Dating Sites Reviews Forums

Facebook AYI is it any good ??

Page navigation

tim

Anonymous
suddenly got a call to sign up but is it more BS with no meets after paying ??

jed

Anonymous
signed for a months trial and repsondants seem elderly and overweight with tattoos but will persevere ,no sign of any hot babes so must be genuine profiles and not fakes

joe

Anonymous
you do seem to get a regular contacts from overweight tattooed old birds that have figures like Myke Tyson but yet to see a hot babe anywhere on there yet and have age filters wide open . this underlines that all other sites are total scams as its the other way around , this site is linked to facebook so they cant scam with fake profiles i hope . the photos have them with pint of beer in hand in some pub or bar , no PHds to be seen .or even half a brain in evidence .this site is the exact opposite of fling dot com ,right at the far other extreme

will

Anonymous
I will stick with it for a month but wont be renewing as the software is hopeless and has no search feature to find sombody in a named area. Profiles can be 100s of miles away which is pretty useless.

tom

Anonymous
looks like a scam too as the flurry of messages to get me to sign up with my CC has vanished no replies and few messages now

tom

Anonymous
i deleted my subscription as it was hopeless to even meet a woman as they were 100s of miles away and they didnt appear able to string a sentence together so may have been spambots writing replies.... of just a few words at the most ....

no search feature to find any woman that lived within traveling distance ,all long journeys away and i would need to catch a plane .....

another let down and few replies after signing up

tom

Anonymous
blank
the women on AYI dot com all appear to be mentally sub normal old boilers with tattoos living in ghettos where the long term on benefits reside , appaling selection of females ,all smokers too ,divorced with kids too ,all the qualities to put you off ,not a hot babe to be seen anywhere !!!!

tom

Anonymous
still getting 1 line replies and i suspect those replying are shills as they dont appear to have any intention of meeting ,just giving the runaround and timewasting replies , i have cancelled my membership as a total waste of time ,theyre not all fakes but some are working just to keep the male members happy

jes

Anonymous
i cancelled by subscription after 2 weeks as its obviously a scam but they're still taking debits so now i have to go to my bank to get the money back, the women are obviously spambots as they just reply with 1 or 2 words and have no intention of meeting. Grunts are common replies from these alleged females.

jes

Anonymous
after cancelling my subscription and its runout theres a big increase in messages to get me to sign up again ,but it aint gonna happen ,,its total BS ,mentally sub normal old boilers on there

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:20 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content