Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Elite Singles any Good?

Angela

Anonymous
stressed
I would not recommend this dating site. Unless you read their 25 page Terms and Conditions carefully, you will be automatically billed for renewals. They promise much but provide very little for their fee. The few dates they offer are never within driving distance which discourages most people. They obviously have few people registered. I recommend going to a free service such as plenty of fish.

anaonymous

Anonymous
angry
I would not recommend. I tried to cancel my renewal, and they charged me, even before the cancellation date, and supposedly gave me an extra month, when I complained about my cancellation being ignored. I am going to my bank to get a refund, by filing a complaint. Bad news! I sent numerous messages which went ignored. Don't join they are a scam!

Babsinco

Anonymous
angry
I checked it out for free, right? But they make you answer questions and basically start a profile. They do not let you many pictures of prospects. So you log off. To immediately get a swarm of replies of people asking for your picture. So you "think" it's a good site. For people like yourself who are frustrated with the "truly free" sites.
Beware after you join- there are no more mail from anyone and if your in a rather small town - forget it there aren't any possibilities close to you. If you live in a big town there might be a few people that are on this site!

DONT WASTE YOUT MONEY!

Be happy single, this online dating thing is a waste of time and money.

Sofia L

Anonymous
angry
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS SITE.

They don't send you matches bases on your "important criteria"

This site is deliberately deceptive in its way of automatically debitting your card despite pretending you have signed for a fixed duration.
Elite Rip off
Can't write how bad it is.
Not enough derogatory terms

Elite Singles ...Bad News!

Anonymous
You need to avoid this site... completely a scam! No phone number to contact, and they are totally unreliable. All fluff. I feel POF is much better...and free! These guys are from Europe and are not legit!

pink angel

Anonymous
Not really. Way too expensive at GBP75 and received less then 20 matches a month despite having all options checked for availability. Charges extra coins for sending messages so don't know what to do really! Shows matches in other countries!!! when the only specification I have said is proximity. Waste of time and money.

Anonymous

Anonymous
HUGE SCAM

I paid for a year. They took the money and I could not access to my account one month later. They do not answer at all my email. I cannot access my account to delete my profile and the automatic renewal.

On the other hand, the website is not friendly-user and I do not think the profiles are real.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SUCH A NIGHTMARE.

Sarah

Anonymous
DO NOT SIGN UP - BEWARE! UNDERHANDED CONTRACT!

There is no way of turning of the auto renewal membership which you will not be aware exists until after signing up and paying, AND then read the whole terms and conditions. I only found out about the renewal when a direct debit was taken from my account for another six months, even though I wasn't using the site anymore. This is underhanded, why would anyone want to renew when they sign up for a service they haven't experienced?

edd

Anonymous
you should be able to get the money back if you ask your bank as you have been defrauded ,as they will cancel any fraudulent payments and stop any more

J.R.

Anonymous
blah
No, it's the worst site I've ever come across. Don't waste your money. You can't search on your own, the hopeful prospects or your "match" so far have only one pic and don't ever respond. Usually, I get a ton of hits and responses (I'm female by the way). The men who have messaged me are grossly inadequate and don't seem to get the hint that I'm not interested. You can't change your preferences, none for body type, health or height, only a match for height, I really want a man to be at least a few inches taller than me. You can't see income or any of the rest and I've gotten minimal "matches" and much fewer than 20 "have you mets". Their PR person must have paid a great deal to get the positive reports online as this site sucks majorly.

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:20 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content