Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Are there legit adult sexual sites that aren't scams?

Cwiggins

Anonymous
Just as a note, I have also found the sex sites to be scams, but was very careful and didn't invest any money, was vague with my details and lied about anything sensitive like town and name.
Match.com, on the other hand, gave me several genuine dates that turned into nice friendships, and a 3.5 yr relationship. So don't judge all of them as scams without looking into each one... Smile

Anon

Anonymous
This comes from a guy who has lost count of how many women I've pounded from online dating, so listen up. Your best -- no, your only option -- is to use legitimate dating sites. Not the hookup sites. List your intentions as long-term relationship, no matter how inaccurate that is. Have many good photos and write an interesting, grammatically correct profile. When texting with the woman, hint at your sex drive without overwhelming them with it. And no *censored* shots. The hints will screen out the prudes, while the nicely written profile will get you a higher caliber woman. Accept that forking out for that first date with no sex will likely be the price of getting regular sex down the road. Better than a membership with a fraud site. Wish I could give a clinic in this stuff. Good luck, gentlemen.

ptetteroo

Anonymous
Ashley Madison may be legit but it's so unwieldy and expensive to use, it's not worth it.

After I got divorced I was on Match and OK Cupid and woman were actually doing me in my car. If you can be a generous gentleman for 5 dates you are almost guaranteed to
get sex. My problem is that I feel like I'm misleading woman; most want much much more than sex.

someone

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Yes. As a woman I used Adult Friend Finder for a year and a half. As with any site you have to have a good attitude and be willing to put time and effort in contacting people and yes there are many fake profiles. Anything that looks too good to be true probably is. Please keep in mind that the men out-number the females by a factor of 10. I am going to repeat the "good attitude" and "time and effort." All the men that I met and hooked up with 1) didn't assume that I was a fake profile and sent a nice first message-- not a flirt or one line and 2) had a complete profile themselves, with well-written paragraphs, pictures (body, face as well as equipment) and testimonials which AFF has and 3) were prompt about meeting, calling or video chatting with no run around.

In short: BS Smile
- I have been there, and there are almost no real girls, but a lost fake profiles and all sorts of "scamers", e-mail collectors, etc...
- Secondly, even those very very few... basically, very unclear why are they there. They complain so many guys, yet they do not look or contact anyone themselves
- Thirdly, if so many guys, surely they would find someone, or even dozen very quickly, yet they are there for years...
- so in short, again, BS. Very few real people. not worth it at all.

someone

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Ashley Madison may be legit but it's so unwieldy and expensive to use, it's not worth it.

After I got divorced I was on Match and OK Cupid and woman were actually doing me in my car. If you can be a generous gentleman for 5 dates you are almost guaranteed to
get sex. My problem is that I feel like I'm misleading woman; most want much much more than sex.

In short: Ashley Madison is BS Smile This site has plenty reviews about AM. Not worth it at all.

anon

Forum User
I need to tell the poor guys out there the truth and it is a scam. I worked as an "admin" and was paid 15p per message. It is all a scam and sometimes I felt really bad when a older widowed man thought he met then woman of his dreams. Each message that popped up were answered by different women who just needed to read the previous conversation and notes. The women are all fakes and pictures found from the internet. Don't waste your money, do real women really meet men for sex from the interent, I don't think so.

newguyhere

Anonymous
Hasn't POF changed their site about a year ago, to discourage - or actually not allow any type of casual hookup messages?

don

Anonymous
On some hook up sites pof'aff, you do find both good and bad looking girls but unless your a 7 or better nice body pretty face you will most likely not find to much. It is the same as bars or clubs best looking will almost always get first choice and down the line it goes. I recommend the sites with 3 month guarantee after you start paying the bots seem to slow down.
I have always had a hard time compromising I'm just not attracted to homely girls.
Before I met my current girlfriend at the Cleveland metroparks dog park I would of been considered a hobbyist on back page. I it lucky by not being burned and I realize now how short sighted that is. But if your a 5 or 4 and you are only attracted to 7+ than life is full of denial both in person and online .
I to wish there was chubbychasinggirls dot com or hotgirls4smalldogs dot com but there is not , all you can do is try to keep a positive outlook and get white teeth and maybe you can get lucky.
I was a member of 4 hookup sites 16 months and I got 0 sex I was a member of match1yr and I got 4 dates with girls that would 4 or 5's

Happy Hunting

PS my gf's best friend admitted to me that before we were introduced her group was asked to be nice to me that's how low rated I am.

anon

Anonymous
obviously you are a 10, so its easy to judge those girls a 4/5.

Magic Johnsons

Anonymous
awake
They are all scams. People who fall for these don't understand basic human social dynamics.

Women WILL NOT have casual sex with anyone who is not either extremely famous, rich, or insanely handsome (as in a tall, dark Armani model).

If you are an average man like 99% of men are, you ALWAYS have to pay for sex. Be it in the form of a relationship (dinners, housing, nights out at the movies etc) or pure cold cash (prostitution).

Women do not have sex for free after adolescence except with extremely high value men who represent less than 1% of society.

If they do, there is always a catch. For example, in ghettoes they will want to extract alimony from deadbeats, or pop out as many children as possible to live on welfare. So they do not really want the men nor the children, they want the money.

Everything in western society comes down to money. Absolutely everything. Get this through your thick heads and stop living in a fantasy world. There is no Ukrainian supermodel out there who is dying to screw some balding 47y.o guy from the middle of Tennessee.

The ads are frauds, the photos are stock model photos and the women probably don't even know their pictures are being used in this fashion, or they are being compensated for it.

The end.

All times are EST. The time is now 03:42 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content