Online Dating & Relationships Forums

SexSearch.com

Frustrated

Anonymous
Is there any way to get the emails and bs stopped if you signed up as a free member? There's no real customer service at this bs site...

texasdreams

Anonymous
does anybody know how to delete their profile? i tried and it said that was not an option........

texasdreams

Anonymous
angry
Quote by: texasdreams

does anybody know how to delete their profile? i tried and it said that was not an option........

i am also a free member and have popups coming up right and left from this stupid website
Passion.com

Me

Anonymous
Yes it is a scam as have had 4 replys all from people who come from a city which is 100 miles or so away.Very suspect as I live in a much larger city and no replys locally.

Grrrrrrrrr

Anonymous
angry
Signed up as a couple. So far I've had loads of mails, all written in perfect English. Respond, next emails come written by someone who clearly has English as a second language. All contacts seem to come from one particular city nowhere near us and all have gone cold when talking about meeting up (It's not a case of pictures either as both me and my partner model so I can't imagine that many people all who think we're ugly!). All mails are sent outside my timezone too, and I mean all of them. It's like everyone I speak to is up at 4am.

Anyone know a slightly reliable site that covers the UK? Really p*ss*d off by sexsearch.

sam

Anonymous
Confused this site is a scam....impossible to contact anyone! site should be reported shut down or something how to do this ? someone please help....[/code]
Passion.com

Lawyer

Anonymous
I am a lawyer in Toronto practicing in the area of technology, including the Internet. Provided I am retained, I am ready to bring a class action, or otherwise, to close the site down. Contact me at emrburns [at] hotmail dot com

me

Anonymous
the site is a rip off ..hot women reply 1 time and never
get a response back its bull crap .....dont waste you money
you be better off..........how many of us paid $29.95
there sitting around rake in money hand over fist

wonderboom

Anonymous
It's a very bizarre site! I've cancelled my membership due to "Women" in my area not having a basic grasp of the English language As has been said before, you get emails from "Women" and you reply, but the replies you then recieve have no bearing on the email you sent! Not 1 "women" on this site has actually answered a question I've asked EVER! I think that the site have alot of auto generated profiles, I've seen the ones with the "Auto Generated Text" in them too, it's a fun scam for the people reaping the rewards but not funny to those who take this seriously and as I've said before, your better off spending your hard earned cash on speed dating in your local city, atleast you know the woman sat in front of you is "Real" Smile I hope the Romanian/Russian women who answer these emails have a sense of humor as my emails now until my account expires are starting to become as bizarre as theirs! Wink It's a scam, of that I have no doubt, most "Dating" sites on the net I've been on are! But it provides me with some laughs for a month or more depending on how quick they are to close my account and passes those nights I don't go out drinking, take it as that, a laugh!
Passion.com

sucker

Anonymous
Sexsearch is a total scam. There are not people that have a pulse on line. I have sent out 35 emails and offered money to just reply and have gotten NO replies at all. Same people after weeks are waiting for review, contacted one women that I know is on Craigs list, and she doen't know about it. And try to jet your money back Good luck. These people are making good money because we are suckers.

All times are EST. The time is now 12:24 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content