Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Affair Alert

P*ssed off

Anonymous
angry
Warning warning warning this site is full of FC status profiles little yellow stars that tell you in the terms and conditions these are fantasy characters. So you pay good money to message a fantasy profile not a real person! You get bot messages from the computer with little love messages and winks. WTF. USA close this scam site down. I have not been able to find one real person in my area. All the profiles are lies! I have even messaged ladies hundreds of miles away to confirm they are real because they're status is SM standard member but no replies! Am I the only real person on this site!

Cinchboy

Anonymous
angry
Well hell today i was scammed by affair alert I signed up about two weeks ago then decided to get the VIP membership today i then began to become very suspicious about how many women are really in the little town i live in I should have none better and done more research before I got the one month membership 30 dollars down the drain very pissed off do not sign up for affair it a scam and bs anybody who has any info about a refund please post it it would be big help

nobody

Anonymous
total waste of money yep you will get lots of flirts and women who want you to bring them to sexual dreamland no personal response don't be so desperate milfaholic ect all a bust to get horney lonely men to spend their dollars on garenteed sex

john

Anonymous
happy
I have met and bedded down 3 yes 3 women from the Miami area.

You people must be doing something wrong.................

Anon for AA

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Affair Alert.com is total bs dont waste ur money or time... all fake profiles...

100 mail received from Affair Alert responded but no one back to me, sound like someone seating and writing behind women's... Yes that is fake

mike

Anonymous
angry

THIS IS MY CHAT WITH THE BILLING COMPANY FOR AFFAIRALERT.COM

Sorry to say that you have been speaking to bot. A computer program that pics up on certain words. Lots of companies use these now even. Ebay . Microsoft. Amazon so you will never get any sense from them. As for the site a total fake designed to take your money.
=========================================================

Thank you for choosing Epoch. A representative will be with you shortly.
Thank you for contacting Epoch. My ID is Billing6052,

how may I help you?

MR. JACKSON: YES I WILL BE ASKING FOR A REFUND PROMPTLY AS THIS COMAPNY IS A RIP OFF AND I WOULD THINK ABOUT MY AFFILIATION WITH THEM IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Billing6052: whats was the problem with the website ?

MR. JACKSON: WELL HERE IS TI START WITH

MR. JACKSON: I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE

MR. JACKSON:THEY ARE NOTHING BUT FRAUDSTERS

MR. JACKSON: THEY ARE ON RIPPOFFREPORT.COM TOO

MR. JACKSON: THEY DO NOT TELL YOU PERTIANT INFO UPON THE TRIAL START FOR ONE THING

MR. JACKSON: PERTINENT*

Billing6052: ok, one moment please

MR. JACKSON: I WOULD SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE BUSINESS WITH THEM

Billing6052:I show the account is canceled

MR. JACKSON: YES IT IS CLOSED

MR. JACKSON: I HAD TO BEFORE ANY FURTHER CHARGES WERE EXTRAPOLATED FROM ME FROM THEIR DISHONEST BUSINESS PRACTICES

MR. JACKSON: NOW WE WILL SEE JUST WHAT KIND OF COMPANY YOU ARE BY YHOW YOU HANDLE THIS. IM SURE IM NOT THE FIRST ON THIS AM I?

MR. JACKSON: UPON DOING MY RESEARCH AND SUBSEQUENT REVIEWS ON OTHER SITES I WANT TO BE ABLE TO ELIMINATE YOU GUYS FROM THE REVIEWS HOPEFULLY BY YOUR COOPERATION

Billing6052: Would you like your card blocked from our system ?

MR. JACKSON: i BELIEVE I ASKED FOR A REFUND IF IM NOT MISTAKEN, SO LETS TAKE ONE THING AT A TIME PLEASE

MR. JACKSON: IM SURE (i HOPE) THAT YOU HAVE LEGITIMATE COMPANIES THAT YOU SUPPLY SERVICES TOO AM I CORRECT?

MR. JACKSON: OR IS THAT SOME TYPE OF THREAT SO THAT i MAY NOT BE ABLE TO USE ANY LEGITIMATE SITES FOR PAYMENTS?

Billing6052: Im sorry im not sure how i can help you

MR. JACKSON: IM SORRY DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND MY REQUEST, OR DID YOUR TRAINING NOT COVER HOW TO HELP CUSTOMERS WITH LEGITIMATE COMPLAINTS?

MR. JACKSON: ARE YOU NOW SAYING YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHAT?

Billing6052: Sir, i was not sending any threats, i figured you may want your card blocked

MR. JACKSON: OK, BUT WHY WOULD I WANT MY CARD BLOCKED FROM OTHER POTENTIAL LEGITIMATE SITES?

