Subject: Scam alert....avoid Heartdetectives.com

Posted on: 2005/06/09 03:03pm
By: Anonymous

Did not see this site discussed here so possibly every one knows about this scam except me. You can create a free profile then they send fake responses to your mailbox. Naturally to read these teasers you have to pay a fee to join. Once the fee is paid all correspondence ceases and your left feeling like a chump. I did a search on google and found a page discussing this scam service in depth. Please BEWARE of Heartdetectives.com it is a total sham.

Scam alert.avoid Heartdetectives.com

Posted on: 2005/06/16 09:28am

i have been thinking that from the beginning.

Posted on: 2005/06/18 10:48pm

Definitely the site is a scam LOOKOUT . They E-Mailed me 06/17/05 It never got to my inbox it was blocked by SPAM also I'm pending an Investigation to get back my money, and may proceed futher action.. Thanks for letting me vent!!!!!!

Posted on: 2005/06/22 09:08pm

These scammers are posting bogus profiles on Match.com --- referring you to write to them at "meet fun singles," which is "meetfunsingles.com", a sister site to Heartdetectives. I'm reporting them to Match.com customer services as I come across them, or when they allegedly "wink" at me. These scammers are evil Twisted

Posted on: 2005/06/23 09:56am

Ah, poop. I had a feeling I'd been had. Wish I'd found this site earlier... but the first post about this scam occured the day I signed up for it.

I'm a very good computer guru, and I got readily had by this one.

Same scenario as the first posting, but I was also on another site at the time when I was contacted by another interested person... who mentioned that they use "Seek True Love." (Same site; different name.)

I probably wouldn't have touched this site with a 10 foot cattle prod, except that "someone" else had recommended it.

I'm such a fool for love.

Posted on: 2005/06/25 01:53pm

I WAS TALKING TO A GIRL IN NEW YORK USING HEART DETECTIVES AND I THOUGHT SHE STOPPED WRITING ME. THEN A MONTH LATER I GOT AN EMAIL FROM HER AT HEART DETECTIVES SAYING SHE HAD BEEN WRITING BUT I DIDN'T REPLT. SHE WAS VERY UPSET. SHE GAVE ME HER PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS AND WE GOT BACK ON TRACK. DO NOT USE THIS WEB STIE. EMAIL VERY SELDOM GET TO THE ONE YOU ARE CONTACTING.

Posted on: 2005/12/17 02:48pm

Yea, they suck for sure. I was on LoveAccess, which isn't bad, and this chick emailed me. Should have seen it coming cuz the email said "Im' also on heartdetectives so try me there is this doesn't work out" duh, what a dupe. Anyway, plentyoffish.com is a kickass site, and totally free. That's where I'm staying from now on, in the free zone. Between the russain scams and the date site scams, this is starting to feel like real dating. Smile

Posted on: 2005/12/22 04:47pm

Sounds like Match.com too. I signed up with them. Finally I get an e-mail. I can't even see the profile of the sender without paying to join. So I removed my profile. It was probably a phony e-mail too or some flake from Russia.

Posted on: 2005/12/31 02:09am

If you pay attention to the profiles on sites like Yahoo or Match there are quite a few identical profiles with different cities and pictures. I also noticed that I received very few replies if any except after I cancelled my memberships.

Plentyoffish is a better site than 99% of the pay ones.

Posted on: 2006/01/01 05:53am

[QUOTE BY= Tainted] LoveAccess heartdetectives plentyoffish.com Between the russain scams and the date site scams, this is starting to feel like real dating. Smile[/QUOTE]
It was probably ... some flake from Russia.

NOTE! All those site you mentioned blocked Russia long ago, so you cannot download their start pages if you use Russian IP. So what Russian scam do you meant? might be american scammers who pretend to be the Russians

Match.com

Posted on: 2006/02/20 10:35pm

There are women on match that the profile says a US city but the women are from Russia and they are trying to get you to send money to them so they can come over to visit. More and more excuses and money and they still have not come over. I have had 3 responses from Russian women which there profiles say a US city and they are all asking for money. One cost me $4000 and I even talked to her on the phone a couple of times. Beware of the Russian scammers

Posted on: 2006/02/22 02:01pm

[upgraded on heartdetectives but was able to get my money back

Posted on: 2006/02/27 05:31pm

I POSTED MY PROFILE ON HD AND I GOT ONE TO TWO REPLYS A DAY THAT WHEN ON FOR A MONTH SO I JOINED AND EMAILED THE ONES I LIKED SOME HAD SENT ME 4 OR 5 EMAILS. I NEVER HEARD BACK FROM EVEN ONE.. SO I DIDN'T RENEW MY ACCOUNT (I JOINED ON THE 3.95 DISCOUNT} ABOUT SIX MONTHS LATER I POSTED MY PROFILE AGAIN AND THE SAME GIRLS SENT ME EMAILS AGAIN.

Posted on: 2006/03/24 08:49pm

[QUOTE BY= BuckShot] There are women on match that the profile says a US city but the women are from Russia and they are trying to get you to send money to them so they can come over to visit. More and more excuses and money and they still have not come over. I have had 3 responses from Russian women which there profiles say a US city and they are all asking for money. One cost me $4000 and I even talked to her on the phone a couple of times. Beware of the Russian scammers [/QUOTE]

Posted on: 2006/03/24 08:53pm

Where was your brain when this *censored* was takin $4,000 from you.???????

