Online Dating & Relationships Forums

IWantU is a total scam site, just so you know :)

arsehole scammers

Anonymous
angry
How do i unsubscribe from the arseholes! I went for the 3 day trial as a bit of fun amd then the next thing i know im geting a bill for £40 from these buggers how do i unsubscribe!

Just trying got prepaid debit to do it

Anonymous
Hey I just sighed up today with that website just to see what will happen I just used a prepaid debit I really wanna see if they will charged up the ass with the billing I read some post that has been up on here but this is the first time seeing this maybe this is a lesson for us guys not to get tricked into getting free sex :S I'm not sure but that's what I think

Ethanator246

Anonymous
How do i stop IWantU from sending emails to me?
Passion.com

Jack

Anonymous
I guess, yes. I tried it too. It is a really weird one, I don't trust it. The only one dating website that worked good for me was the website. I managed to date several girls from there. It is a very reliable in my opinion...

checked it

Anonymous
got sent msg through tinder with link promising more 'explicit' pics. followed link to see where it goes and checked it out.. thank you to those reporting these scams as it makes it easy to check.

THE WINKER

Anonymous
rockin
Ime a free member and having a ball with those fake slags,I even got engaged after two emails Big Grin I wink and favourite them to annoy the life outa them but beware they want little bits of your info then another "stunner" mails asking for more< So have fun but watch yourselves and your credit cards. Ime off to get me another bride Monkey
Passion.com

THE WINKER

Anonymous
Wink Well what a surprise now Admin with a pic + profile near me pleading to chat Rolling Eyes Getting harder to keep track o the slags but i still got my "bride" Big Grin on the line. NEVER be tempted guys. "GONE FISHING" for Admin make her work for your cash. Wink

Andy

Anonymous
No doubt it's a scam, i received diffrent messages on my computer and my phone from the same "girls" that had only send me 1 message each.

Lars Andersson

Anonymous
angry
This site steel yore money. If you approve three days trial for a dollar a day, they will claim that you also approved to a lot of extra "services", and that, my friends, is not cheep. Here in Sweden (they are all around the world) they are a matter for the police, but they are hard to get. They hide behind a lot of names and are located in places as the Virgin island, cypros and so on.

Swedish: AKTA DIG FÖR DEN HÄR SIDAN. OM DU GER DOM DITT BANKNUMMER KOMMER DOM ATT PÅSTÅ ATT DU BESTÄLLT EN MASSA ANNAT SKIT OCH TA EN MASSA PENGAR FRÅN DITT KONTO!!!

Beware of this fraud company. NEVER give them youre bank information!!
Passion.com

kyle5100

Anonymous
excited
maybe not a total scam site, as I did hookup with a 49 yr old woman quite a while ago- she would cum easily and often- she was really amazing- she would get horny by just touching her and rubbing your hands over her body- amazing- we had a LOT of fun

All times are EST. The time is now 02:23 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content