Subject: TALKMATCH WINKS???

Posted on: 2013/05/20 04:47pm
By: Anonymous

I signed up for Match.com last week. I got a lot of emails from ladies at Talkmatch. What is Talkmatch? When I do a search for the profiles of the ladies that have emailed with Winks, 90% of the profiles do not exist. I don't get it. Is this a way Match.com tried to get people to pay for their Premium services? Most of the Winks to my email come from out of state women, even though my profile says I am looking for someone within 50 miles of my home. In several instances, I searched for a ladie s profile who supposedly Winked at me 5 minutes after I got the Wink. How is it possibe her profile does not exist?

Re: TALKMATCH WINKS???

Posted on: 2013/05/31 08:47am

Definitely a scam. They are probably system generated fake profiles aiming to entice you to getting a paid membership. Otherwise, how could these women be so far from your place, and respond in a good 5 minutes? Try offline dating and try to attract women in real.

Posted on: 2014/10/02 05:37pm

I paid for a membership in match.com for other reasons and when the talkmatch winks came in and I tried to look at them, it said profile not available.

Posted on: 2014/10/07 02:21pm

this match disaster. don't pay them.

Posted on: 2014/10/12 08:04pm

I am experiencing the exact same thing--we've been ripped off! Maybe we should lead a site-wide complaint. I'd like my money back!!

Posted on: 2014/10/15 09:03am

Same here as the rest. Avoid Match.com like the plague. It is a front for foreign scam artists. They correspond with you as if they are a man... know exactly what a man wants to hear but don't be fooled!!! No lady is going to talk to a man she just met on a dating site like that. These are most likely men with a bunch of pretty pictures. Follow my lead and file complaints with the BBB, The Federal Trades Commission, and the FBI. Match.com pretends to be an American based company but acts like the Russion Mob. It entices you in for a 3 month commitment that auto-pays over and over if you're not paying attention which is exactly what all of us do. Who remembers something 2-1/2 months later after they got disgusted with these despicable practices and walked off? First report then immediately cancel reoccuring payments, and then RUN!!!

Why do you think Match.com doesn't do anything about it?... because they are all the same company. When you go in to file a compliant, a different box pops up and you see all the companies they represent and it's like a slap in the face... THEY ARE ALL IN IT TOGETHER!!!

RUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on: 2014/12/27 01:09pm

I got so pissed off after being on for less than a day and here they came, winks, viewed my profile, chat me ect.. I told them where to shove there site then they want to give u 3 mo. for free if u stay. I received an email stating NO refund by they won't AUTO renew me. I know some of the people on there so some are real. BUT stay in your miles radius and I think u will be better off. Since it's paid for I re activated to see what's up if I stay local. Definitely a scam!! BUT I did meet someone real and went on a date. Just don't answer any out of radius hits.

Re: TALKMATCH WINKS??? Or just Reply from Who?

Posted on: 2015/02/08 10:11pm

I just joined this site this week. I am widowed and decided to see what happens. I am a man who respects women completely. I received a reply from what seemed like an interesting woman who said the following:

How are you doing? I hope you get this mail and it finds you well.I was glancing through profiles when my little daughter pointed at your picture and said you looks familiar , actually she said you looks like her school bus driver she got me laughing for awhile..lol. are you her school bus driver? just kidding i know you are not..hmmm smile, she got me interested in you,The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was..''WOW..''you're going to be interesting''..so i thought i had take out time to introduce myself i would like to know you more..we could get to know each other much better...i am getting off this site now cause i have been getting alot of crazy emails from men asking for nude pics of me so here is my email ..... get in touch with me,hope to talk to you soon..take care of yourself.

Leslee

Then I clicked on her picture and i went to her profile which came up. It said she had never married and had no children. If she is real she is not for me that is for sure. But is she real or a scam. And it says she is from New York and I am from Arizona. Quite a drive there. I don't know why I even signed up but I felt I wanted to get back into life. My daughter made it clear she wanted me to meet people and not give up on life or anything, which I wouldn't but that was wonderful. Sorry for long note but wanted to see what others thought and are there more legit sites? Oh, and by the way what is a "wink"? The reply had nothing about a wink. Thank you.
Duane.