Scam alert! Avoid Heartdetectives.com(at all costs! ;-))

Posted on: 2006/03/26 07:06pm

Likewise scammed, tempted beyond reason, but hesitated long enough to find this site. Match caught the embedded message & deleted that part of it today, several days later. I should have known something was up when that wink appeared from a beautiful younger woman, whose address on Match changed within the week to out-of-state. These dating sites that require $ up front, just to search the profiles, will never get my respect, or, more importantly, my business.

Also get the frequent messages from Russia & Europe on Match, & esp. on Matchmaker, which now really sucks, your info on it is out-of-date. Worse are the obvious ID thieves on Matchmaker, Friendsearch & American Singles from Ghana & the Ivory Coast. I'm sure you've all heard the story about their relative who died & left them millions, and they need your bank info to send it over here before they move to go to college. Some poor stupid bastards have lost thousands that way.

Posted on: 2006/04/17 07:30pm

I just got a couple of emails from Heart Detectives saying I had a flirt and a new email, the only thing is that I have never created a profile on this site. I requested my user ID and password and what they sent me is an ID and password I use. Anyone know what other sites they affiliated with? The only place I use that ID and password is on yahoo. Anyone have any ideas?

Posted on: 2006/04/30 10:38am

I'll second this, got exactly the same thing. Numerous postings of interest, then nothing. Even the 'help' section is a scam, total *censored*. Beware of 'HeartDetectives' indeed.

Posted on: 2006/05/05 09:55pm

I just recieved an email from a girl, and I mean a good lookin girl with all the same interests as me....blew me away. to find she said...if you dont find me here i'm always at meet fun singles. com. i almost took the bait but found this site at the same time i was trying to sign up for that site. It wouldn't take any of my email addresses for the "free membership". I was thinking still...who the hell is using my company emails for dating sites? then i read these complaints and it all makes sense. STAY AWAY FROM THESE F**KERS

Posted on: 2006/09/17 07:05pm

Ya... I had a membership there because I had about 12 emails waiting for me, and a few people emailed me more than once... I joined up, replied and never heard anything from anyone. Yet a week after replying, I got notifications that the same people are winking me... I emailed support (which they pretty much hide the link for) and complained, why would people send me 2 emails, not reply to my email, and then later wink me? Makes no sense, if not interested they wouldn't wink. I said I wanted a refund for my wasted time, went to logon today and my account was closed and membership terminated, no reply from their support.

Posted on: 2006/10/18 03:02pm

stay away from these *censored* artists, complete scam artists, no way to contact them

Posted on: 2006/12/19 05:44pm

I recently received a notice that an attractive woman, Caroline89890 ,from JDate had "Hot listed " me. I have yet to respond to this. She mentions in her profile that she can also be reached in meetfunsingles. So there you go. To good to be true for another potential chump.

Re: Scam alert.avoid Heartdetectives.com

Posted on: 2007/08/28 10:40am

Quote by: Me

I just got a couple of emails from Heart Detectives saying I had a flirt and a new email, the only thing is that I have never created a profile on this site. I requested my user ID and password and what they sent me is an ID and password I use. Anyone know what other sites they affiliated with? The only place I use that ID and password is on yahoo. Anyone have any ideas?

I just recieved an Email from HeartDetectives also and I have never visited thier site either, they had my password & name that I used on SinglesNet and Plentyoffish. My money is on SinglesNet for giving that info to HeartDetectives as I have gotten "NO" alerts on plentyoffish. I had deleted both accounts over a week ago and only clicked on this email 'cause I was curious as to how they got my password. If I ever get on a dating site again, it will be plentyoffish!

Posted on: 2007/09/15 12:56pm

They are definitely a scam. They keep sending me "you have email" notices (that you can't see until you join) but the part that freaks me out the most is that I NEVER SIGNED UP WITH THIS SITE AT ALL. I had signed up with a couple of other sites including Match.com and Matchmaker.com, and suddenly HeartDetectives.com had my profile information (but no picture). But I never signed up even for a free account, and all their emails end up in my spam folder. They are obviously sharing or getting information from another one of these sites - most likely owned by the same people, and you end up paying for both sites so you can see your "emails from your match". AVOID! AVOID! AVOID THEM!

Posted on: 2007/09/22 11:36am

All of you people have had the SAME results as I. BEWARE of all of the ones mentioned...

Posted on: 2007/10/02 05:19pm

Yes after seeing the site this is obviously a total scam, does anyone know how to get your profile and email address removed from heartdetectives.com?

FYI: Apparently this site is affiliated with another scam company called SMSVW, if you try to call the phone number linked to the heartdetectives.com then SMSVW will get your cell number via caller ID and try to charge you 9.95/month as some kind of parasite monthly charge to your cell phone.

Posted on: 2007/10/02 10:50pm

Heart Detectives atleast got my user name and password from match.com thats the only other site that I used that info for , soooo match. com atleast in my situation sent it to them . oh yeah and I had to cancell my credit cards , all 3 when I signed up got declined when they all have high limits and balances !!! Declined for 4.95 ??! yeah what the F@#k ever. not only did they have my user name and password but also gave me a quick about me paragraph !!! DO NOt GIVE THEM ANY CREDIT CARD INFO OR ANYTHING ELSE !!!!!!!!!

Posted on: 2007/10/26 08:48pm

Another scam is European kiss and club462. They keep putting up profiles and pictures that are always changing when I went on to look. One pic for ten profiles all different info?

