Online Dating & Relationships Forums

any feedback about hornymatches.com ??

jaylyee

Anonymous
grossedout
OK, it seems a lot of married men are getting their thrills out of this site. They join to view explicit pictures of girls young enough to be their daughters. Guess if you are single and desperately looking this is for you. If you want to ruin your marriage and are stupid enough to put your email this is a great way to get caught. Guess many bored idiotic husbands are joining this site also.

Jaz_58

Anonymous
Ya it is totally bogus. Do not waste your money.

tennco

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Man... As I said on my earlier posts, HM is not fake... I have banged 3 women on there within the last year.... I just met a hot babe on 3/12/2011... We chatted for a few days.... We never even went on a date or dinner... She invited me to her house on 3/18/2011 and we had hot sex... The key to meeting women is to be a gold member and only send messages to women who are "currently online" as they are typically on there in real time... If u are a standard member u will not get any action at all because you can't send messages and the women will think u are cheap/broke... Now there are women on there who are trying to scam people, but HM will quickly find them out and delete their profile.... For those of u who keep saying it is a scam it is because u are getting no action or replies... Face it, if u are a loser or your pics suck, women will not reply... It is just like going to a bar, hot guys get the most play... I am tall, muscular and have slightly above average looks... I have a pic of my body with my shirt off and 2 *censored* shots, and I get tons of replies.... If u think u are going to bang a new woman every week, that won't happen, just like in real life... These women have a lot of options on there and they are all trying to find a certain type of guy... And they are not sleeping with every guy they meet even if their profile states that....take it from someone who had success on the site, it is not "fake"... The key to getting laid on there is to be a gold member and have a solid profile with nice pics.... If u are not that attractive u will have a hard time getting laid, yes like in real like, so face the facts....If u want pointers... Check my profile out, my tag name is donfrontenac

I agree completely.. I am 47, work out daily. 8%bodyfat and have decent pics online. I have been on this site for 5 years. In my case, I am one of these married men that enjoy chatting with others. I am a standard member, and I can tell you that, over the years I have been contacted by plenty of real women. They email their alt id's and touch base if interested. Additionally, most of the people that view my profile have been in the area for a long time and also have been long time members. If you want to get the most out of this site, take care of your body, have a personality, post a decent profile and have decent pics. The rest will take care of itself. This is one of the few legitimate sites out there.. This and ashleymadison.

RPW

Anonymous
The site SUCKS! They entice you in by lots of winks and so on as a standard member,then you pay for a upgrade and then nothing happens anymore! Also found out alot of the profiles are made up,by the site. It's just nothing but a rip-off I don't suggest anyone pay a dime to this site!

Will be there at the end

Anonymous
angry
I was a paying member,boy was that a freaking waste. Same as all the other posts, wink,wink,wink,wiink, no reply,no reply,no reply. I call it like I see it, BOGUS ASS site; Hornymatches.com. Now let me say this, I got some fire power on my side, if any bull comes from this site after 12-10-12,this will be one member to show his ass. I dont play when it comes to my money. And if you guys who own this site dont believe what I say, then please dont let me have to prove it to ya, already happened with dire results. You got your little money from me, and I payed for what I got..NOTHING... NO PUN INTENDED

Barrhaven

Anonymous
Totally bogus as is this site...I just posted a rant and the entire page was pulled

Horny Matches = Passion Matches = Busy Match = Milf date.com = personal date finder = spam

ryck

Anonymous
indifferent
Some gold member as the same ages and pictures since 10 years.Won't put a penny there!!

incitatus

Anonymous
indescribable
THE FKIMG WORST AT BOTS. I PAID AND GOT RIPPED OFF SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

THE SAME PIX FROM DIFFERENT GIRLS? THIS SITE IS NOTHING BUT AMATURES THEY SHOULD AT LEAST TRY FOR ALL THE MONEY THEY ARE RIPPING NOT TO MENTION MY INCALCULABLE TIME VALUE!

GOOD AS HELL.!!!!!!!

Jane1234

Forum User
If you are going to use the site as a free member, then by all means, feel free to experiment. But based on what I have heard and seen so far on the site, it’s full of scam so be careful.

Max Attraction for Women

mIAMNAR

Anonymous
Completely fraudulent website. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR MONEY!!!

All times are EST. The time is now 08:47 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content