Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Is Flirt.com another scam site?

Ray

Anonymous
Are you kidding me. This site what a scam..... Every girl is from Ghana Africa. They always need money, or a new phone. Anything, Anyway to get something for nothing. I respond to a text. Never get a response back..... This is a joke!!!!!

rob dog from tahoe

Anonymous
Hi..this site is crap...alot of women have fake addresses and are in Ghana (yeah right) also the site wants to control the conversation.throw tje site a curve ball..try to control the conversation(yeah right)it throws the sight out of whack and you feel like you can have a more intelligent conversation with a salad bar..its amazing how no one wants to give you their contact number or go on dates.they want your e mail that solitates prostitution that leafs to a back ground check that cost money and god knows who has your credit card number.i have not only canceled my membership but i have contact my bank and switch credit cards so these bastards dont rip me off anymore...how can theses people sleep at night?hell i dont know..shame on you!!beware theses sites are all scams..pof is good because its free..anyway stay away from this..you spending 30 to 50 dollars a month i would rather take my chance and buy a complete lady stranger a few drinks ..your odds are better..

its a scam

Anonymous
yes it is just to take your money

Walter Bernstein

Anonymous
angry
yes flirt is one of the very worst sites i have ever had the displeasure to deal with. firstly none of my credit cards worked the first time around, and only got it working with a person who told me he could get it to work. i gave him my login details and paid the 29 dollars for one month. two days later i received a message from some unknown site asking for more money so they could validate me. i refused to give them any further information and told them i did not wish any further communication with them. they started demanding that i get validated, and the harder they pushed the more i pushed back.. then they sent me a demand notice that some idiot put together and that one got me really mad. i told Flirt that i wished to cancel and wanted my money returned as their site was obviously a fake site and they did not want to return my money. now i have to go to my bank and cancel my card so these dip shits can not get at my funds. we should all gang up on these people and start warning them they are treading on thin ice.

tim

Anonymous
you get flooded by emails till you pay with your CC then they all vanish

tim

Anonymous
blank
Quote by: Anonymous

yes flirt is one of the very worst sites i have ever had the displeasure to deal with. firstly none of my credit cards worked the first time around, and only got it working with a person who told me he could get it to work. i gave him my login details and paid the 29 dollars for one month. two days later i received a message from some unknown site asking for more money so they could validate me. i refused to give them any further information and told them i did not wish any further communication with them. they started demanding that i get validated, and the harder they pushed the more i pushed back.. then they sent me a demand notice that some idiot put together and that one got me really mad. i told Flirt that i wished to cancel and wanted my money returned as their site was obviously a fake site and they did not want to return my money. now i have to go to my bank and cancel my card so these dip shits can not get at my funds. we should all gang up on these people and start warning them they are treading on thin ice.

validation sites are dangerous they just want to clean out your cards so stay well away ,theyre run by criminals

revvinKevin

Anonymous
grossedout
I signed up there to meet them in person, they claimed to be from the same town/city that I reside in, right, I requested that we meet up somewhere in person, they declined and said I have to fill in my credit card details to a website that have camera girls!!

No matter how many girls, no matter how I request we meet up, they are not interested in meeting up, they are only after my money, all they ever wanted was that I fill in credit card forms and have my card billed!!

They claimed I do not need to pay, which means is all lies and games to make me lose money, all they ever wanted to do was to make sure I lose money!!

You should go to your bank and report these transactions to receive a chargeback on the total sum you lost!!

TYSON BULLOCK

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

yes it is just to take your money

YES, AND THEY REFUSE TO REFUND IT BACK TO YOU SO YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BANK FOR A CHARGE BACK.

Joe

Anonymous
Most of the dating sites I have been on are scam sites except maybe zoosk, match, elite, love thing and a couple of others.I find it also strange that you can't have a trial on most sites, for say 3 days, without then automatically changing ro an expensive monthly sub unless you ring beforehand. Also it's very difficult on most sites to unsubscribe. ...you have to muck around going from page to page to ensure you have been completely unsubscribed and to delete your profile is even more complicated. Almost all the sites are not user friendly when it comes to unsubscribing etc. Why or how asian beauties...anastasia ....naughty next door are allowed to operate is beyond me...these are all scam sites and people are being ripped off left right and centre. There are some free sites also some of which are ok......but beware most dating sites....out to get your money...

ltlitaly

Anonymous
confused
If someone would start a legite site for hookups most of us normal guys (and ladies)would gladly pay a monthly fee for life and they could make billions instead of millions-so-----WTF?

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:18 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content