Posted on: 2007/10/29 12:11am

well i've had problems with true.com. I didn't want to give my credit card for a free trial - seriously - why did they need my credit card????

so I didn't fill in my profile or post a picture - and 6 months later i get at least 4 messages a week saying I need to respond to the 100 messages in my email? Yeah = right.

Anyway, I found club462 through a friend - and it is NOT a scam - don't know where you would get that idea. Pretty fun place, and it's free - so where's the scam ? LMAO

Posted on: 2007/10/29 12:21am

I am one of the owners of Club462 and I can assure you that the site is not a scam. We decided from the get-go that we would not buy into that fake profile thing as we all met on a site that does that - and we find it highly unethical! (And illegal)
We are spending a great deal of money on advertising, and a huge mount of effort in affiliations in order to grow this site legitimately. I am happy to report that it is growing very rapidly and the feedback has been amazing.
The site is, in many ways, a labour of love. We have nothing to hide. We are not a scam, and we are very proud of what we are accomplishing, which is a site for EVERYONE, and a site that deals with REAL modern day dating issues.
Karen

Posted on: 2007/10/29 01:48am

Also, just to add to what the person above is querying: Those "same pics" you keep seeing are not pictures, they are the male and female icons. When people choose not to post a pic, or post a hidden pic, they get the generic male or female icon. Just a little different from the generic male and female silhouettes a lot of the other sites use. I can assure you those are very real people on there..LOL!

Posted on: 2007/11/01 01:52pm

Hey Karen, why is all your adverts spams then? Why are yuou on a reveiw site marketing yourself?

Posted on: 2008/02/02 07:14pm

I haven't received an email or wink from Heart Detectives in well over a year. All of a sudden, I got emails from two of the very same girls from way back when. A coincidence? I think not. I knew something was fishy about that site. I decided to do a keyword search about dating site scams and found this site. I'm glad I found it, because this site has reinforced what I already had determined - HEART DETECTIVES is a bogus site that someone's making a lot of money from. I feel bad for the suckers that don't do any investigating. Sure they may only lose $4.95 if they don't have automatic renewal. But the bast*ards that run the site are no doubt becoming very well off as a result. Plenty of Fish is the best site around people - and by the way, in case you don't know, it's totally free (still).

Posted on: 2008/06/13 04:54pm

Another one to watch out for that does exactly the same thing is TRUE.com

Posted on: 2008/06/27 03:49am

Another free site with is good is justsayhi and it is a free dating site with is better than the pay sites.

Posted on: 2008/07/08 03:09pm

Oops! Yes i'canceeled my subscription with HD months and months ago and not knowing what billing would say on my statement i've been wondering what this TEXPO withdrawal was and thanks to this site now i know. I've just spoke to my bank and they may refund some money but in the mean time does anybody know what PREMIUM CREDIT Ltd is?

Posted on: 2008/07/27 05:43am

They are now using the name SEEKINTAMACY.COM that just takes you to HEARTDETECTIVES.COM.
I was suspucious, that someone on match.com would not want to use match.com to communicate.
Match.com has free 72 hour trial, so money is not an issue. You can wink for free to a bunch of people and then signup for the free trial and email the ones back you like.

I have not paid them and will not.

Posted on: 2008/07/29 03:25pm

yeah they should die. i have lots o guns n bullets. want some?

Posted on: 2008/07/30 12:39am

HEARTDETECTIVES ABD SINGLES.COM ARE BOTH THE SAME,,THEY SAY ITS FREE THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY TO SEE WHAT ANYBODY WANTS TO SAY TO YOU,,AND THEY WONT LET YOU GIVE OUT ANY INFORMATION TO CONTACT THE PERSON WITHOUT THE SITE,,,ALL THESE SITES ARE PLAYING PEOPLE THAT ARE LOOKING FOR LOVE AND COMPANIONSHIP

Posted on: 2008/08/23 04:59pm

Cool Hey peoplejust remember h.detectives does suck.They r many
scams out there from dating sites to now all the chat rooms.It;s really
sad all this has become a money game.o.k. cupid is a completely free
site for now.I've been there for awhile.You can e-mail 4 free.i'm gonna
try a couple mentioned here.Thanx......Alloy Pony.

Posted on: 2008/09/08 04:34am

She told me she loved me (after three weeks) I was just fresh out of a bad devorce. She wanted to move to America. She needed money. Will two thousand do? "Yes Dear It will buy my Visa and my Airline ticket" / three days later/ "Hun I lost $500.00 can you send more?"

Should have bought a few hookers!!!

Posted on: 2008/10/23 04:31pm

i called ccbill their credit card people and filed a complaint- i was refunded the total amount i paid immediatly w/out any question. maybe they are tired of it also

