Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Are there legit adult sexual sites that aren't scams?

Dras

Anonymous
I actually think he is right about AFF but it depends on where you are at. I only managed to hook up once and alot of the women only wanted white guys or couples. I'm in Ma though and black

Grim

Anonymous
Pof and ok Cupid work and are free, i'v hooked up with multable woman on both, you just got to come up with something better than "Hi" or "you wanna hook up" lol.

Hank

Anonymous
How about Milfs ? Go ahead and try it. But you will be not happy.

Nothing but a bunch of crap. Almost all of the people that are so called online aren't online. If you message them you will get all sorts of strange answers if you ask the right question. Almost all the messages you get back are computer generated..like holy *censored* your not even talking to a human. After a couple of messages you have exceeded your limit now you have to pay to upgrade to continue...imagine that...L You can't believe 95% of what you read there. Fake pictures. People not from where they say..on and on and on. Your constantly getting buddy requests and you have to pay to accept those also...hmmm..again, imagine that.

I live in Escanaba, Mi. There are quite a few hot women from Cornell, Mi. about 12 miles from me on there...LOL Cornell is a dinky little farming community and if there are some women there they are more than likely corn fed little heffers. But not on Milfs.

There are hot lil bitches running around all over out there..which is generally speaking in the woods..as a matter of fact that about all that is there...woods, a few farms..and corn fed heffers..but good luck with milfs wherever you are...LOL

bill

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Ashley Madison may be legit but it's so unwieldy and expensive to use, it's not worth it.

After I got divorced I was on Match and OK Cupid and woman were actually doing me in my car. If you can be a generous gentleman for 5 dates you are almost guaranteed to
get sex. My problem is that I feel like I'm misleading woman; most want much much more than sex.

In short: Ashley Madison is BS Smile This site has plenty reviews about AM. Not worth it at all.

AM had their site hacked. ALL their credit card info and secret msgs were exposed this week.

MartinDaventry

Anonymous
awake

This comes from a guy who has lost count of how many women I've pounded from online dating, so listen up. Your best -- no, your only option -- is to use legitimate dating sites. Not the hookup sites. List your intentions as long-term relationship, no matter how inaccurate that is. Have many good photos and write an interesting, grammatically correct profile. When texting with the woman, hint at your sex drive without overwhelming them with it. And no *censored* shots. The hints will screen out the prudes, while the nicely written profile will get you a higher caliber woman. Accept that forking out for that first date with no sex will likely be the price of getting regular sex down the road. Better than a membership with a fraud site. Wish I could give a clinic in this stuff. Good luck, gentlemen.

Absolutely right, I found Ashley Madison and similar sites full of scammers, bots & cam girls, best score I ever had was lying through my teeth on POF!

MartinDaventry

Anonymous
awake
It would seem not
I was asking questions about so called home town and getting stupid replies, I then wrote jibberish nonsence and got an obvious computer generated response, Cheeky Devil.com is one of the most amateur scams I've ever come across! I can't seem to upload a screenshot but here's the conversation:

Her: If being sexy was a serious crime, Id be guilty as charged! Send me a message so you can see for yourself! Yesterday 12.26 AM
Me: hi Today 12.43 PM
Her: Hey so what more do you just simply want? Today 12.43 PM
Me: to meet up Today 12.44 PM
Her: I bet we can do something else hon Today 12.45 PM
Me: go on Today 12.45 PM
Her: Do you want to do some kissing with me? Today 12.53 PM
Me: I'm very sceptical of these sites, I tend to blog about all the dodgy ones and there are plenty Today 12.54 PM
Me: we'd have to meet up for that Today 12.54 PM
Her: I think we should not be talking about that kind of stuff Today 12.57 PM
Me: are you for real, this chat seems computer generated Today 12.58 PM
Her: Well of course i am for real Today 12.59 PM
Me:I once went to wonderland to see Alice but she was getting shafted by the three bears Today 01.09 PM
Her: Okay that is far more which could be interesting Today 01.09 PM

Now is that a bot or what?

