Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Is Interdate S.A. a scam?

Henrik 67

Anonymous
angry
I have just received a letter from a Debt Recovery Agency asking for a payment of £130 for a subscription to the above site. I did not take out a subscription but did a trial subscription and unsubscribed from it. Had anyone on this site had a similar experience to me or can advise on how I should respond to this threat. Thank you in anticipation.y

Alex

Anonymous
Hi
Same for me, and it's impossible to find a contact to unsuscribe. I'm contesting the debt recovery and will see how far I've to go. (FYI: i'm in Switzerland)

Conclusion; there are the worst company I'd tro deal with in my life. A full Scam!!

keith

Anonymous
debt recovery companies have limited powers without they take you to court first..so just ignore any threats

Me

Anonymous
Ive had £119 taken from these for a one month subscription. Ive sent an email to the only email address i can find and to delete my profile and payment has still been taken out.

Ive contacted the bank and funds will be refunded in 2 weeks if these dont contest it.

If they do contest it, anyone got any ideas on the next step?

Thanks

bill

Anonymous
try a solicitor letter ?

Dd

Anonymous
thoughtful
Interdate SA is a complete scam. They will keep taking money from your account since they have your card details even if you are not a member.

jaz

Anonymous
Hi Mate

I have the same situation, had u got back your money ?

John

Anonymous
Anyone has updates? I subscribed for premium with the understanding that it is only severals tens of dollars every month; however, they charged me 200 plus dollars as my first payment. I have notified my bank about this, and also sent a strongly worded e-mail to c-date.

C-date responded with what looks like an automated email stating I need to settle an outstanding balance of 200 plus dollars and that they would contact a debt recovery agency if I did not do so. What should I do?

Ammore

Anonymous
worried
Goodday

Did this happen to anybody who did not subscribe but money was taken from?

Do you get your money back?
Who can i contact to retrieve more information on the subscribed account?

Please help!!!

sid

Anonymous
an email letter? so just ignore it as theyre fraudsters without a leg to stand on in court

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:04 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content