Dating Sites Reviews Forums

Very naughty dates website, UK based dating

Page navigation

Venus

Anonymous
angry
Hi, I'm a recent member of one of the Military dating sites I'm a female and Live in Australia,this is the first and last time I will ever I think? join a dating site.I must mention I have found this particular site prompt in returning action against various members that I've had reported.
I am 39 years old and had no idea just how unaware I was in relationship to all the unfortunate and disgusting events that have happened to me and as we know others.
Now I would like to point out that I am one of the genuine members looking for friendship and dating,however I've done a lot of investigation on the behaviour of both female and male members and was totally shocked.
I feel very sorry for genuine male members too,with the feed backs I've received,I have to say that I can't complain with the number of interests I've received from male members and msn.
Problem being is that I honestly feel that these creeps! see me as someone who pay's by the God Dam Hour,God help us because we are attractive women.
Then I have the joy of my Pc being Hacked into and a Psychopath who was able to get my email address and continually send me letters on declaring his love for me complete with fake photo's. Just straight from the T.V series 'Criminal Minds.
There are just to many to write,however those of you who are left bewildered please have hope that these Bastards will get what they call Karma! and as the saying goes,we must 'Solider On'?

God Bless all of you! I'm not religious by any means however I think we need all the help we can get!

Me

Anonymous
Do not join this site men!

Woman can register for free and dont pay for membership and when they join automated messages are sent to men whether or not they fall within a persons specified criteria or not.
Also on top of that 80% are con artists and cam girls who register just to get guys to visit their cam site or other link.
Spread the word on forums about this site so no one parts with their money.

Kuen

Forum User
I actually joined a military dating site before yes it was free and you send message free but after two months they wants you to up grade and pay so that you can continue joining the site. Because if not, you can't sign in anymore and you cant read your message.

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:19 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content