Posted on: 2015/02/28 01:52pm

Talkmatch is a bunch of crap. I agree this profiles, wink alerts and matches are bogus. I get people onlne chats that say the same thing over and over. I am in "Afghanistan, Siria, Pakistan" They are widows whoare looking for serious relationships on the first chat--REALLY?
And thses talkmatch are also bogus. I can't stand it. Also, my profile says I want to meet locals only, andget people from all over. I get the same photos with different profiles and cities of residences. I report them right away, but the more I do, the more scammers I get.
The latest is the Ihave a friend who won't come on Match but I know you to willl hit it off, They want you to email him off site.
Why is it so HARD?

Posted on: 2015/03/15 05:32pm

i am getting the same feeling about match.com f*****g ripoff. i have also gotten the "phantom winks" and likes, yet there is "no profile available" wtf is that? they have also recommended "matches" for me that were not even close-women looking for a 30 yr old and i am 50. come on...or "likes" from women in the far southwest and i live in Indiana. like they say, sucker born every minute...

Posted on: 2015/04/04 02:16pm

Talkmatch.com is a double email system, that puts a persons nickname on their email address, for when they send you an email. That way you don't end up with their real email address. When you try to search the site for the person (nickname) and it says the user doesn't exist, it means the person has gone into hiding, could be for nefarious reasons, or they are having problems with someone else. Avoid these like the plague. Yes, like most people on dating sites, they need to do their homework and read the literature. It explains everything in detail. AND YES, always use extreme caution when on a dating site. There are lots of scammers. Stick close to home when searching and educate yourself. About auto payments, it explains that too in the literature. Good luck!

Posted on: 2015/04/12 03:46am

Hi Everyone,

I have received the same "talkmatch" emails; the scammers really do a close up look at your pictures and mimic its' most intimate features. This what was sent to me a few minutes ago:

"Sam,

Thanks for the response.

Hmmmm...interesting combination of skill sets...were you a PJ? I work at PACOM...what do you do now?

Sorry if I came across rabid...I had a lovely "Hawaiian Biathlon" day of hours of shooting and hours of surfing. Now a Belgian beer and good sleep.

Do you like Alphas? I swear we can be nice.

There is something about your smile...have you been told it is a little smirky? Not in a bad way, but kinda like you are amused by your surroundings.

I'm good, salt water and gun powder cleansed me.

Aloha,
Heather"

Posted on: 2015/04/14 01:36pm

I GOT THE SAME STUFF AS WELL, TONS OF INTERESTS, TONS OF WINKS, BUT WHEN I JOINED (BIG MISTAKE) I GOT NOTHING BUT A FEW HERE AND THERE. THEY GO OUT OF THE AREA I REQUESTED AND NOW GETTING THE "TALKMATCH" CRAP.

DON'T JOIN - IT IS A RIP OFF

Posted on: 2015/04/15 09:33pm

Who are these talkmatch people? Weird, getting flirts from girls that seem to young. I didn't sign up for talkmatch, I was sold out by match DOT com. Blah blah message me at talkmatch dot com. One was a police bait girl, trying to get me to meet her at some scummy motel occupied by about 100 police officers. Another one from Ghana, I had to ask her almost a dozen times if she was an identity thief. She was as it turned out, Interpol grabbed her 48 hours later. Strange place

Posted on: 2015/11/13 11:24am

I recently joined Match.com (5 days now on the site). I am a female.

I have been receiving these TalkMatch.com winks also. No replies if you do send an email or wink back. Most are out of state too. Some are even woman. I am looking for a GUY (not a woman) in the area I live. I am receiving winks and emails from woman too! OMG ......

Very disappointed. Lots of winks, likes and a e-mails to entice you to join. Then the Match in-house team takes over to make you think there are lots of good looking guys to pick from and sends the roll of winks and e-mails. Not a chance. These guys don't even exist.

I feel it is a scam also. I will dispute with my credit card. Not going to pay for fake profiles and a complete waste of my time.

