Online Dating & Relationships Forums

IWantU is a total scam site, just so you know :)

Bbb

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

i paid for the 3 day subscription, what will happen when that subscription expires?

Frown

I keep getting emails from I want yet I never registered. Could the emails be spam?

christopherbradley

Anonymous
Bloody hell what a crap site. Paid for this chit cancel sub subscription I can't cancel mine

T Bone

Anonymous
I met many women on that site it is kind of expensive but i had good results
Passion.com

Johnboy

Anonymous
Does cancelling your credit card automatically put an end to the charges?

I can't get into my account to cancel the subcription within the three day trial!

Mr.h

Anonymous
angry
Over one fifty and still taking after cancel account i hope they get what they deserve

Chino Hamilton

Anonymous
angry
Just agreeing with everyone on this thread: IWantU is complete & utter bull$#!^. Realised this as soon as I conveniently got 10 message from 10 individual women, but had to pay to unlock them. Over 90% of the accounts look fake too. Thanks to Anonymous #1 for starting this thread... good looking out.
Passion.com

Pete

Anonymous
I decided to pay for the 3 day subscription, soon realised it was a scam when within 10 mins I had 20+ women messaging me - I hadn't even filled my profile information. I also started to receive emails stating I had to verify or I would be charged $200 (noticed $ rather than £ - I'm British), however if you open the link it takes you to a partner site where they want you to pay again.

I found a section on the website that showed that after the three days they were going to charge me £40+ - I cancelled my subscription via the website. I am in the process of trying to delete my profile, they said they were going to email me a pass code that I would need to enter on their website but I haven't received any link. I paid by card (so they do not have my account number/sort code) - so I have cancelled my bank card as a precaution.

Don't waste your time, but if you do decide to give the website a try, make sure you are prepared to protect yourself (cancel cards, set up an email address separate to your usual one etc)

Fred

Anonymous
I just registered for the free and all of a sudden I get popups on my laptop with picture and that this woman "wants" me. I have tried logging back in so I can cancel and I can't seem to get logged in it says I am using a wrong password. I hope I can block the popups.

annonymous?

Anonymous
How can I delete my account on I want you app
Passion.com

hommedeveracite

Anonymous
angry
please, How can I delete my account in I want u. I need help please

All times are EST. The time is now 02:21 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content