Online Dating & Relationships Forums

any feedback about hornymatches.com ??

Meeeeeee82

Anonymous
it's worst dating site out of them all. Bunch of fake accounts. Just out of fun i did a test yesterday. I send blink and added on my hotlist, whole first page from search (sweden) list, and guess what, no even one blink back, or comment, and they are supposed to be gold members. Bunch of bs. I even have 4 pictures, even naked and still no interest. I got about 8 PM in last month, but from USA folks, i don't care about those. At least when it comes to Swedish list, it's fake.

Meeeeeee82

Anonymous
I just deleted my account on HM

Scammed?

Anonymous
grumpy
i am a silver user right after i signed up no more messages except one will update. o yeah something allready told me about the messages thing but ive gottten 2 people to send messages to my other email one was a scammer one the other i will see...

Don

Anonymous
You guys HM is not totally fake... I have been on there for 1 year now.. I have met and slept we 2 nice looking gals off there... I was married and one single... When I first joined I got no responses... There are several keys to meeting people... First, this website is like real life, the women are trying to meet hot guys... If your profile and pics suck, like in real life u will get passed up.. There are vastly more men on HM to women, so they have a lot of options, so why pick u if ur profile blows?... Secondly, you will have a better shot meeting women out of your home state, hence if u can travel u can score easily.... A lot of the women are married and want to be discreet, so meeting someone outta town is often appealing to them.... Lastly, and the most important key to meeting women on there is to mainly search profiles of the people currently online... I have found that you will get more responses from the women currently online, as most of the time it is true that they are on there... If u send messages to gals offline they often will not respond because when they log in they have a lot of messages in their box and yours will likely get lost in the shuffle....take it from me, HM is not fake and you can get laid off there.. Follow my pointers and you will get action... Believe me, I was frustrated when I first got on there!!!!!!

blackjack

Anonymous
I just signed up for this site. I sent a wink to a girl in my town and at 5:30 a.m. the next day she replied with a message. In that message she told me to send a message to her actual e-mail (she spelled out the address with dot com).

Anyway, I am wary of these messages sent at 5:30 in the morning because in my experience these are the ones that occasionally turn out to be fakes/bots. If she spelled out her e-mail address, she has to be real, right? Or does it still sound like a bot? Oh, and I haven't posted a photo yet, so actually getting a reply with an e-mail that quick also has me suspicious.

Thanks in advance for any advice here.

Andy Kelly

Anonymous
angry
I browsed this site, became a "standard" member and sent lots and lots of winks. I received a few email replies giving me an address to reply to outside the site's own email system. Unfortumately I did reply to some of these and was subsequently innundated with spam and tracking cookies. As far as I am concerned the complete HM site is geared towards getting people to upgrade their membership status ( at a cost, of course). In browsing I came across several absolutely identical people profiles........word for word.
I consider The HM site to be just one big scam.
BEWARE

Don

Anonymous
Again... You will only get action on HM if you are a gold member... I only email women who are also gold members as they seem to be real compared to the standard members... I just met a 21 y/o bombshell from Pittburgh on there 4 days ago and she is flying to saint Louis this weekend to hook up with me.... And no I will not be giving her any money, as I have made that perfectly clear to her....HM is not all fake and you can get laid on there, believe me!!!!

Females view of the site.

Anonymous
ok, I'm a Girl and from the email i get i must be attractive. They gave me a FREE Gold membership. lol and i get so much mail from guys they suck in its unbelievable... I have no interests in these guys in the least.. but, i think they are using my pics to play guys. Guys; take it from a Girl with a FREE Gold membership on that site.. SAVE YOUR MONEY! I'm honest and put down i'm ONLY interested in Women and Couples, I feel bad for the guys being used. Don't rush to email me there guys, i won't reply! Confused

blackjack

Anonymous
Let me start off by saying I do not have a photo on this site.

Now, that said, I have received 7 messages -- all within the first 3 or 4 days of joining as a standard member. It has been a week since then and the messages have completely stopped.

Now, of those 7, I know at least 1 is from a real person because she saw that her town and my town weren't that far apart and mentioned it. Outside of her, as others previously have said, I have gotten messages telling me to send an e-mail to a hot mail account. But the kicker for me was on that third or fourth day this girl, who is listed as a silver member, put me on her hot list. Then several hours later, she sent me a suggestive message. But you know what? She is listed in a town near me, but when I do searches, she never comes up. Has this happened to anyone else? I guess that is their attempt to push you over the edge to join the site.

But yes, I realize the only chance I possibly have to get anything out of this site would be to: 1. Post a photo and 2. Buy a gold membership so I can send and receive messages. Even then, I am of the opinion this site is more of a scam than anything else.

jj

Anonymous
Quote by: Don

You guys HM is not totally fake... I have been on there for 1 year now.. I have met and slept we 2 nice looking gals off there... I was married and one single... When I first joined I got no responses... There are several keys to meeting people... First, this website is like real life, the women are trying to meet hot guys... If your profile and pics suck, like in real life u will get passed up.. There are vastly more men on HM to women, so they have a lot of options, so why pick u if ur profile blows?... Secondly, you will have a better shot meeting women out of your home state, hence if u can travel u can score easily.... A lot of the women are married and want to be discreet, so meeting someone outta town is often appealing to them.... Lastly, and the most important key to meeting women on there is to mainly search profiles of the people currently online... I have found that you will get more responses from the women currently online, as most of the time it is true that they are on there... If u send messages to gals offline they often will not respond because when they log in they have a lot of messages in their box and yours will likely get lost in the shuffle....take it from me, HM is not fake and you can get laid off there.. Follow my pointers and you will get action... Believe me, I was frustrated when I first got on there!!!!!!

r u still a member on the site?

All times are EST. The time is now 08:47 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content