MR. JACKSON:YOU DO HAVE LEGITIMATE SITES YOU PROVIDE SERVICES FOR DONT YOU?

Billing6052: If you do not want it blocked i will not block

MR. JACKSON: WELL IF YOU WOULD ANSWER MY QUESTION I WOULD KNOW IF I WANT IT BLOCKED

MR. JACKSON: ONCE AGAIN, DO YOU HAVE ANY LEGITIMATE SITES YOU PROVIDE SERVICES FOR?

Billing6052: Whats the question

Billing6052:: I do not have any site to provide to you

MR. JACKSON: BECAUSE THIS ONE WWW.AFFAIRALERT.COM IS NOT ONE

MR. JACKSON:OMG DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING? I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU CANT ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION.

Billing6052:no

Billing6052:is the answer

MR. JACKSON:SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU CANNOT SAY WHETHER YOU DO BUSINESS WITH NON RIP OFF COMPANIES

MR. JACKSON: THATS NOT A GOOD ANSWER YOU DO RELIZE THAT

MR. JACKSON: YOU SAY THAT YOU KNOWINGLY DO BUSINESS WITH BA COMPANIES KNOWINGLY THAT RIP PEOPLE OFF

MR. JACKSON: I ASK YOU IF YOU DO BUSINESS WITH KNOWN GOOD COMPANIES AND YOU SAY NO?

MR. JACKSON: CORRECT?

MR. JACKSON: FINAL ANSWER?

Billing6052: Please hold

MR. JACKSON: OK, YES I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE WHO WOULD KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION LOL

Billing6052: We process for over 20,000 websites we do not own or operate the websites

Billing6052: If you have any issues with the site you can contact the webmaster of the website

MR. JACKSON: SO YOU WILL DO BUSINESS WITH ANYONE THEN CORRECT?

JB: Thanks for holding. My name is JB Johnson. Please give me a moment to review this chat

Billing6052: If you do not have any billing questions i can not assist you here

MR. JACKSON: IAS I STATED IN THE BEGINNING I WOULD LIKE A REFUND FROM A KNOW COMPANY THAT IS A FRAUD THAT YOU ARE TYING YOUR NAME TOO, I DO BELIEVE THAT IS A BILLING QUESTION IS IT NOT?

MR. JACKSON: I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO ELIMINATE YOU GUYS FROM MY REPORT AS TO YOUR BUSINESS PRATICES AND TO WHOM YOU CHOOSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH

MR. JACKSON: MR. JOHNSON

JB: Yes sir still reviewing the chat

MR. JACKSON: OK TAKE YOUR TIME SIR AS I DO BELIEVE THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE FOR YOU

JB:OK, I have issued the refund back for the trial period fee.

JB: We will also escalate your concerns to our Risk department.

MR. JACKSON: THANK YOU MR. JOHNSON, I WILL MAKE SURE I MENTION THAT AT LEAST SOMEONE HAS CLASS HERE

MR. JACKSON: HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR.

JB: Thanks for contact us. Have a good day

mike

Anonymous

I have met and bedded down 3 yes 3 women from the Miami area.

You people must be doing something wrong.................

Total BS.

Alex2566

Forum User
Does anyone have the email address for Tumblestone Ltd?

foff

Anonymous
grossedout
Idiot these men rnt single tht why it is called AFFAIR alert n I.
Found.my husband on this bs this shouldnt even be aloud yall go.cheat likr u did In the old.days good thing bout this proof n court for us inncocent wifes n mothers in the situation Mr. Green

f off

Anonymous
angry

You guys are the biggest losers..... married men searching for young hot women.... while ur wife is at home with ur family.... lust and greed get a life... o wait u have one that u screwed up already. U all deserve to be scammed.

Rolling Eyes Hey Samantha, darling;
Ever hear the saying "Variety is the spice of life" ?
Many married guys marry petite, young, beautiful women who eventually get eaten by the saggy, naggy cow they are living with now. But we dare not saying anything about it to them because then we're perceived as an insensitive A-holes.
The secret to keeping your man happy is this.."Be a good conversationalist & an attractive whore in the bedroom." (& that was advise from a woman). Sadly, this pearl of womanly wisdom falls on deaf feminine ears who then proceed to b itch incessantly about their men-pathetic
!

Angry

cute lol im a wife who found this site im 120 lbs n 5 3 no.fat cow atr me here but I do.eat skanks.like.u leave this woman alone woman dnt always do.sh I t to make someone cheat ididot men r sometimes lying greedy *censored* prob.like u

All times are EST. The time is now 10:17 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content