Re: Scam alert.avoid Heartdetectives.com/more

Posted on: 2008/10/28 03:05pm

to all the guys outther I tryed every dating site on the net for yrs. I tryed singal.com/match.com/hartdetective.com/and so on what happen to me was I was talking to a lady from post to be from calafonya but was a'n she was from russha did not nkow at that time. wewhear talking pritty good. till she said she has no perens becoues thay die in a car axadent. so she was sending pic, of her happen then sad!! I fell in to a big scame I did not know in till it was to late. she said she was coming ouut to see me in one letter The next she said she cant come out to see me becouse she thout she had a nof money to see me .so I said I will give you the money to come out to see me.so The next letter said SHE said she got sick had to go to the hospital so HOW stupit I'M I sent her money to get well to see me.she said thank you for helping me with the money.so then she said she was going to come /see me agane.wrong!!!!! now she said she was working outside in the yard she was doing soming with a lader now she broke her leg.so she can see me. soo then some thing told me to check out her name she had soooo many names from so many states/country's I was pist DON'T EVER TRY TO GO OUT WITH A GIRL NAMED IRINA SHES FROM RUSSHA!!!!!!!!!! I lost thow every dating site $52000,00 the it was on tv.peopel scaming us usa guys from russha/aferica /more thay are guys on the computer acting like ladys sending pic, from move stars to us guys.we are falling for them.I wish we can catch them some how. but guys I'M asking who knows whear you rilly can find a lady with out geting hurt or scamed. send messige to nightstalker682000@yahoo.com I'M done geting scamed!! Evil

Posted on: 2008/11/04 03:44pm

I also received emails from heartdetectives. Never signed up for this site. Never even heard of it. I did go into two other site one match which i signed up for about 6 months. I had a different user name for this site. Never received any other emails from any other dating sites. I then went into singlesnet with a new user name,password and a different email as well. I started getting mail from heartdectives. They have to be linked together never used email,user name or password any other place. I called singlesnet and they said they don't give out user names and passwords(they lie) One more thing match doesn't know about my new email address just singlesnet had it. Now i can't stop heartdetectives from emailing me

Posted on: 2008/11/11 03:10pm

Also watch out for "SeriousIntimacy" another scamming "sister site" of Heart Detectives. I was about to respond to a wink I'd received on match.com when I realised the girl's profile had been removed. In the description at the time it had said she could also be found on Serious Intimacy, so I thought I'd take a look -- the homepage looked pretty dodgy from the outset but I figured I'd investigate further, still with a view to signing up.

Couldn't find any references to the Serious Intimacy online dating site anywhere, so I checked out Heart Detectives and this is how I found this thread. I'd already found it suspicious that they have a very long terms/conditions page which I only got half way through reading before getting fed up anyway, and it was hosted separately on HeartDetectives.... the only positive references I can find for HeartDetectives is on a site that is clearly owned by them and being used to send more people to the site. Luckily I found this stuff just before entering an email address...

I'm off to try this "plenty of fish" place! Cool

Posted on: 2009/01/30 02:37pm

Quote by: from Russia with love

Quote by Tainted: LoveAccess heartdetectives plentyoffish.com Between the russain scams and the date site scams, this is starting to feel like real dating.

It was probably ... some flake from Russia.

NOTE! All those site you mentioned blocked Russia long ago, so you cannot download their start pages if you use Russian IP. So what Russian scam do you meant? might be american scammers who pretend to be the Russians

Watch out for these Russian women!
I spoke with one from a nice area of Russia for a while. My engineering teachers from Russia told me to watch myself and I did.
I was warned not to send money no matter what the situation she gets herself into.
We spoke for 6 months!!! When all the sudden she hit a doctors BMW and she no longer could afford her visa and papers, let alone the cost of fixing the BMW.

This is what closed the deal for her;
When she wrote me to tell me about the "accident", the majority of the letter was about money and the lack of money. What made me realize it was an elaborate scam was she didn't really ask for help. Instead she included in this first letter about her demise all the numbers needed for a bank transfer that needed to be done now.

It wasn't a discussion about the bad thing that happened to her, it was this "you have to send the money now!!" letter.
She picked me up on Plenty of Fish.

Posted on: 2009/02/02 03:52pm

Evil i'm so @#$%^$ ticked. i got scammed and i hope no one else does. LOOKOUT and BEWARE of heart detectives. they are a bunch a queers who can make a quick buck. i'm workin on getting my money back so WHAT NOW H.D! suck on that! the website is a fraud... they fake a message and then tell you that there is no matches and leave you feeling stupid cause no one looked at u. obviously there was no one there but u didnt know that. then after a week i couldn't even log in. WTF??????? so watch out and dont let these gay fags scam u 2!!!!!!!

DisHonest Web Sites

Posted on: 2009/03/04 03:49pm

I am so sick of all the disHonest BullS**t that goes on online, In ten years of being on the internet,I would have to say that 99.9% of EVERYTHING I have found on the internet to be fraudulent,dishonest,unethical,and just plain wrong. If it sounds to good to be true, IT IS!!! There are alot of predators out there that will do anything they can to STEAL your money. BE CAREFULL!!! John, Tampa

Scam! Wealthymen.com

Posted on: 2009/03/07 01:57am

This online dating service is horrible. I am a very attractive woman and I live in Hollywood. There should be hundreds of single men to choose from. There are only about 30 men! That includes about 8 different zip codes in the Los Angeles area. I put in a 25 mile radius search for each of the zip codes and guess what? The same 30 men come up for each one. Not only that, they send you a search from all of California. I did a 25 mile search and got a guy from Napa (over 300 miles away!) Do they think I'm so stupid that I won't notice? I wrote to 5 men, none of them responded, not that they should mind you but you can't even tell if they have opened your mail. Do you know why? These men aren't real! They are bogus photos that they put up or they are old profiles of men that are no longer with the site. I should be getting about 5-10 responses a day. I only say this as I'm with two other sites and I get approached every day, several times a day. If you read some of the profiles closely of men that look too good to be true, almost like they are models, guess what? They are! You can tell by the grammar and verbiage that their profile was written by someone from another country, say, India???? Just guessing here folks. Also, a guy that went to Oxford can certainly spell correctly and doesn't forget to connect words with conjunctions. I'm fighting them on this one and I want my money back! I highly suggest sugardaddie.com as I get a lot of quality responses from the men on there.

