Online Dating & Relationships Forums

new dating site?

Anonymous

Anonymous
There's one for reading the fine print...Seaoflove is a rip - don't waste your time or money on it.

MWSHOEMAKER@aol.com

Anonymous
Yes SEAOFLOVE is clearly a scam! I spoke to the owner today, Doug Cashmere, and he told me they dont have a webmaster program and what is " http://www.seaoflove.com/affiliates/index.html"
he told me he did not know the motive of women contacting me on Yahoo.com site asking me to contact them at Seaoflove.com. He suggested Yahoo.com was propogating this scam. It is such a lame scam. The SEAOFLOVE is such a lame site, the graphics are elementary, what is all the Hype? It is a pity that men are robbed of hard earned money in attempts of finding love. One day they will have their day! Stick to the free site. If something seems to good to be true online, it is. We all are reminded of dating women with postings without pictures and the true reality of it all! Proceed with caution!

dru

Anonymous
Hi,
There are so many dating sites, it's difficult to choose... I've recently come accross this one http://www.uk.amoureux.com , does anyone know if it's any good ? It says it's totally free, is it true or is it just to become a member ? Don't want to register in too many sites, so i'd like to know which ones are really free and good.
Thanks

spenny

Anonymous
There is a free one called http://www.Daterade.com

It's pretty good.

rdbrown

Anonymous
Agreed, be cautious of "totally free" sites. There is an old saying that says, "if it's too good to be true, it probably isn't" as well as the old saying, "nothing's free"
I have purchased a website www.datingyahoo.com and it is in the beginning stages. I wonder how many daating website owners actually use their own site?
The goal of any web site is to make money. But, there should be respect for a users time as well.
with over 88,000,000 dating websites available, choosing one can be a tricky process. Walk lightly into any website.

DC

Anonymous
I have used some of these sites. By far the best dating service out there is www.lavalife.com. The prices are cheap too. Its about $2.00 per contact on there. Rather than paying monthly. I have taken a few women out on there. There is alot of people on there too. Good Luck. I also was taken from yahoo with the seaoflove.com scam. Luckly I didn't enter my credit card to the seaoflove webpage but I did on yahoo. I cancelled the next day when I saw the spammer email from the girl or whatever he/she was. I requested my money back from yahoo but I doubt that will happen.

Derek

Anonymous

Anonymous
I received a message from someone on Yahoo Personals referring me to www.seaoflove.com. It was the exact same message, word for word, that Cali4nicator recieved in October of 2004. Except my message was from a different girl. So, I think seaoflove is probably a rip-off, though I haven't been to the site.

ondine

Anonymous
reply to : Hi,
There are so many dating sites, it's difficult to choose... I've recently come accross this one http://www.uk.amoureux.com , does anyone know if it's any good ? It says it's totally free, is it true or is it just to become a member ? Don't want to register in too many sites, so i'd like to know which ones are really free and good.
Thanks

Hi,
I was very interested to read this message as I actually work for them, there is no catch, it is really free (we earn money with advertising and a mobile dating service ), and if you don't like it you can always remove your profile.

Ed

Anonymous
curious
www.seaoflove.com is definently a scam site. I too received information on Yahoo to visit this site and to contact the person there. In addition, if you sign up a new profile with out a photo and bogus data, you will get some hot women sending you a message within 24 hours tempting you to pay and reply. I created two additional accounts with stupid data and got these hot chicks to send me messages without seeing any photos and my replies were demeaning. [sea of love] [seaoflove]

dave

Anonymous
angry
Evil www.Seaoflove.com got me with the same crap messaging from yahoo. ouch!

All times are EST. The time is now 06:38 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content