Online Dating & Relationships Forums

SexSearch.com

annoyomus

Anonymous
Actually sexsearch is not all bad.I am sorry for you out there who has had bad experience with this web site. I am a female who signed up . So there are actually real females on this site looking just like you men. I have corrresponded with quite a few men that I have met on this site.Yes these men are real.I spoken to some on the phone.I met a couple in person.I am curently dating a terrifc guy whom I met on sexsearch .com web site.Just be patience you might just get lucky and meet someone really great like I did. Wink

much smarter than that

Anonymous
I tend to disbelieve the above post. Both here and on every other review site I've read, the overwhelming consensus has been SCAM Rolling Eyes
Methinks the above was posted by a shill.

The Real Deal

Anonymous
Some posts here have said that SexSearch is a "possible" scam. Take it from me.....that site....and all the others that have Sex in their name...are completely bogus. They are all owned by the same company. Adult Sex Search...all the others....don't waste your time.
Passion.com

old Gullible

Anonymous
angry
After reding all the posts, I'm convinced that Sexsearch.com is a scam. Is there any agency that we can report this to so it doesn't happen to others? I tried to file a complaint with the FTC at www.FTC.org but the complaint form won't come up. I suppose it's burning hot from all the complaints they receive. Any suggestions? Class action suit? They probably are making millions at $29.95 a pop.

old Gullible

Anonymous
freakingout
Quote by: annoyomus

Actually sexsearch is not all bad.I am sorry for you out there who has had bad experience with this web site. I am a female who signed up . So there are actually real females on this site looking just like you men. I have corrresponded with quite a few men that I have met on this site.Yes these men are real.I spoken to some on the phone.I met a couple in person.I am curently dating a terrifc guy whom I met on sexsearch .com web site.Just be patience you might just get lucky and meet someone really great like I did. Wink

This post is probaly from one of their paid lackeys.

heidiHo

Anonymous
gloomy
You will have to try the free vs for yourself to get a good idea. I know the men on their come arrogant and condescending. I met one guy on there and he turned out to be an Elvis reject. He was mean and inconsiderate. There was no connection. I can't blame sexsearch that they allow people like that to sign up. People online generally have higher expectations anyway, which makes it difficult to find someone from here. There may be some scamming going on, but there are real people on there too looking. It's no different from what you can do at work, bar, school or anywhere. It's all an illusional game.
Passion.com

blckmnjn

Anonymous
Sex search is a joke.Your suppose to be able to meet people on this site but,if you send phone#s,e-mail addresses or meeting place info,they immediately delete the info.You couldn't meet anyone on this site if you wanted to and anyone who says they have is a LIAR.I'm contacting my bank first thing in the morning and putting the charge in dispute and I urge everyone else to do the same

ANONYMOUS

Anonymous
Sex search.com is a fraud.I just called there billing site that processes the charges and informed them i didn't authorize the charge and they credited the charge back to mebut,they also barred my card from any future charges.BIG LOSS TO ME!!!

SexSearch is a scam

Anonymous
angry
Don't go there. Utter Utter Shite

They are criminals out to steal your money...they hide their card re-charge policy in the small print and help themselves to your cash every month.

And, whilst there might be one or two real girls on there, I doubt they are the numerous hotties who beg you for a good time as soon as you join - like they're having problems pulling offline.

Seriously guys. Have a wank. It's free and much more satisfying.

Evil
Passion.com

SexSearch is a scam

Anonymous
Don't go there. Utter Utter Shite

They are criminals out to steal your money...they hide their card re-charge policy in the small print and help themselves to your cash every month.

And, whilst there might be one or two real girls on there, I doubt they are the numerous hotties who beg you for a good time as soon as you join - like they're having problems pulling offline.

Seriously guys. Have a wank. It's free and much more satisfying.

Evil

All times are EST. The time is now 08:39 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content