Posted on: 2009/03/08 12:09pm

I didn't read the last couple of pages but another sister site is TastyDates.com. Just adding to the other pile...

Posted on: 2009/03/10 11:57am

I joined a "free service" called Smooth Dates.com. I never paid for a subscription, but created a user name and password. My email alerts from "matches" had the same user name and password, but the website was called Heart Detectives. It must be a sister scam. Needless to say, I cancelled my free subscription.

Posted on: 2009/03/11 06:32pm

Question I was invited to this site...OK, she was very beautiful. Ofcourse I didn't pay and as soon as I seen I had to upgrade to view photos I tried to unsubscribe. There is no where to do this! Can anyone help?

Posted on: 2009/04/09 02:13am

His business is still alive and kicking. Just got a hit from someone at Match.com. Matched me 100%. In her profile she talked about finding her on SeekIntimacy.com. Signed up a bogus username at SeekIntimacy (which led to HeartDetectives) and couldn't find her profile anywhere. Came here, and now I'm letting you know to stay the hell away from this website.

Anyway, I conducted some extensive research. The following is everything I found.

A full list of all active HeartDetectives websites:
Under IP 216.17.67.211:
cosmodates.com, datetrends.com, flingclub.com, heartdetective.com, heartdetectives.com, newflings.com, racydates.com, smoothdates.com, sweetmates.com, tastydates.com, tastylovers.com, texpoinc.com

Under IP 64.202.163.193:
freshmatchup.com, meetfunsingles.com, seekintimacy.com, seriousintimacy.com

Under IP 64.202.167.216
discoverintimacy.com, purematchup.com, seriousdates.com

Here is another list of all now-defunct HeartDetectives websites:
seekhotdates.com, seektruelove.com, kissmedates.com, horizonpersonals.com, finduslove.com, wehavelove.com, veryhotlove.com, instantloving.com, findonelove.com, datekitchen.com

Somebody needs to bring this guy's business down. Seriously.

Posted on: 2009/04/23 06:28am

ABOUT HEART DETECTIVES MY PROFILE IS ON THERE WITH NO PICTURE ANDI AM A 5 FT3 GUY.MOST WOMEN DONT REALLY HIT ON ME TOO OFTEN..YET I RECEIVED OVER 20 OFFERS IN A MONTH GLAD I NEVER GAVE THEM MY CREDIT /DEBIT CARDS.GUYS FOR INTERNET USE GO TO THE BANK AND BUY A PREPAID DEBIT CARD IN A SMALL AMOUNT THEY COST ABOUT 3 BUCKS! GOOD LUCK

Posted on: 2009/05/11 03:03pm

Yeah, they got me too, same experience as others seem to have had, I put my profile on several sites then went with the one I had most interest from.

Totally naive I know but I wont be making that mistake again.

Posted on: 2009/05/27 03:02am

Also avoid True.com. They send flirts from people who never even saw your profile. Plus to cancel your account you have to CALL an 800 number that is often busy. They charged my cc for another month till i finally got them. POF is the only real free dating site. NO nothing. Just fill out a profile and you are on your way. FOR FREE!. That's how i met my girlfriend. True, love access, they all blow and yahoo is full of fake Russians. If you ever see a pro on yahoo that says the woman/man is looking to to relocate within 250 miles yet lists a local city chances are she's on the other side of the planet. Trust me, from 2004 till 2006 I saw it all. Geek

Posted on: 2009/06/11 08:36am

Please be careful. I have been receiving from "E.harmony, match.com, yahoopersonals,chemestry.com.singlesparents, loveandsick", winks and emails from the same person. This person is using men's photos and makes fake profiles. "Is the same person. He says that he is an ARCHITEC, WIDOW, WITH A SON OR A DOUGHTER. He has no parents and an aunt who lives in Australia, Spain or sometimes the aunt is from Europe. He also says that he works in Africa. He also says that he doesn' have no friends. Please be smart enough to report this person. And do not tell him that you are joining other singles web site. THEN HE ASKS FOR MONEY. Geek

Posted on: 2009/06/24 01:28am

Good job. I hope someone does.

Another nifty trick they have going is that the "Delete" profile link, that (according to their FAQ) is supposed to be on their "Edit Profile", can't be found - UNLESS you write and complain to their support and then it magically appears.

Quote by: Yeah...

His business is still alive and kicking. Just got a hit from someone at Match.com. Matched me 100%. In her profile she talked about finding her on SeekIntimacy.com. Signed up a bogus username at SeekIntimacy (which led to HeartDetectives) and couldn't find her profile anywhere. Came here, and now I'm letting you know to stay the hell away from this website.

Anyway, I conducted some extensive research. The following is everything I found.

A full list of all active HeartDetectives websites:
Under IP 216.17.67.211:
cosmodates.com, datetrends.com, flingclub.com, heartdetective.com, heartdetectives.com, newflings.com, racydates.com, smoothdates.com, sweetmates.com, tastydates.com, tastylovers.com, texpoinc.com

Under IP 64.202.163.193:
freshmatchup.com, meetfunsingles.com, seekintimacy.com, seriousintimacy.com

Under IP 64.202.167.216
discoverintimacy.com, purematchup.com, seriousdates.com

Here is another list of all now-defunct HeartDetectives websites:
seekhotdates.com, seektruelove.com, kissmedates.com, horizonpersonals.com, finduslove.com, wehavelove.com, veryhotlove.com, instantloving.com, findonelove.com, datekitchen.com

Somebody needs to bring this guy's business down. Seriously.

