Online Dating & Relationships Forums

BE2 scam. received an email from a solicitor representing b2

victim 3 from Hong Kong

Anonymous
I have received a similar email from a solicitor representing BE2. They scam me to pay 15425 EUR. It is impossible for me to pay it. I want to know that if they would really put this matter to court ?

I also want to ask those victims in Hong Kong. Did BE2 have another action on you? What did you do when you received the solicitor letters?

Thanks

Lrak

Anonymous
Gary,
How things have evolved so far for you as i've just received email from some German solicitors for collection of 300EUR.

Laura

Anonymous
blank
Well the last time I was contacted was early April and that was my final final final final opportunity to sort it out..... So I'm hoping that as it's July they've finally given up trying to get money out of me. I think the key is not to respond . If you do they think there's a chance you'll give in to their threats and pay up.
Hope that helps

1 from Hong Kong

Anonymous
angry
Yes me two ...I'm in Hong Kong as well. Shall we report to the police in Hong Kong? Or consult lawyer firm in Hong Kong?

just another victim

Anonymous
Hello everyone

I am South African, and another embarrassed victim with regards to this particular website.

I have tried numerous times to cancel my membership to no avail. And of course they then had the audacity to charge me for yet another 3 months for membership I do not want, and already cancelled.

Of course: they never replied to my emails, when you go to the supposed link to cancel your "premium membership" in settings, there is no link available - big surprise.

The other new thing - as soon as you try to delete your profile, it tells you that you first have to cancel your membership - what a joke, since you are unable to get out of this trap.

I now cancelled my credit card, and reported it as fraud to my bank.

I just think it is sad when someone tries to meet people via other means, and people try to make money out of this via scamming. I will never ever try an online dating website again.

Lets see what happens.

Anoyamous

Anonymous
first off how do you know who you are talking too? is the so called solicitor or Be2 rep someone legitimate?

Don't reply to them, cancel either your bank account and or credit card immediately once you find they are illegitimately taking money from your account or credit card.

Its a scam and they are bullies, and will try anything to intimidate you too the end and insist that you owe them fees, ore renewal fees!!!

I have gone through the same experiences, including that they cancelled my membership in the middle of their contract, because I got pissed off and challenged them when they were not complying to my requests and questions. So they did not fulfil their contract obligation.

DO NOT SEND MONEY OR RESPOND TO ANYONE, THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION OR LEGAL RIGHTS, THEY ARE IN THE WRONG!!!!

I WISH THE PROPER AUTHORITIES WOULD BANNED THEM FROM THEIR WEBSITE COMPLETELY AND INDEFINITELY, AND PROSECUTE THEM FOR ALL THEIR ILLEGAL WRONG DOINGS TOO SO MANY PEOPLE!!

wendy

Anonymous
ALL THE SAME HAPPENED TO ME, I KNEW SOMETHING WAS ODD FROM THE BEGINING AS YOU COULD NEVER REPLEY TO THE,' SO CALLED PEOPLE WHO SENT YOU AN EMAIL'. ANYWAY I COULD GO ON AND ON, BUT AS YOU ALL HAVE SAID, ALL THE SAME HAPPENED TO ME. IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP. SO DONT FREAK OUT ABOUT THE, 'SO CALLED LAWYERS' AS I TO HAVE HAD THEM SEND ME THOES EMAILS TOO. I CANCELLED MY CREDIT CARD, GOT A NEW ONE A WEEK LATER AND NOW THEY CANT DO ANYTHING, AS MY CARD IS A DIFFERENT NUMBER THEN MY ACCOUNT, [ SO I DIDNT HAVE TO CLOSE ME ACCOUNT]. IF YOU GAVE THEM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, NOT YOUR CARD JUST CANCEL IT EVEN THOE ITS A PAIN, ITS DONE AND THEY CANT GET ANYMORE MONEY. IM STILL GETTING A EMAIL EVERY NOW AND THEN, TELLIMG ME THEY WILL TAKE ME TO COURT, I LAUGH AS IM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD AND THEY DONT KNOW WHERE I LIVE. TELL THEM TO F OFF AS I DID. WE SHOULD BAND TOGETHER AND TAKE THEM TO COURT!!! AS ITS FRAUD TO SAY YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL AND NOT HAVE IT. ITS SHAMEFULL OF THEM, THAT WE ARE OPEN TO LOVE AND LIFE AGAIN AND THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US, BUT MY INSTINCT WAS RIGHT, RIGHT FROM THE BEGINING AND I SHOULD HAVE LISTERNED TO IT. I WILL HAVE THIS AS A GOOD LESSON, TO KNOW IM RIGHT. KEEP HAPPY, DONT BE PUT OFF ALL BY THIS, AS THERE IS LOVE, I JUST WILL KEEP LOOKING. LETS JUST ASK AROUND NEXT TIME, AND THANKS EVERYONE WHO HAS WRITTEN ON THIS SITE AS IT HELPED ME.

Narelle

Anonymous
angry
Hi. I've just been billed for $AU117 a year after I looked at this crappy site. I joined for 6 months and the site kept disappearing. The only people on it were so called American soldiers in Afghanistan, so I didn't renew my subscription and I haven't heard anything until now. I'm about to send them an email, but it doesn't sound hopeful. DO NOT USE THIS SITE IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!!!

Scammed

Anonymous
cheerful
Yes my situation has been going on for over a year. Its a big joke! How many solicitors give you so much time to pay??? Ahhhh none! Just reading their non stop threats is a joke! They cant do anything the idiots! Read their threats they are just so friggen real! Cancel your cards and block them! I just got a mortgage...according to these farkers my credit would be non existant.. Block them, cancel cards and dont look back!....and just for a little fun have a Be2 laugh night by reading their *censored* email threats in different accents! Lol this is a fun drinking game!

anonymous

Anonymous
angry
The same here! I am a victim of be2 from NZ! They charged me $270 on my credit card initially for 6 months in January 2014. I tried many times to cancel the membership / unsubscribe online and also by email, but my attempts were all unsuccessful. Then, in July 2014, they charged me another $270 for renewal of further 6 months. Then, I faxed to them and finally got cancellation confirmation for membership from them. Also, I went to my bank to complain about the unauthorised payment and cancelled my credit card. Luckily, I got payment back from my bank. Last week, I also got emails from be2 and they said I owed $291 and were threatening taking legal action.
I want to know what should I do, please. However, I am NOT going to pay them even 1 cent!

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:48 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content