Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Is POF down?

Aaron

Anonymous
confused
I am getting the following message in my browser for Plenty of Fish:

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

It has been down well over 30 minutes for me both the app and the website.

Is anyone else having issues or am I the only one...

Jessica

Anonymous
Yeah I am having the same problem as well, no pof app. I also just tried their site and it also looks like eVow is down as well. I guess no POF for those of us in New Jersey. What state are you in?

Aaron

Anonymous
I am in California. I just called one of my friends and he can't access it either on his phone so it must be the whole dating site. What am I going to do today? I hope it is not down long or I will go into withdrawal! Big Grin Big Grin

Laurel C

Anonymous
angry
Same problems here in Texas. I have been waiting for a while now for it to go back up. I had like 9 messages waiting for me to answer.

Popeye

Anonymous
This sucks BIG time. I have a date tonight that I need to setup. Markus better get the site up and running soon.

Daniel needs POF

Anonymous
angry
What the hell.

Don't they have redundant compute systems at pof? most professional companies have multiple servers running their websites so that they never go down? I wonder if plenty of fish was either hacked or they got a virus. Evil

So where do we go now? I have heard okcupid is good.

Cathy

Anonymous
People don't get so upset. It will be probably down for a while and then backup in a couple of hours after they fix things. It is not the end of the world.

BTW so what does everyone else doing (besides posting here)?

Drew

Anonymous
With all the complaints it's good to know there are some real people on POF

HAHA I am funny.

I guess I should go mow the lawn and clean the house since I have a couple of spare hours now with nothing to do.

Lisa wants to date

Anonymous
To continue the humor (what else can you do)

This is all very fishy Cool

Jake

Anonymous
Well it looks like it is back up now. Thank God as now I can get some work done. I wonder what the problem was but at least it was only for a few hours like Cathy the mind reader said!

All times are EST. The time is now 06:46 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content