Posted on: 2009/07/04 03:43pm

Quote by: Anonymous: victim of scam

Definitely the site is a scam LOOKOUT . They E-Mailed me 06/17/05 It never got to my inbox it was blocked by SPAM also I'm pending an Investigation to get back my money, and may proceed futher action.. Thanks for letting me vent!!!!!!

Wealthymen.com, sugardaddieforme.com, millionairematch.com all are fakes. They are scams. Wealthymen.com have men begging for money and also sugardaddie.com too. Sometimes these men are a bunch of punks who got together as partnership business deal and post good looking fake pictures and they are unattractive hiding behind fake pictures. They are sugardaddies and are sweet meaning bi-sexual or gay. I am not against bi or gays. These so called men should not prey on women they should prey on men. These men are not interested in women. Wealthymen.com a man pretended to be making $100,000.00-$300,000.00 a yr. Well if he made that much money why did he admit that he drives a Calvier. I bought my son a Calvier on his 17th birthday. My 17 yr. old son is richer than he is. Most men who have money do not advertise their wealth. The wealthy men hang out at social country clubs, expensive golf clubs, etc. On millionaire.com I met one man on there he came to see me and I did not allow him to come back. Online dating people have to be really careful because some people are not quality people. Most paid dating sites are scam just to keep quality people from meeting. The free ones are the best. Plentyoffish is great but there are men who wants women to come to them and they want a free lunch. So be careful. Charee

Posted on: 2009/07/15 05:57am

They definitley past phoney people on Match. The same women winked at me from New Hampshire, Florida and Connecticut in the same year, same photos etc. The invite was to contact her at Heart Detectives.

Posted on: 2009/07/25 01:11am

Seems to me the people that keep pushing Plentyoffish.com as THE site all choose to remain annonomiss. Wonder why that is??

Posted on: 2009/07/27 11:51pm

Plentyoffish.com is what I use, I was signed up to heart detectives and some others, but now I only use plenty of fish... Check it out!

Posted on: 2009/08/01 04:10am

Aw c**p! Wish I'd spent more time checking out Heart Detectives - serves me right for rushing into things as it all comes clear in the light of day - looks like I've just lost $24.95 and it's the first time I've ever been scammed on the internet in 12 years - these guys are a real piece of work aren't they? I used to pride myself on being able to spot a rip off from miles away and feel like a complete tool now.

Out of curiosity, is CCBill reputable enough? I made sure I immediately cancelled the 'subscription' but I'm now paranoid that I'm going to have problems with recurring payments at the end of the month! The price of trying to find someone special - these b******s really need to be taken down!

Posted on: 2009/08/11 03:02pm

Heart Dectetectives.
A big thanks for this review site. Like another poster I almost got caught out by this one.

As for Plenty of Fosh.
All i can say is that it is a free site. And if you want to be sure that the other profile is really real, then you must insist on voice chat and then webcam chat. So far only 05% can voice chat, and only 01% have actually gone through with webcam chat. There does seem to a lot of: No pic No chat posters and that means NO EMAIL FROM ME

Posted on: 2009/08/15 12:17pm

Heart Detectives Bogus Site

From looking at the posts here, it's quite clear to see that there is something interesting going on here. I signed-up for a free trial as well. After looking at their cheesy site, there wasn't even anyone in my area, only a few women. They say that their site "Voted most active website" by who? Yeah right! They only let you look at small icon size pics in the free trial as they try to force you into buying a membership before you can even see what the woman look like!

I wanted to cancel my free membership so I went to the edit profile and they said theres a link to cancel THERE ISN"T! So I was looking for a phone number to call them...there wasn't one! So I emailed them asking them where the link was to remove me profile...they never answered me, they only sent an auto response about how to remove it then on the bottom of the page, they said my profile has been removed.

How cheesy! I wrote them a email about their tactics and cheesy site and that I wasn't going to let them force me into buying a membership by showing me tiny icons of women! As expected, they never responded.

BEWARE!!

Match.com and their sister site Chemistry.com also have their issues...like sending you bogus emails or winks that someone is interested in you and their not. Or you will find out that their no longer a member. For example, if someone emailed me or winked you would think they would respond after I replied. NOPE! Often times you can't even find their profile after a few days. This has happened so many times! I believe they do this to try and keep your interest so you won't cancel your membership if you think some attractive woman is interested. I could go on about their tactic and other sites tactics, but I don't want to bore you. lol Just beware of the scams these sites pull to take your money. BTW, the money back guarantee Match.com offers is bogus. You will never be able to contact the amount of women they say you have to because usually there aren't enough in your area that you are interested in....they know this. They also let people design bogus profiles from other foreign countries, also from the USA, and they allow them to contact you. This is ridiculous! I've had women make up bogus profiles and use pics from magazines etc...and can you believe it! We even emailed each other for a short time...before I caught on! I'm pretty sharp but lets face it, you would hope that these sites would be able to control this kind or crap...after all, they're taking our hard earned money! All they give me is excuses and try to cover their asses! Personally, I think that they also have their own people wink at members just to keep their interest, as my experience has shown. This kind of bogus crap seems to happen far too ofter to be just a coincidence.

