Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Is Flirt.com another scam site?

Alan

Anonymous
yes I think it is a scam going to do same and stop money they say if you don't get security check you will get a 300 fine trouble is I kept asking for the stuff to be sent when I asked hey kept for a phone number they kept saying it was busy I cant even find a phone number to call dose anyone know the number for the company

anonymous.

Anonymous
Alan,there is no security check. It's all part of the scam,aided and abetted I might add by the site. If you report these fake ID clearance scams to the site, their response it that it is all above board.
What's needed is for all those that have had funds taken from their bank accounts without their consent to come forward and initiate a class action for theft and fraud.

Kenny

Anonymous
I tried it not so long back and its a scam

Mike

Anonymous
Is a scam site. if you right click a picture, most of the time that same picture is on other sites not even related to dating. Ever notice to all the wo man want to ask so many questions and just want to chat. They only have one picture, no information and let me tell you, i live in a small city, very small. if these woman lived here as their profile says, i would have run into them already. POF woman, i see them around town. not these women.

alen

Anonymous
any site that uses an authentication site using your CC is deifinately a scam .. only criminals use authentication websites to get your CC details which they will then hammer to death ,dont input any CC details on other sites as it dont even proove a thing.. only that your stupid to fall for that krap

Flirt.com

Anonymous
angry
This site is a rip off & scam AVOID!!

OneDayUserOnly!

Anonymous
Actually, only a few hours use for me.
Flirt.com is a crappy, scam site only. I regret not doing investigations before trying it, I just simply took the first dating app apparing on the IPhone App Store. What a shame!!! Now I will leave the site and block this credit card.
Be smart, stay away!!
Flirt.com has a 0 out of 10 in score from me.
Spread the new Google ;-)

FLIRT.COM SCAM WASTE OF TIME WASTE OF MONEY WASTE OF RESOURCES BLOCK IT

lexmonkey

Anonymous
angry
I happened to see one woman on flirt that I had dated on plenty of fish.On flirt she was aged 41 where in actual of fact she was 70 ! The distance was put as 2.4 miles away from me whereas I know her to be fifty miles because I have been to her home...I think they steal the photos from other dating sites.. the messages received are automatic and none of them really exist or know they are on it..
I had 70 messages with no photo and no description !! on P O F I get very little response.
Do they really think we are that stupid?
I also cannot remove my account as they have changed my mail address so I can't receive the code.
I am furious

Stay away

Anonymous
Yes and no. There are real women on there, but look for profiles that don't have nudity. Never give out your personal number or home address. This is internet security 101.

If you get to the point that you actually feel like you know each other, ask yourself, where do they live. What's their job. what did they do last week for fun? What worries them the most. If you can answer these questions without having to ask at this point, then it might be okay.

Just fyi, if they ask you to verify your e-mail through a link they send you after you give out your number, it will ask for credit card info. This is a scam. Anyone that says "please verify who you say you are" is a man in another country trying to get you to sign up to a cam site with pre-recorded video. I mean maybe they're real right? $500 just happens to be missing from my bank account right now, and I haven't heard from the girl, but that doesn't mean she's not who she says she is?

Just walk away. Just walk away. The best thing to do is not say anything.

the site's free trial is a scam to charge you a full month's subscription though. It takes 3 days to process your cancellation. Cancel within 5 minutes if you did fall for it. if you did, they will pitch you 3 or more "alternative" sites. Just say, No, no, no. Thank you Good bye. You'll probably still be charged, but this is your best shot.

you're fine

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

yes I think it is a scam going to do same and stop money they say if you don't get security check you will get a 300 fine trouble is I kept asking for the stuff to be sent when I asked hey kept for a phone number they kept saying it was busy I cant even find a phone number to call dose anyone know the number for the company

They can't do anything. If you get charged, you call your credit card company and say your card was stolen. get a new card. The timer in the e-mail is fake. It just counts down and resets every time you open and close the e-mail.

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:45 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content