Posted on: 2015/12/12 08:05pm

talk match is bogus, when I get them, just delete them,wtf

Posted on: 2015/12/15 09:35am

I've found scammers at both of the sites I've used, but I must admit Match.com has more than it's share of scammers and game players..........
TALKMATCH communicators seldom are real.........
They tend to be younger than you specify, and their profiles don't exist when you try to find them. It's a one time contact and they're gone and Match.com does nothing about this.
By the way women are as bad about all this as they guys are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robb

Posted on: 2015/12/22 10:51am

Friend I have been dealing with this issue for nearly six weeks now it's not going to get any better, you will also get no help or answers from natch.com customer support, I've tried I got absolutely nothing, the support tech talked me in a big circle and I got nothing so you have to get your money's worth on your own ok,what I have done is when I receive all those favorites,winks,and interested from talkmatch I enjoy the profile picture because every single one has been beautiful and then I email the profile telling it how much I do not believe that they are real. Then focus on the profiles on your site,there are clues as to what profiles are real and fakes.Think about all the woman you know or have met,they are pretty direct when it comes to things they want if say for instance the height of the male they are looking for if it says 3 foot to8 foot does that sound like something a real woman hunting for her perfect mate would say, hell no they would tell you say 5-6 to 6 foot, think about it they are not looking for a midget and they are not looking for Lurch. Clue #2 woman care about a man having a job, if in the employment slot is empty or says it doesn't matter they are lying, if you make contact you can use that as bait to find out if they are legit or a employee of the website.trust me friend I have lived this fine tuned scam for six weeks, my dumb ass signed up for three months in advance there are real woman wanting relationships on this website you just have to work to find them! Good luck and don't fall victim to there money pit scam,you will see theywant you to pay for everything,

Posted on: 2016/03/08 02:39pm

It is very difficult to find a way to navigate intelligently. Very few if any. locals" and my email messages don't go to the named account (s). I have become very frustrated. This is not FUN!!##!!!#!

Posted on: 2016/03/19 01:02pm

And don't forget the ones that direct you to a Gmail address in their profile. I got picked up by "Russian brides" on 3 occasions this way. The first one really sucked me in. Geez that hurt

Posted on: 2016/05/08 02:34pm

TalkMatch is nothing but a front for Ghana Scammers that post pictures of attractive prospects that are actually guys sitting on a dirt floor in a internet cafe using their laptop to pose as the person in the pictures. If you want to see how big of a business this is just type in Ghana scammers to your search bar and look at the 100's of pages that come up and most have photo's too.

When a profile known to be fraudulent is brought to the attention of them they choose to do nothing about it. Most of the pictures used in these profiles are stolen off the internet and are pictures belonging to people that don't even know of the theft. If you're suspicious of any picture being used Google has a good photo identifier just open Chrome and click on the word images at the very top and upload the image and it will check your image for you.

Don't join TalkMatch for the ridiculous price of 80.00 for 3 months that will automatically renew without giving you any notice whatsoever.

Angry Angry Angry

Posted on: 2016/05/15 04:21am
By: Charli

Very interesting. I am a female, and a pretty decent looking one. Or so I am told. Very fit, active and picky, lol. I too have contacted a dozen or so that never answered back, never wanted to chat, and I found that a bit bizarre.

All that wink are supposedly just like me, non smoker, no alcohol, fitness nuts with similar lifestyle, etc. I was just using it mainly as a distraction to stay away from my toxic ex, who by the way, couldn't stay off the dating sites even after we had been together ten years. That's why I left the jerk.

Anyway, interesting subject thread and thought I would add my experience to it.

Posted on: 2016/07/05 07:21am

I am a paid member and I still get these!,Could be someone trying to hack into system! It already happened to me on Zoosk! Don't give out any info that can be used against you! Just a warning!

Posted on: 2016/08/29 02:04pm

I got one today from Florida. 3000 miles away. Match.com is a scam too-so is our time. When you are not a paying member you get so many winks, flirts, views,etc. As soon as you start paying they stop.

Posted on: 2016/09/14 04:32pm

This talkmatch complaint site here is better equipped to meet people on I'm sure lol no joke soo uhh yea how is everybody today :-) Smile

Posted on: 2016/09/17 05:21am

Same here. Many winks but they don't exist.....

Posted on: 2016/11/06 07:06pm

Like everyone wrote before me. I pay for a site looking sincerely for a woman in my area and get these come ons from women out of state half my age. I'm a widower only trying to find a gram of happiness. Didn't 01 realize I was asking for to much!!

Posted on: 2017/06/02 05:04pm

Talkmatch is definitely from a different domain than Match but is owned by Match. I believe it handles messages sent from members of another dating site but Match is hiding something because they will not reveal the real answer about what this TalkMatch really is. You receive emails, likes, and winks from TalkMatch in your regular email but they do not show up in your actual Match Online notifications. They are all scammers do not open them as they send your email out to the sender.
Any and all social media sites have trolls that are luring individuals in to give them email addresses. They sell these addresses to Advertisers which are actually hackers. But Match is one of the front domains for this scheme.
If something seems to good to be true..............