Just Beware!

Posted on: 2009/08/18 10:09pm

Yea, HD is definantly a B.S. site. I received all kinds of emails from attractive women in Missouri, so I returned their mail and never heard back from any of them. I also did a search for the same women in Missouri and none of their profiles showed up. I lost $ 25.
Save your money, most of the profiles are fake. Confused

Posted on: 2009/09/06 12:05am

Rolling Eyes WTF! I just spent about one hour reading these post. To set the record straight let Me break it down like this: ALL DATING SITES HAVE BOGUS PROFILES! These are used to have you sign up for membership. Is this bad, YES. Neutral Oh well, reading these I'm going to sign up for a free membership and NEVER LET THEM SEE ONE RED DIME OF MY MONEY! Razz Ha,Ha you guys suck. Thanks for the warning people. Cool I going to defend Plenty Of Fish. My ex-girlfriend found someone in April 09. This site is real and free. I'm not on this web site because I'm 42 and she was 32. So if you are young (20 to 35) then try this site. I also tried OK-Cupid, it is also free and you can e-mail for free. Wink I have ben a member of E-Harmony since 12/08. I know about the headaches of them matching you with non members Mr. Green but at the same time I met about ten women in a 8 month spand and right now in the process of seeing a recent match for a second date. If you are 35 and up then join, There are more women then men, so the odds of going on a date are good Cool Trust Me, don't be cheap, and don't let Match.com get you. Also watch out for Matchmaker.com, it has a sister site to. Confused

Posted on: 2009/11/13 01:54pm

I had 3 ladies respond to my Yahoo Post. All three where Russian. I am an IT security specialist. The last one told me she was from Canada, and that she needed money to come down to see me. As soon as this happened I found the IP address was from Tomsk Russia. I blew a fuse. This time I got her/him/ it. I cracked it's password, on Yahoo Email. Found 32 other men from all other countries getting the business too. Along with that there where at least 40 prefab messages, and over 300 pictures, in the file section. So happy thanksgiving ass, I forwarded the email and passcode to all the other guys with a small message attached their last message. Its unethical, illegal what I did, but I don't believe any of the people involved with her scam are at a rush to get me arrested. I am waiting for the next one. Its like pirate hunting off the Somalian coast. I really enjoy it.

Re: Scamming the scammers

Posted on: 2009/11/28 03:00pm

^ You're my freakin hero! That's great!

Dating site ideas

Posted on: 2009/12/09 01:54pm

Hi Everyone...I never send money. I use the username above. If a woman
can't figure out my email address using my username, she probably is not
too bright. I like intelligent women. Try using a username that gives
away your email address and see what happens. Have fun. fun906atY

Posted on: 2009/12/28 08:03am

Date the uk seems to be another con, when i am a free member surprise surprise i get emails from women, so i sign up and reply to them and surprise surprise again they don't write back, i think there are a certain group of women on there that are paid by date the uk to message unsubscribed members to get them to sign up, it happens too often to be a coincidence

Posted on: 2010/02/14 01:07pm

i'm glad that I searched the net on Heart Detectives before signing up. I was directed to the site from a phony profile on match.com - kept on getting winks and messages from really hot looking girls.. so I was thinking hmmmmm, scam? But like all blokes I was curious to find out whether or not it was real, so before signing up I did a google search for reviews on the site and its clearly a scam, glad I didnt waste my money...

thanks

Posted on: 2010/04/08 11:30am

I have been on Sugardaddie.com for a couple of months. I have never met so many nice guys just looking for some solid company. I have gone on a couple of dates. And could possible find a long term relationship from this particular site. I highly recommend it. You must be open minded to all things. These are extremely wealthy men and they require intelligence and an open minded person. They are on this site because they cannot be satisfied with the norm. They can be eccentric and demanding. As most men are anyway. I enjoy a challenge to say the least.

Posted on: 2010/04/10 11:41am

Know somebody if http://romaniakiss.com is a trust website ? Because when you try to pay is appear https://www.worldsingles.com writing on the front of pages. One you enter normally on the website is http://romaniakiss.com after when you try to pay is : https://www.worldsingles.com. I dont know if this is a trustfull website. Somebody knows something about this website ? Thanks.

Posted on: 2010/05/21 01:11am

Who would only charge but $4.95 to become a member for a month??!!...You get what you pay for!!!....It took me about 4-5 days, and then "BING"!...the light went on!!...After you've done a few of these sites, you pick-up on things!!!

If you are new to web-dating...stay with the top dawgs...Singles, Match, Yahoo Personals, and ZOOSK has a good pool of good people-but good gosh, that's the slowest site...PERIOD!

-T-Bone

Posted on: 2010/05/21 09:10am

Quote by: victim of love

Did not see this site discussed here so possibly every one knows about this scam except me. You can create a free profile then they send fake responses to your mailbox. Naturally to read these teasers you have to pay a fee to join. Once the fee is paid all correspondence ceases and your left feeling like a chump. I did a search on google and found a page discussing this scam service in depth. Please BEWARE of Heartdetectives.com it is a total sham.

Hi, I can not speak for ALL dating sites, but pretty much guess it's the same. I tried eMEETINGS Dating script, oh about £100
was ok pleased, then found a handful of members had Joined my dating site, Then afew more, Yep you get it, More, More &
I had to check this out, who was on-line bla or been on line = NO ONE - so contacted eMEETINGS asked whats happening?
They say we add people, male & female to every NEWbies site to help get them going, it's tricks real people who visit your site into thinking, must be good, new members joining every day etc..

