Online Dating & Relationships Forums

IWantU is a total scam site, just so you know :)

teddy

Anonymous
well i am surprised ! genuine sites are liike moonbeams captured in a jar

Alex2566

Forum User
Wow, I'm so glad I checked this website before tring the "1 day trial" Thanks!!!

bert

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

i paid for the 3 day subscription, what will happen when that subscription expires?

read the small print before signing up to any site as they usually put you on a repeat debit on your card >ongoing< and hard to get rid of them without great hassle ,escaping their clutches is very difficult in some cases
Passion.com

Total scammer website

Anonymous
angry

A lot of sexy dating sites, are exactly the same....total *censored*!!!!

total scammer website bee carefull the take urs money you cant stop you memberships there

anon

Anonymous
angry
Hi Signed up for a month by accident, I have now unsubscribed will they continue to take money from account. HELP how do I stop it. Very embarrassed.

Oscar

Anonymous
angry
IT IS A SCAM, AND A SPAM
Passion.com

gmax

Anonymous

This site steel yore money. If you approve three days trial for a dollar a day, they will claim that you also approved to a lot of extra "services", and that, my friends, is not cheep. Here in Sweden (they are all around the world) they are a matter for the police, but they are hard to get. They hide behind a lot of names and are located in places as the Virgin island, cypros and so on.

Swedish: AKTA DIG FÖR DEN HÄR SIDAN. OM DU GER DOM DITT BANKNUMMER KOMMER DOM ATT PÅSTÅ ATT DU BESTÄLLT EN MASSA ANNAT SKIT OCH TA EN MASSA PENGAR FRÅN DITT KONTO!!!

Beware of this fraud company. NEVER give them youre bank information!!

.ursakta...finns det en email att skriva till polis?

Dubbs

Anonymous
indescribable
Effffing stoooopid, DO NOT subscribe to this fake sh*!!! Learn from my dumb azz!

Jordan

Anonymous
determined
How do i delete the account Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Passion.com

pitou1310

Anonymous
angry
i agree
this site is only a fake site registered in the virgin island.
be extremely careful as when you cancel your subscription they will offer you compensation with free time on other sites but you will get charges premium for it after the initial pretended free time.

the site head office is based in the us .

All times are EST. The time is now 10:01 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content