Online Dating & Relationships Forums

SexSearch.com

Some have to be real because....

Anonymous
cheerful
Some of the women have to be real. I was on there for about 2 days before the woman I had just broken up with found my profile. Her profile was totally lame but had easily enough information for me to know it was her. She is very attractive and pretty good in bed and I know that when she breaks up with a guy she likes to get banged a few times as she told me so. Anyway, I wasn't interested in her having seen what she is like in a long term relationship.

That said, the site is 90% scam. However since I know some women there are real its worth taking time to send letters and see what you can dig up. I'll write again if I actually meet anyone.

a real guy

Anonymous
I cancelled my membership 10 minutes after I joined. I wanted to make sure I was not automatically billed. I'm still on 8 months later, so I guess sexsearch screwed up.

I got 3 emails the first 5 minutes after I posted a free profile. So I joined to email the women. One had no profile I could find, for over 4 months. I never heard from the other 2.

I have found one woman in Moreno Valley, CA that looks just like a woman in AL. Same jeans, sofa, wall, hair, chest..

I have seen several profiles with the same "interests" almost word for word. I think I have met 2 women on there that are real, at least. One I talked to several times, she moved 1500 miles away, and one I have emailed off and on for 4 months. But no one has knocked down my door for sex. I have had about 400 offers to go to a "secure site" where the women know I'm real, and children can't get to.. hell, if I joined every one of those sites, I'd have to sell the house. I know I'm real, and if I join those sites, they have my credit card number too. I did cancel my card, after I joined sexsearch, so they could not auto bill me.

Some emails I get I think are from guys, who put really hot naked women photos up, and act like I am their best chance for sex. If they can't spell, and the grammar is totally messed up, and they can't answer simple questions, and they have no idea what their email address is.. I bail. They haven't asked for money or loans yet, but that can't be far away. (I get that on americansingles.com a lot, "send me money, I'll buy a ticket and spend the rest of my life with you". If they can hook 3-6 guys a day, they are making about $5,000 a day. Not bad. Usually from Ghana, South Africa, and Russia.)

My advice is, meet women in the produce department of markets, at work, friends of friends, take dance lessons, or at dance clubs. Much better chance of meeting someone.

CA

Anonymous
angry
Quote by ESH: Does anyone have any positive feedback on Sexsearch.com? I have received emails from people who supposedly wanted to contact me, but their profile does not fit with mine. I have had "interest" but then when I read the profile, it is the exact same as someone else's profile (typo's and all). Is this site real or a scam? As a side note I did correspond with one woman on the site who was having as bad a time as I and another one wanted me to pay to visit her site. Any feed back would be appreciated.

This site really is bogus! I wanted to try someting else since I've been a member of adult friend finder for a few years. I'll definitely be renewing my membership there since they have real people. I'll leave sexsearch for all the guys just wanting to look at pictures of fake spammers.
Passion.com

LDKFSLD

Anonymous
SexSearch.com Is almost positively a scam! They must have tens of thousands of phony Users that send people emails to get them into the website... You'll never end up meeting anyone on SexSearch.com... It's practically a complete scam! I get about 5 emails a day, and 0 profile reads... A normal male/female ALWAYS reads the profile... You just don't send emails! I have 5 profile reads, 2 from 1 person, 1 from another female, and 2 men reading... That goes to show... Only men are interested! HMMMM...... Also, I respond to the emails, and get 0 responses back! It's a complete scam! EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM SexSearch.com! Don't make the mistake of paying money to a scamming company! They must have agents that run through all of the profiles or an automated program through MYSQL that sends generic emails to people so that suckers will join! I'll admit it, i'm a sucker... But eventually I'll have an idea of how this industry works, and see the true scam in all Personals Sites...

Quote by ESH: Does anyone have any positive feedback on Sexsearch.com? I have received emails from people who supposedly wanted to contact me, but their profile does not fit with mine. I have had "interest" but then when I read the profile, it is the exact same as someone else's profile (typo's and all). Is this site real or a scam? As a side note I did correspond with one woman on the site who was having as bad a time as I and another one wanted me to pay to visit her site. Any feed back would be appreciated.

Jeremy Johnson

Anonymous
excited
Dude your an idiot and Im glad I read this before spending my money and the owners are more then likely tramps.
Quote by ABCOMARVIN: I HATE TO TELL YOU PEOPL BUT IT IS NOT A PERFECT WORLD. NOT EVEYTHING WILL BE FOR YOU AND YOU MAY BE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EXIST!!

I PERSONALLY LIKE THIS SITE. I'M AT LEAST HAVING FUN AND THAT ALONE IS GOOD. WANT TO REALLY TAKE A CHANCE THAT YOU MAY NOT ENJOY?? GO TO VEGAS!

AS FOR THIS SITE, RELAX AND ENJOY, YOUR TRUE LOVE WILL BE ALONG SOMEDAY.
Cool Cool

fooled again

Anonymous
angry
They say contact at your speed you try to put your e-mail in and they block it if it aint a scam someone is hornning all the women just once I would like a site to do what it says Twisted
Passion.com

rasheebello@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Quote by sillypuddy: sex search is a fraud and a waste. reply to any ad and you get spammed
I agree! Big Grin Smile

Sexsearch is a fraud

Anonymous
angry
I'v been a standard member there for about 1 month. I have also been a member on Adultfriendfinder.com. I compared the two sites and seeing that the latter is much bigger, I was curious as to why I got so many replies from sexsearch.

All the replies are laconic and inviting. I then googled the site and found this thread. My intuition was right; the site is a fraud. I haven't spent one penny on them, but I'm not too pleased that they have my email.

hillbilly_01us

Anonymous
well it is a joke i havebeen there for two months and it is a big hoaks but i did meet someone from there and well she wasnt what she said she was Angry but i have had other emails that didnt even reply to mine after they sent me a email but then some did reply to me
Passion.com

mlj

Anonymous
indescribable
I had about the same bad experence with this site as described by the other posters here. I will not be renewing my subcription. Just like the other posters I got a lot of replys that wanted me to go to a pay site,I was looking for real girls not professional entertainers.

All times are EST. The time is now 11:22 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content