Posted on: 2017/07/03 09:28pm

I admit this is probably a match.com scam as the men I see on this function are "too good to be true". Before I thought to research it and saw the scam aspect of it, I searched the Match.com website by username and darned if one came up, a real man.

What the hell?

This scam thing is real....I have a close friend (not as close after she fell for the scam, another site, as she insisted the woman "loved her". My friend isn't very bright.

So, is there any possibility that some of these might just be hidden profiles?

Thanks, karen

Posted on: 2017/07/03 09:31pm

Quote by: Anonymous

I GOT THE SAME STUFF AS WELL, TONS OF INTERESTS, TONS OF WINKS, BUT WHEN I JOINED (BIG MISTAKE) I GOT NOTHING BUT A FEW HERE AND THERE. THEY GO OUT OF THE AREA I REQUESTED AND NOW GETTING THE "TALKMATCH" CRAP.

DON'T JOIN - IT IS A RIP OFF

I'm on a couple of other dating sites and match.com definitely is the worst in terms of viable prospects, even given their volume.

Plenty of Fish still comes through as a reliable, solid site. (at least for me)

Posted on: 2017/07/16 11:04pm

Match.com is a joke these people are set up for dating services they take hard earning people's money and act like you're going to find this love one around the corner and then bombard you with everybody in the United States wanting to try and take you on a perverted Trail instead of an honest loving living relationship that I have Found in the pass by online dating on farmersonly.com by the way so talkmatch perfect farmer all these other crazy dating science I would have to suggest and recommend to any and all who want to find true love to try and stay on maybe your Facebook do not fool with these web dating sites they're absolutely on a dead-end road and your credit card and your computer and your love life I think it's like shooting dice.

when they come out of your hand .. you never know what to expect I guess that's why they call it crap and craps is what it is online dating not from me.

Re: TALKMATCH WINKS??? Match

Posted on: 2018/01/06 05:37pm

OK here it is guys and ladies, navigating the site properly and doing the screening .
The sites only use those little likes coffee , shopping, etc. As there criteria.
They promote matches based on that.There are many goofy options to hide your profile from others screen and goofy options not even understandable.
So if your 50 and the girl of guy vise versa is 20 , they do not use criteria, age, height, physical requirements, education, or income requirements, area you live in for matches.
All these are the most important things to the ladies. Match doesn't use these.
The winks and the favorites and hearts are a lame promotional thing they put up a picture of a couple of ladies or guys you hit like or no. Also the wink thing lame.
You can send a message it is best small or detailed and then go back to who viewed you. OK now she winds up or he reads your profile. OK doesn't like your profile, will not reply back. But they did view your profile after you messaged them. Just didn't make the height money others mentioned before. The girls 99% start at $100,000 minimum and high as $250,000 your expected salary that is 1 criteria . Then the above mentioned items.
Also many profiles go and deactivate themselves. Their is even a option to hide profile from others while you scan the matches,
I do know many of the ladies on match, even got their emails, met in library coffee shops. Never got response from any but their they were on match, OK now I know what there looking for income requirements $150,000 and up.
So on my end match got me for 1 month, but man oh man All these girls are great singers , I'm living in a material world and I am a material girl,
OK I sent a complaint use the salary height age etc. Mentioned above as Requirements as priorities for matches.
Those ladies would soon find out that the numbers of gentlemen out there is minimum.
Essentially what I'm saying is bye keeping a large open format with limit rules in place for men and women it looks like their is a great abundance of compatible men and womem out there. Your profile will not be used for matches on their site. Oh yes they are singing again you have the money honey I got the time.Sorry for the good sincere very, very, few ladies who are out there, don't mean to put you in the awful category.
I do read the complaints of the ladies , OK guys looking for that handsome $250,000
6'2" athletic 40 ish perfect man. OK lady your 50 get real he has the pick of the world. So I guess in a way I got my money's worth here. I share the profiles after laughing at myself for signing up with some acquaintance's.They laugh twice as hard and say did actually pay for this. Yea i did LOL

Posted on: 2018/02/05 12:33am

I am feeling quite disgusted I too have just started I think it is a scam

Posted on: 2019/02/10 11:45am

Match and Ourtime total scams. total BS

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=7875