Online Dating & Relationships Forums

BE2 scam. received an email from a solicitor representing b2

Moolah

Anonymous
Yes. This is a scam company. They are linked to c-date, which is a known scam site.

Don't submit your credit card. You can exchange emails in the conversations. No need to pay any money. Just cannot see the photos properly that's all.

Anonymous

Anonymous
Yep, I got scammed too. Cancelled my credit card and managed to get two charges as charge-backs. They have been emailing me for ages claiming that I owe them x amount of dollars. Funny thing is I think it's less than what I charged back. I explained to them that I emailed them to cancel the account and was told I had to fax a whole bunch of personal information to their overseas office. I refused and asked for another means but got none.

The last email was in regards to taking it to their litigation department. Funny thing is the last email sounded like a complete joke. I've already filed a complaint with my countries scam area. Also, every time they send an email it's urgent and if I don't do anything something bad will happen. Same story with every email.

Annoyed

Anonymous
This is the greatest scam of all. I had to cancel my direct debit card information as well as inform my bank that a block has to be put on my account if they attempt to withdraw further funds. Does any one know how we can shut them down?

RON

Anonymous
FBI ??

Anon

Anonymous
brainy
We should all make a massive effort to get it out there by whatever means, locally nationally and inform Google and Apple and the likes that a company like this should not be given the opportunity to market such a scam on their media

jerry

Anonymous
add a video on youtube like many others do ,and other review sites

Anon

Anonymous
angry
I too have had these emails, how can this company keep on going after so many years. Has any one acctually been taken to court. They also threaten your credit rating which idont give a hhot about as have been scammed before so have a big black market. Ithink the best advice is to totaaly ignore them. Keep deleting emails they hopefully will soon tire and move onto someone else. Just DONT REPLY DONT SEND MONEY, DONT ACKNOWLEDGE.

Anonymous
Have a day off just ignore it

Evelyne

Anonymous
angry
I have been charged tonight 495 Dollars towards my CC. I was horrified. I signed up for one month and got billed 290 dollars 9 month ago. I tried to retrieve the money as I did not see anywhere a 290 Dollar membership fee, but didnt get anywhere. I never used the site as its just a bull *censored* fake site with fake pics of fake guys. That was 9 month ago and tonight, without an email about membership fees due or any sort of alert, they took out another 490 Dollars. I am soooooo pisssssed offf!! They are unprofessional and scamers. Please do not sign up!!!!

feel cheated

Anonymous
This is really a ridiculous

I am a user from Singapore , In the contract it stated as below , however they refuse to allow me to cancel within 14 days stated as per contract below

You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.

The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.

I might decide to take legal action against this company after consultation with Singapore free Legal service

After reading so many comments of other users, I think I need to stand out for this

All times are EST. The time is now 06:29 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content