Subject: Tinder Problem - Error message failed to send

Posted on: 2015/04/09 08:05pm
By: Anonymous

On Tinder I will be texting with someone that seems to be moving forward and then maybe a day or two later I text something and the app says:

[Error] message failed to send.

It also shows a triangle which is colored red inside with a question mark. Then I try to resend and sometimes it goes thru and sometimes it does not?

Does this mean they are unmatched me? Not sure because seems like it goes thru sooner or later? Or are they just turning it off for awhile and then back on when they want to use it??

Thanks for any help, I would also like to know what to look for on some of the basic features I need to be aware of this so I can just stop contacting them or want them to stop contacting me.

Thanks Mark

Re: Tinder Problem - Error message failed to send

Posted on: 2015/04/10 06:22am
By: Editor

If it is just happening once in a while then most likely either the person has blocked or unmatched you.

A few other cases I have seen with this error is people haven’t updated their Tinder app to the latest version. Once they updated the app, messaging has worked fine.

You could also quit Tinder and retry it or better yet just reboot your phone. (you usually only need to do this if you have problems sending messages to anyone)

If you are sure the person hasn’t blocked or unmatched you then the last resort would be to delete the Tinder app from your phone and then reinstall it. If you do this though you will lose all your settings and most likely your matches.

I hope this helps.

Posted on: 2016/03/31 08:17pm

Having problems sending messages again. Is Tinder down?

Anyone else having this issue?

Posted on: 2016/03/31 08:18pm

Yeah same here in New York. Can't send any messages on Tinder.

Crap I was hoping for a hot date tonight Big Grin

Posted on: 2016/03/31 08:21pm

Some please fix Tinder. It's Broken!

Posted on: 2016/03/31 08:41pm

No message sending in California!!!

Error, Error

Posted on: 2016/03/31 09:33pm

Seems to be back up now. I have sent 3 messages in the last few minutes without any problems. -> Seattle Washington

Posted on: 2016/08/01 07:11am

Did anyone have server issues with the Tinder app last night after 8pm? I could not log in. This morning it is working fine though. Thank God!

Posted on: 2016/08/01 07:22am

Tinder was having issues for about an hour last night around 8pm. Depending on your location you may not have been able to log into the app. Others reported not being able to send messages or upload pictures.

The Tinder outage was not officially reported so there is no news on what caused it.

Posted on: 2017/10/29 06:34pm

Is Tinder down again? For the last hour or so I have been having problems sending messages?

Posted on: 2017/10/29 06:40pm

I am seeing the same thing. I keep getting this message:

"Something went wrong please try again later."

Anyone know how to fix it?

Posted on: 2017/10/31 11:07am

It appears on Sunday October 29th around 5:30pm to maybe 7:30pm Eastern Standard Time Tinder was experiencing service interruptions.

I couldn't find anything reported officially but service seems to have fully resumed by 8pm. I am not sure what went wrong but visitors reported not being able to login or send messages.

Posted on: 2017/11/20 07:20pm

I seem to be having problems using the Tinder app and logging in.Is anyone else? I have tried re-installing the app and that did not work... Frown

Posted on: 2018/01/16 07:14pm

Ugghhh, not again anyone else not able to send messages on Tinder? I've rebooted my phone and that didn't work.

Anyone have any other suggestions or is this happening to everyone and all I need to do is just wait this out.

Posted on: 2018/02/23 02:00am

Ughh it is happening to me again. It's 2am in the morning and I am having issues trying to use Tinder. I can't be the only one! Anyone else?

Posted on: 2018/03/09 02:17am

Great... It's now 2:30am EST in the morning and I still can't send a message on Tinder. I originally tried around midnight and couldn't get in and I just tried again.

What's up with Tinder and all of the issues lately? They need to fix the App! Evil Evil

Posted on: 2018/07/11 08:49am

Seems to be working fine now but yesterday evening I had problems sending messages. I am new to using Tinder and wasn't sure if it was a problem with my phone or if it was a larger issue.

Did anyone else have problems?

Posted on: 2018/08/10 07:26am

Ugh, I got the dreaded message

"Something went wrong please try again later."

😣😣😣

all last night and again this morning. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Maybe I will try rebooting my iPhone.

Posted on: 2018/08/10 07:34am

Tinder should be up now. They had a few technical issues yesterday.

Rebooting your phone should fix any lingering issues. Here are our recommendations for trying to fix this problem if it is still happening too you. They should be done in this order

1) Log out and then back into Tinder on the app
2) Reboot your phone
3) Clear your phone cache
4) Different internet connections, your wifi and your phone data (like lte)
5) Uninstall and then reinstall Tinder

If this doesn't fix the issue let us know or post your own solution if you have one.

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=9900