Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Is Xpress.com any good?

Coinneach

Anonymous
I signed up for a trial based on reviews from another site (#2 best results after Match). $2 wasted, could have been worse.

First, xpress' design is absolute shite. Popups, malicious nested javascript, constant upselling, no dynamic updates (you need to log out and back in to see changes), inconsistent content, and the "support" contacts are idiots. "Why do I, as a straight man, need to specify a preference for circumsized/uncirc and top/bottom?", I asked. Answer: "These questions are required of all users." That's not what I asked.

Second, as noted, most of the women's profiles are fake. They'll send you a message with no reference to anything in your profile and any further conversation from them is non-sequiturs. The ones that aren't fake are on the site because, well, that what they're reduced to. I say this not as a 5 looking for a 10, but as a 2 looking for a 5.

Bottom line: xpress is a scam, ripoff, and rubbish.

ChrisAuto

Anonymous
angry
SCAM all the way just tested it out again like others say even without a complete profile you get messages, replied using the 1 free message and no replies. Just finished using the 3 day trial and a somewhat complete profile and the results were downright ugly. Had 4 hookup requests all mailed 1 answered, 3 were at least 8 years older and last was same age none of them were hot all were just plain at best. I had initially got this to test. Her response "lets keep talking here while until im free" next asked her what she liked about my profile. Another one liner "You are a guy and you have what I need to remain happy". Using long lines of texts I asked her general questions about my city out of "curiousity" per se. Replied "are you really asking me those questions because youre curious". And the last straw I had told her I was not sure of the site anymore and wanted to verify who I was talking to and asked her another general question not a whats your address just to list down 1-2 landmark sites around her general area wherever it was response " I dont wish to give you such details, the next thing I know you show up at my door unannounced I wana be on the safe side too" and they only answer during day or night. And the rest is as everyone says Its A SCAM everyones experience had also happened to me and I hope this adds more evidence on the table. BEWARE OF SCAM!

icarus

Anonymous
blank
Latest input. Within a 20 year range of ages only was current. The rest over 6 months old. So I checked another group of ages with the same results. Also encounntered numerous fake contacts.

Another issue is the search feature. It is garbage. It lacks a field for time since last log on and a weight range.

The positive reviews must be bogus also.

alex hang

Forum User
I had great luck with Xpress when compared to others.

If you are a horny guy I would recommend them since it solved my problems Evil Evil

Seriously though you need to be a good looking guy who is in shape to get anywhere. Also watch out for the fake profiles. Most are easy to spot but there were a few who got pass my radar.

Overall I give them an 8/10 when compared to other hookup type apps. Xpress has problems but it is the best of a bad lot.

cb

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I had great luck with Xpress when compared to others.

If you are a horny guy I would recommend them since it solved my problems Evil Evil

Seriously though you need to be a good looking guy who is in shape to get anywhere. Also watch out for the fake profiles. Most are easy to spot but there were a few who got pass my radar.

Overall I give them an 8/10 when compared to other hookup type dating sites. Xpress has problems but it is the best of a bad lot.

*censored* shill for the site. This guys a scammer

ed

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

SCAM all the way just tested it out again like others say even without a complete profile you get messages, replied using the 1 free message and no replies. Just finished using the 3 day trial and a somewhat complete profile and the results were downright ugly. Had 4 hookup requests all mailed 1 answered, 3 were at least 8 years older and last was same age none of them were hot all were just plain at best. I had initially got this to test. Her response "lets keep talking here while until im free" next asked her what she liked about my profile. Another one liner "You are a guy and you have what I need to remain happy". Using long lines of texts I asked her general questions about my city out of "curiousity" per se. Replied "are you really asking me those questions because youre curious". And the last straw I had told her I was not sure of the site anymore and wanted to verify who I was talking to and asked her another general question not a whats your address just to list down 1-2 landmark sites around her general area wherever it was response " I dont wish to give you such details, the next thing I know you show up at my door unannounced I wana be on the safe side too" and they only answer during day or night. And the rest is as everyone says Its A SCAM everyones experience had also happened to me and I hope this adds more evidence on the table. BEWARE OF SCAM!

familiar stalling techniques ,i have had this on other sites ,where presumably employees acting as shills ,keep you busy in order to get you to sign over your CC details. and generally to keep the pot boiling so you dont leave the site . but when it comes to actually meeting up they pull out eventually after wasting your time for weeks .....

Nathan

Anonymous
Adult dating sites are never free

Rojet

Anonymous
Absolutely fake, and as for protection very little. Only positive response I got was a supposedly a woman who's parents had died in a car crash! And her boss had left her in a foreign country with a hotel bill she couldn't pay, would I pay and she would re pay me on her return!!!! Sound familiar?? Her "name" was faith Ann and German. So beware chaps.

Bart

Anonymous
No no no.
I took the free profile and when there were only a few replies/connections to start with compared to the pages of connections from other sites, I thought this could be OK. I paid for Silver and only now checked the web for reviews as one of the replies I got was a bit suspicious. Stupid of me - YES...check first what others are talking about before parting with money. I have an unhappy marriage and so my desperation for sex drove me here....I should have listened to my head not my d*ck.

Please guys - don't do it. I suspect like others it is either auto replies or hookers looking for business. go for Tinder etc instead - free and they are real. You're strike rate may be lower and you may have to put more in but that's the compromise

Jeff B

Anonymous
DO NOT GIVE THIS SITE YOUR BANK DETAILS & do not join any free trials, as even if you cancel before the free trial is up, they have still been taking £31.99 from my bank every month. Even though they sent me confirmation of membership cancellation. This site is a massive SCAM. Do not let them fool you!!!

All times are EST. The time is now 04:02 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content