Then I tried to cancel the account and the cancellation code didn't work! so I've emailed the crooks as well!

MartinDaventry

Anonymous

It would seem not
I was asking questions about so called home town and getting stupid replies, I then wrote jibberish nonsence and got an obvious computer generated response, Cheeky Devil.com is one of the most amateur scams I've ever come across! I can't seem to upload a screenshot but here's the conversation:

Her: If being sexy was a serious crime, Id be guilty as charged! Send me a message so you can see for yourself! Yesterday 12.26 AM
Me: hi Today 12.43 PM
Her: Hey so what more do you just simply want? Today 12.43 PM
Me: to meet up Today 12.44 PM
Her: I bet we can do something else hon Today 12.45 PM
Me: go on Today 12.45 PM
Her: Do you want to do some kissing with me? Today 12.53 PM
Me: I'm very sceptical of these sites, I tend to blog about all the dodgy ones and there are plenty Today 12.54 PM
Me: we'd have to meet up for that Today 12.54 PM
Her: I think we should not be talking about that kind of stuff Today 12.57 PM
Me: are you for real, this chat seems computer generated Today 12.58 PM
Her: Well of course i am for real Today 12.59 PM
Me:I once went to wonderland to see Alice but she was getting shafted by the three bears Today 01.09 PM
Her: Okay that is far more which could be interesting Today 01.09 PM

Now is that a bot or what?

Then I tried to cancel the account and the cancellation code didn't work! so I've emailed the crooks as well!

Same site, Daventry girl? or Bot?

hi Today 02.55 PM
Hello there..how are you doing? Today 02.59 PM
Good, you ok? Today 03.11 PM
Isn't this rain awful, hasn't stopped all day Today 03.13 PM
I am great well babe oh yes it has been heavy since Today 03.13 PM

funny that because I'm in Daventry and its been sunny all day, I think maybe the site should upgrade their bot!

MartinDaventry

Anonymous
Cheeky devil . com 3 out of 3 are bots so far!

Wonderwoman
Female, 39, Birmingham,United Kingdom
Looking for someone who is well built, muscular, and can handle me and drive...

Hi Today 03.19 PM
are you real? if you are you're the only one on this site Today 03.21 PM
Why are you having any doubts about me baby? Today 03.25 PM
because so far all ive found are bots on this site Today 03.28 PM
How can you say that they are bots? Today 03.34 PM

hi Today 02.55 PM
Hello there..how are you doing? Today 02.59 PM
Good, you ok? Today 03.11 PM
Isn't this rain awful, hasn't stopped all day Today 03.13 PM
I am great well babe oh yes it has been heavy since Today 03.13 PM
funny that because I'm in Daventry and its been sunny all day, I think maybe the site should upgrade their bot! Today 03.34 PM
Huh?? why are you here? if you don't believe in me? Today 03.42 PM
because I'm hoping there's at least one human being on this site Today 03.44 PM
and there obviously isn't, you see I'm doing some research into scam dating Today 03.52 PM
Well that depends on you.. Today 03.55 PM
you see answers that don't make any real sense or common expressions which are unusual anywhere else like Huh!! also the time it takes to process an answer proves it's a machine making fools of people and ripping them off Today 03.58 PM
Like to find that out already? i am ready for that Today 04.08 PM
exactly! Today 04.09 PM

MartinDaventry

Anonymous
silly

If not ,which come the closeist to having actual members contacting each other.

Down the pub

Just a average guy

Anonymous
I have been on a few dating sites for a few years now all are free to send and receive messages and and I have slept with every woman I met in person that I wanted to have sleep with and many the first time we met and I've had a few relationships the longest lasting 10 months..I do wonder if maybe there is a different type of women that actually pay for a dating.. Or does that just mean they waste more money than most.. Lmao

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:06 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content