Affair Alert

pro100pk2

Anonymous
hm need to check Smile

cheated on

Anonymous
angry
Bunch of *censored*... cheating ass men go
f! $# yourselves! You'll never find what you're looking for loser!

Scamalert

Anonymous
Affair alert scam 1 me 0

sid

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Well hell today i was scammed by affair alert I signed up about two weeks ago then decided to get the VIP membership today i then began to become very suspicious about how many women are really in the little town i live in I should have none better and done more research before I got the one month membership 30 dollars down the drain very pissed off do not sign up for affair it a scam and bs anybody who has any info about a refund please post it it would be big help

yes you get the flood of very hot babes suspciciously in small 2 horse towns that the spambot generates unknowingly ,spambot dont know its not feasible ,to have so many hot lose babes twiddling their thumbs

Anonymous

Anonymous

Affair Alert.com is total bs dont waste ur money or time... all fake profiles...

This is a complete waste of time and money. The vast majority of it's members are fake because it states this for a fact in their terms of service agreement. They define the fake members as "Fantasy Cuties", and you can tell this easily on their profiles because it has a Yellow Star with the letters FC in the middle. THE REAL MEMBERS have a Blue Star with the letters SM for Standard Member, and i think VIP members have one accordingly.

After i realized this was the case, i systematically searched age by age in my area (within 100km of my postal code) and only found ONE 19 year old that was a Standard Member. It said she hadnt been active in over 3 months lol.

Their terms of service say this is for entertainment purposes only, which means the joke is on anyone who signs up for this. It also says their Fantasy Cuties are either operated by their company or third party.

Wish their stupid service could be shut down, and they could be forced to pay back every guy that paid for this crock of *censored*. Stay away and spread the word... cheers!

Jack

Anonymous
blah
Does anyone know when affair alert was established

Anonymous

You guys are the biggest losers..... married men searching for young hot women.... while ur wife is at home with ur family.... lust and greed get a life... o wait u have one that u screwed up already. U all deserve to be scammed.

You're a bitter and old, aren't you? And hey, if a woman let's herself go to *censored*, she deserves to be dumped for a hotter companion.

rob

Anonymous
its the old '''computer generated thespians '''again that date sites love to use

Anonymous

Anonymous
angry
It's a scam. All are fictional character who work for them, and get you to spend more money

Anonymous

Anonymous
Quote by: Xavier

Yeah they definitely got me too. Complete scam. Please do not waste your money like I did.

how do I cancel the billing subscription??

All times are EST. The time is now 10:17 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content