Online Dating & Relationships Forums

IWantU is a total scam site, just so you know :)

jmait

Anonymous
angry
How do I get rid of my account plz help I have a phone.

ohmy

Anonymous
surprised
Quote by: Anonymous

i paid for the 3 day subscription, what will happen when that subscription expires?

I had a 3 day subscription and a few days later they charged $34.99 to my card unknowingly. Messed up part is i STILL can't send or receive messages.

from australia

Anonymous
I took 3 days membership and cancelled repeat billing too
but on third day my card was debited with another $20
it was my luck that there were only $25 at that time

please dont trust them. they pass your bank details to scammers

if you want to pay always pay with card having minimum funds
and check your debit history every second day

Passion.com

Anonymous
Will they continuously charge you or do they just take out the one payment?

prefer not to add my user name.

Anonymous
I was looking at joining this dating site when the profile of a great looking woman at BASSINGSTOKE IN HAMPSHIRE popped up,i needed to subscribe to the site in order to contact her,i sent her 5 separate e=mails & all I received was 5 automated replies.Several women (automated computers I believe) contacted me but after e=mailing them I again received no reply,Also I tried to contact other women but again received no reply.I then received a message from a stunning looking woman who was surpossed to be from TROYES IN FRANCE so I set up a yahoo.com account so that we could chat to each other.We sent each other a few messages & then she sent me 4 fully clothed photos in which she looked like a model,she then said she was of mixed parents with her father coming from THE UNITED STATES & her mother coming from GHANA but because of the death of her father she now lived with her mother in GHANA and was having a hard time of things.This sounded a little on the strange side as with her being born in THE UNITED STATES she would be classed as a American citizen and have an AMERICAN PASSPORT.I was in 2 minds what to do,should I remain in contact with her and see what she wanted out of me (probably a BRITISH PASSPORT) or kick it in the head & move on,I moved on.I then tried on 3 separate occasions to unsubscribe from this site,each time after filling in the unsubscribe forms I was asked to cancel my billing by ringing 0 808 101 0935 which I guess is a ameican phone number.In the end I had to go to my bank to explain things & 2 ask them to put a stop on the direct debit,if things seem to be to good to be true they probably are.

Paul (My real name)

P.S. A OLD BRITISH SAYING ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pb

Anonymous
Of course they are..women don't have to post for"free" sex..we get that at will..even most ugly ones..
Passion.com

ken martin

Anonymous
determined
The earlier reviewers are correct; the site uses your location details and changes girls details so they seem to be close to where you are. I goggled one of the girls names and came up with several different dating sites with the same girl and photo but in Scotland, not East Anglia. Other sites are clones or affiliates so be warned; check before you join.

daniel

Anonymous
Wow, I'm so glad I checked this website before tring the "1 day trial" Thanks!!!

Hi

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

i paid for the 3 day subscription, what will happen when that subscription expires?

same for me I want to know what happens after it been three days
Passion.com

beachcruiser

Anonymous
embarrassed
Yeah, a scam but nice pics out there haha. I paid for 3 day trial but called CC company and had charges reminded. And they closed the account and are sending me a new card.

No harm done, just a bit wiser haha

All times are EST. The time is now 02:23 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content