Online Dating & Relationships Forums

any feedback about hornymatches.com ??

cougfan26

Anonymous
what if you are into the older women and fat chicks is it worth it then?

SECRET

Anonymous
To be honest, i worked for horny matches as a typist more than to years! i was paid to reply messages, so most of the profiles and messages are totally fake. It was very funny to see how the people really believed that they were talking to sexy girls! lol!

I am not proud of what i did, but i had to do it. i now it was some kind of fraud, but people that pay to use those web sites are complete retards!

happy one

Anonymous
I have been on hornymatches, and was about to buy the membership.
Thanks for everybody's reviews, it saved me 50 bucks

when i read this forum, things start to make sense

THANKS!!!

Dope

Forum User
For some reason they convert traffic like absolute crazy. Anyone have any idea how/why?

ONEWANTSU

Anonymous
stupid
I was a sucker to sign up for Gold. Now I'm not even getting winks. I have disputed the charges hope something will happen. Neutral

E4

Anonymous
indifferent
Hi,

Its a DEFINITE SCAM. When I joined the site I received a number of winks, emails and hotlist registers. I would receive something about every otheray. I kept the same profile and did not upload a photo. After a month I finally subscribed and now I feel a bit daft. I subscribed about two weeks ago and have had absolutely nothing since, even after sending a couple of winks and email replies. Don't join no matter what gets sent to you!

Disappointed but it serves me right.

Sarah

Anonymous
happy
I met my partner through Horny Matches......today is our 2nd anniversary Big Grin

jeff

Anonymous
this site is a rip off, tried it thinking what a great way to meet some new people and have fun. became a gold member (a big mistake) when you finally find that one that seems real wants to hook it up guess again you get emails saying go to different site to see how to meet me. well they cost you more money and once again same thing. Basicly I believe your better of going to wal-mart or any other store go to the ladies dept and watch for the hot ones and ask them for a date your chances of hooking up are far greater.

probeertje

Anonymous
Forget about posting contact information in your general information, will be deleted by the site, and you receive an e-mail.

Checked it out under a fake account, put up a fake bank account that lasts for 1 hour.
Added some money to the account. Was cleaned out when i became a "gold" member within 10 minutes.

So Fake those sites.

fed up

Anonymous
this site is a ripoff i signed up after getting e mails and winks from women ..... once i had payed my money i never got one reply back from e mails or winks i sent back ..... so i would stay well clear off this site as its just another lets rip the guys off again.... so to sum it up THIS SO CALLED DATING SEX SITE IS FOOKING AWFUL GIVE A WIDE BEARTH

All times are EST. The time is now 12:16 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content