Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Elite Singles any Good?

Jmresvue

Anonymous
artistic
Worse dating site EVER! Have been matched with 2 men in a month who were scammers! When I asked for a refund, they did not do so. Just kept asking me questions about their names, the date their service suggested these men as a match, etc...Ladies, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

therese

Anonymous
cheerful
I signed up and paid the fee before reading these comments. Comments gave me enough concern that I emailed the site and asked for a refund. I received a response within 24 hours indicating that my fee is being refunded in full and they're extending a month of free membership. The email went on to state that they're new in the US and getting established. So, while I cannot yet speak to the quality of matches, based on the immediate action taken, they certainly appear to be legitimate. Smile

JillH

Anonymous
I had a great time on Elite Singles. It took about 2 months but I ended up meeting a man late last year and we are still dating now.

He was the last among about 4 men with whom I dated from ES. Based on my results and that of my girl friend who also used the dating service, I would recommend it.

Anonymous

Anonymous
I wish I had seen this site before I signed up. Most of the people they show you don't actually have a membership to respond. They sent matches from all over the country when I specified a 300 mile radius. Then of the handful of men actually active several were fake profiles from scammers.

I cancelled my membership within the allotted time frame but they billed my card early and auto renewed my membership. They are refusing to refund my money for a 3 month extension. My advice is stay away...far away.

Anonymous

Anonymous
I canceled a new membership within one half hour of paying.. I never got 'free' viewing. The first 'match' was some old scruffy looking guy who started off writing:"I'm a tinkerer" That was it. Over, considering my income bracket and the income bracket I had chosen for a man.(The form to fill out was endless) I asked paypal for help, and they contacted Elite with a claim. The money was quickly refunded to my account. Stay away from this site. There is no phone number for help. Hopes dashed...

Ayash

Anonymous
In my experience Elite Singles in Canada is not worth the money or time. I am in Toronto and there are mostly older guys on the site. Also I received few suitable messages. There are simply no choices. Plus it is based on matches being sent to you so can't even browse other profiles. E Harmony is better.

Ladies don't bother with this site. Frown

Rebecka

Anonymous
I have tried EliteSingles myself. It is pretty much the same as eharmony but it has more matches than the other. Good luck girls!

Shirt

Anonymous
sad
This is the worst dating site Do not waste your money. Customer service is non existent. I am sent few matches, the ones I get have no pic and are too far away. You cant do a search i think this site is a scam avoid it at all costs

rf

Anonymous
My email was loaded with spam after I signed up.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Atlanta Ga

Anonymous
Unfortunately I didn't search online before paying 59 for a month. After signing up(very lengthy process) I got a page of women ALL over 50( my search criteria was under 45), and NOT ONE OF THESE MATCHES even lived in my state!!!!

All times are EST. The time is now 09:57 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content