Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Elite Singles any Good?

Gail

Anonymous
Evil this site is the worst one I have used.....limited horrible matches that don't fit your criteria....either for personality...height...age and location....what a waste of money.....don't bother unless you want the bottom of the barrel picks!![

Cynthia Ganga

Anonymous
determined
Terrible.

I was on it for 10 months and then cancelled my account because of the inactivity.

I would get matches that were welders without high school, smokers, obese; generally people I wouldn't talk to in real life.

I tried to contact over 30 matches during the 10 months and met one in person because 27 of the matches didn't respond.

Thanks.

Cynthia Ganga

Kathy

Anonymous
I joined for 3 months and have had communication with ONLY one interesting man that was intelligent, good looking....(not 5 feet tall and not holding a fish!) and had a personality.....where are the all the good men hiding out?

A nember

Anonymous
angry
Elite singles is the worst of all dating websites that's available now. The cost is unbelievable. The service or the number of individuals signed up with them are very little. There is no customer service numbers that you call call everything is through e mail.

anonymous

Anonymous
horrible! No other way to describe it.

me

Anonymous
I just signed up for a few days now and it works for me. I am chatting with a few and I do not have bad experiences at all. Emailed the organisation about the auto renewal and got an answer the other day!

md

Anonymous
Terrible site! Matches are really scraping the barrel and I cringe at some of them. Either too short, miles away, smokers or the type of people I wouldn't chose if face to face despite specifying what I would like in my settings. Very expensive and a total rip off. Have chatted to a couple of genuine people but it is not worth the money and the majority of matches are far from Elite. I am far from a snob but being charged over £80 for a month I would expect something a bit more 'Elite' If you watch the tv ad and hope to find someone like that...dream on...!

funny

Anonymous
determined
ELITE SINGLES IS A RIPOFF. BELOW IS THE LETTER I SENT AFTER RECEIVING MATCHES THAT WERE AT THE MINIMUM 100 MILES AWAY. NOBODY IS GOING TO DRIVE 100 MILES TO DATE SOMEBODY UNLESS THEY HAVE UNLIMITED RESOURCES, ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD OR IS DESPERATE! THEY THREW THE 3 DAY CANCELLATION POLICY AT ME WITH A SMILE. SO I REPLIED:

I knew all about the three day cancellation policy. I read the entire website prior to joining. Which brings me to the conclusion that no place on your website does it say that there is no availability or participation of eligible men in my local area. So that explains why I haven't received any matches within 100 miles of where I live. If there are no matches in my area then you should be honest with the subscribers and give them real statistics not fantasy land numbers that build their hopes up. You know, it is sad to me that your company preys on the emotional needs of people like myself. All about "professional" and "elite" singles who are serious about finding a relationship. You should give your marketing team a gold star because you sure fooled me and probably lots and lots of other folks who work hard everyday for their money. Then we join the "elite dating service" hoping to find "the one". Money doesn't grow on trees honey and I am all for getting what you pay for. I know what quality is and I know a good value when I see one. This subscription is a farce and a big waste of time. I am a veteran online dating subscriber. I enjoy being single and meeting new people. Online dating is a source of entertainment and I enjoy it. At least with the other "premium" services that I pay for with the other sites, I get to meet people and have a social life. With your service it has been nothing but frustration and disappointment. 98% of the matches you sent were at least 100 miles away. You can read my review on Yelp and a couple of other sites I plan to blog about your joke of a "premium" dating service and how you rip unsuspecting people off.

Jodi

Anonymous
No! Its a scam. The address is fake. There is no real company. Look into checkmate4u. Same company..

HPR

Anonymous
This site is a waste of time and money. Good concept but poor results.

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:20 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content