Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Affair Alert

namana

Anonymous
Absolute ripoff. I will make sure xnxx bans their ads. FAKE FAKE FAKE. Please save your money.

Pi**ed Off

Anonymous
angry
This site is a COMPETE rip off, DONT even think about a 3 day trial they upgrade it from £9.90 to £69.90, THEY WILL NOT REFUND you money!!!!

I have just contacted a number of authorities - I will not the yanks get away withn this.... PLEASE PASS ON.

Xavier

Anonymous
Yeah they definitely got me too. Complete scam. Please do not waste your money like I did.

none

Anonymous
I live in Boise Idaho. Affair Alert has several Horseshoe Bend, Fruitland and Parma women. If you research those communities there are a SIGNIFICANT number of women in those towns who are cheating AND who are incredibly good looking. This site is TOTAL bogus...save your money.

Scam site

Anonymous
I have to agree that affair alert is a scam. I signed up for one month and in that month I had several messages where girls would try to get me to go to another site and sign up. Total waste of money. Sent out several emails with no replies or an auto reply that didn't even read my profile. Stay away from this site

lonewolf

Anonymous
embarrassed
Quote by: Anonymous

Affair Alert.com is total bs dont waste ur money or time... all fake profiles...

Yeah your right because I was stupid and didn't read the reviews and had to find out for myself the hard way like I do always when it comes to this subject. So I accidentally choose my location wrong and it couldn't reset to my new one that I choose. so when I finally got the right location I noticed that some of the women where the same fricken pictures just had a different location under them. lol

stza

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I concur with previous posts about affairalert.com. I too felt pissed at the large number of photos and profiles used as bait. There must be some genuine punters on there but how to tell? I approached their help facility datingsitessupport to complain and ask for a refund but they were unable/unwilling to help. I then emailed the site owner, Tumblestone Ltd based in Gibraltor, and was given a full refund straight away.

How did you get in touch with tumblestone?

Wp

Anonymous
So has anyone reported this site to the Attorney Generals office?

boydstree

Anonymous
freakingout
How do I get in contact with Tumblestone? I want to end subscription to this *censored* site and get my money back

Looking for an affair

Anonymous
Samantha if a woman tried to look good for her husband and show some sexual appetite and desire other than just lounging around the house doing nothing except for expecting him to take care of her he wouldn't be looking somewhere obviously if a man is cheating on his wife there has to be a reason maybe a man also wants to be desired Buy a woman as well as women wanting to be desired by men

All times are EST. The time is now 06:39 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content