Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Ashley Madison Scam

Kathe

Anonymous
awake
I has been paid to VIP member but I receive nothing from there. S**tttt

Dope

Forum User
I've heard some good stuff about them... it's not all a scam, people!

anonymous

Anonymous
If AM is a scam, how did I manage to hook up with two ladies I met there? Were they in on the scam?

There are plenty of women who may be scamming and plenty who just tease. Learn to ignore them.

You're results may vary. If you can't write for s**t and have a bad attitude, no surprise you won't find anyone to hook up with.

wineguy

Anonymous
I have actually met two women off Ashley Madison one really didn't want an affair and the other was almost a prostitute. I agree with most of you most the profiles aren't real, or women contact you like once and you never hear from them again.

Wyzkwacker

Anonymous
This is no scam. Sure there are scammers here just like any other site, but I've had a few encounters that lead to some really great experimentation and sexual experiences. You just have to use common sense and don't come off as the jerk that just wants to get laid, and you just might get laid. No woman wants an asp-wipe courting her for any reason. Sure I had my unanswered emails, but who hasn't just keep trying guy and gals. I'm 51 and still very active but most women want a younger stud, (They don't see age and experience the same way when it scomes to sex) so I keep looking too.

Dope

Forum User
I think most Ashley Madison reviews gives a pretty good oversight. Read the comments by members at the bottom of the article, too. It points out that there are scammy aspects, but overall that it's relatively legit for a "hookup" site.

Curious

Anonymous
The following link pretty much sums it up. It cleverly guides you through all of the pitfalls then "admits" that it is the best you will find in the dating world.

http://www.squidoo.com/ashley-madison

It is no wonder that this site is positioned #1 on Google. It is rich with keywords, meta tags, a catchy title and cynicism.

None the less A Great Ad and it will fool many.

nonexistant

Anonymous
I think it is probably part scam/part real. I'm sure there are some women who are truly looking for what the site says it provides. However, in looking at the big picture, while I was surfing some profiles, interestlingly a bunch of very good looking women appear with their very clear and unobstructed photos. And in their description it says that they are looking for (among other things) DISCRETION! Now how can that be??? I know there are some who have their husband's "permission", but not that many! I'm fairly positive the site is "populated" with "stagers" to get our horny attention. But as stated before, I'm sure there are some real ones too. I follow the age-old trusted motto: if if looks too good to be true...it probably is. The real good looking women don't have to go on dating sites for action, they can just browse the aisles of any hardware store and pick whatever man they want.

somewhere in Texas

Anonymous
I did meet one lady on AM and we had a lot of fun...however, getting a 2nd hookup seems to be impossible...??

Tinyrose

Anonymous
thoughtful
I would have to agree with some of you here but there are scammers here just like any other site on the web. You just have to use common sense and don't come off as the jerk that just wants to get laid and you just might get laid. No woman wants an asp-wipe courting her for any reason. The real good looking women sometimes have to go on dating sites to get a great guy or action, sometimes we just can’t browse the aisles of any hardware store and pick whatever man we want. There are other dating sites to go to if you do not like this one; you always have to use your common sense in every day life so why would you stop when looking for a date, that's including women too..

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:04 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content