Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Is Badoo a good dating site?

be careful

Anonymous
smart
Be careful of European men with accent. They pretend to be civil engineer with a lot of money. They send you beautiful emails telling you they live you. They are in Cyprus building a hotel all of a sudden they encounter problems with money and are asking you for 45,000 promising to pay you back. Ladies please don't send any money to no one. Be smart because l didn't send a dime.

tod

Anonymous
dont send any money to anyone its a jungle out there of scamming criminals all over the world and western union has faciltated their scamming enterprises to defraud people .there are 1000s of scammers online using multiple mailing sites like the BAT ,its as bad as the 419 scammers in Nigeria and Ghana ,who are the people resonsible for most scams but they can be anywhere , >>>>JUST DONT SEND ANY CASH <<<<

Thom

Anonymous
angry
Quote by: Anonymous

Does anyone have any pointers for using Badoo?

DON'T.

That's my tip.
I hadn't used badoo for over a year, and when I did I was looking for women 20-35 y/o. So I was a little surprised when a gay colleague of mine informed me that he had just received an email, claiming to be from my email address, through the badoo system trying to hook up with him. He also got one from himself via a defunct facebook account he'd had when he was 17 complete with embarrassing teenage picture. So don't sign up for badoo if you don't want them to use your account to harass your friends when you become inactive for too long.

you can never tell with asians

Anonymous
confused
I use it i like i met any guy friends. But many just want to see my boobs, which is what to be expected. I am proud to say, i have yellow fever. Meaning i LOVE Asian guy's and girl's. But many are very hot and have model bodies. Its very hard to tell if they are real or not, until you meet them in person. But other than that i love using badoo ^^

badoo is not for everyone

Anonymous

Does anyone have any pointers for using Badoo?

In my opinion choose another state. And dont connect with any other account, no fb, no google+ .
Let it be, i have been using it for over a year, met some awesome friends, and i love it but they are korean and i live in u.s i met them by flying over or them here to me. Or video call, i met my boyfriend of 8 months and continue to meet more friends ^^

Jay

Anonymous
Is this not a good side at all. 10 of 14 women I've communicated are from Ghana. Even though they state they're from the US or from New York. And then they went to sky. And a 233 area comes out. And then I realized they are from Ghana. Do not waste your money guys

Anonymous

Anonymous
brainy
Mr. Green I recently got a txt invitation to join Badoo from a number I don't know and than I got another txt from the same number asking if they can use me as a reference for a job interest. The person has not given their name on these txts. Though the number is a local number I assume it's a scam. Be careful!!!

noone

Anonymous
can anyone tell me if this site sends there web page automatically to all your contacts in your phone after u sign in?

john

Anonymous

Is this not a good side at all. 10 of 14 women I've communicated are from Ghana. Even though they state they're from the US or from New York. And then they went to sky. And a 233 area comes out. And then I realized they are from Ghana. Do not waste your money guys

anyone from ghana is a MALE NIGERIAN criminal ,no genuine women there as theyre too poor to even own a PC let alone a net connection

shoe

Anonymous

you are looking for pointers on badoo?

watch out for scammers. they are pretty easy to tell when you get a message from one since they are usually short and half of them do not make sense. also if the member contacting you is too good to be true then….. it is. when I first joined badoo I got messages from all of these hot chicks. I am in my forties and while i am fit and attractive i hadn’t even posted a picture yet so why would these hotties be contacting me? also why would chicks in their twenties who look like they listen to justin bieber want to contact an old fart like me anyways?

i have had good contacts on badoo and met a few chicks in their thirties but those scammers must think most men are stupid.

I have had a similar experience with this site. Many scammers. It is somewhat depressing. I wait until I sense the person is not who they said they are. I am not convinced this site is a good site. I think it is not because of some of the people who have decided to try and be evil.

All times are EST. The time is now 07:45 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content