Yep you guessed it, I asked for my money back there & then - And cancelled got my money back ok. I know they was trying to help - but please.. The software was not bad, then things didn't line up, Poorly written/layed out in places & so-on..

So will NEVER use eMEETINGS again.

Paul

Posted on: 2010/06/15 05:34pm

This is really a scam..usually very careful about what I use but have you tried to get your money back even though you canceled before the first months payment....what a bunch of crap..user beware

Posted on: 2010/08/18 12:47pm

Warning! DO NOT ever use Ro Mantik! Every time I checked my profile, my personal information had been tampered with. I wrote to the admins, but they ignored me. They switched "looking for a relationship" to "looking for sex", and they switch your "not" having children, to "having" children. And so on. Finally, I replaced my "Personal Info" with a long angry tirade against the site, so that anyone visiting my page would see it.

Posted on: 2010/09/02 03:11pm

I was by them as well. It was only $25. It could have been worse.

When I paid, I had a funny feeling. It was a bank check, so they really dont have my correct info to try scam me.

aw-well, $25 poorer. Just a few beers. Maybe I will chill at the pool this weekend.

DONT USE HEART DETECTIVES.. !!!!!!!!

Posted on: 2010/09/12 05:57pm

I just got a wink from someone on Match who said I could get in touch with her at freshmatchup.com. Since I had never heard of it, I googled it and found the comments below about it being related to Heart Detectives, which I never joined but get emails from all the time. Sure glad I saw the comments of the other poster who said they were all related.

Posted on: 2010/10/01 04:43pm

This is total bull*censored* Heartdetectives is a total scam!! I'm a unix/winders admin..I totally got snowed by these fools( Duh I guess I'm the fool ). STAY AWAY

Posted on: 2010/10/07 06:40pm

I have been getting emails from this one woman for months saying she wants to meet me bad. Luckily I found this site to cement my gut feeling of this site. People who prey on people trying to find love are nothing more than DIRT. I feel bad for all you guys who got had. Stick with plentyoffish.com; completely free and no strings attached.

Posted on: 2010/10/30 05:51pm

happend to me the same way got mail and singed up never heard from them again or any one else that i emailed

Posted on: 2010/11/07 11:11pm

I made a small mistake about six years ago of almost falling for this scam. I don't recall if I had a free trial or paid for a month, but I kept notes on the info in the profiles that I responded to. None of my messages triggered a response,

Something seemed a little off, so I set up a 'baseline' profile with similar profile details going to a new email account set up for the purpose. It got mail from almost the same set of "profiles", although a few had different names and details *with the repeated picture*.

I just checked that account, after a year or so of leaving it unwatched. It had a good amount of unfiltered spam, which likely means much more was sent. They probably sold my email address. But more tellingly, exactly the same "people" were sending me a few messages a month, with unchanged profiles, ages and pictures as six years before. From the message subject lines, they must have between 50 and 100 subject lines they randomly select from. They probably know which ones trigger the most sign-ups, but I would think they would be a little smarter than to repeat them.

Here is subset of notes from back then. Compare it to the profiles and message subjects you get:

Alternate profile -- presumably all fake
girliegirl23 3/24/2005
same picture as ocgirlie01, different age
IMAQT56 3/28/2005, two messages
same as other profiles, duplicate messages
cin124 3/29/2005
IMAQT56 3/31/2005
cozette 4/1/2005
TM 4/1/2005
flutterbyangel 4/3/2005
calm_harbour 4/6/2005
sexygolfchick 4/6/2005 Subject: Any chemistry here?
Angel and Me 4/7/2005 NO SUBJECT
Dayvet 4/11/2005 Let's talk and see what happens
mamaliga 4/11/2005 Too much to ask?
chibuye 4/14/2005 What if it's you!
Homecarenagle 4/14/2005 Are you my Number One?
cozette 4/18/2005 12:51:02 PM Come on in...the door's open

Posted on: 2010/11/29 10:07pm

avoid heart detectives ccbill will double bill you says you ccancel your subscription and they still charege you without your knowing they want refund because they say you have another subscription that you didnt cancel!!!!!! damed crooks !!! i wil never use a site that uses ccbill again

Posted on: 2011/02/28 06:27pm

Here we go. Last year I registered on the site elitemeet.com . Now watch attentively. This site changed its name to elitemeeting.com And the site elitemeet.com still works but its different one now. They dont have free access , they match members.

So after registering on the site (I had very good picture) elitemeet.com i got tons of emails from the guys all over the USA and all looking like models and with huge incomes.
After month of getting those messages every day I decided to get membership. Once I paid money alll messages stopped right away and all 3 months of my membership my mailbox was dead!
I bet they do the same with the guys. I think I will post fake add on one of these site to check my idea!

So first of all before to join the sites I would recommend to check in there are really interesting members in your area. And a lot of them migh tallow other people full access to communicate with them. The guys from other states are totally fake!
So be careful. And first really try everything on fake profiles from fake emails.

And nothing to do with Russian scammers because all theses sites ARE potential scammers themselves!

Good luck.

Posted on: 2012/01/18 08:19am

Quote by: Anonymous

hi yes similar thing happened a pic and profile I used on a popular dating site was found on heartdetectives today from 3 years ago. never signed up and have only used match for three months, until today an email cames in fron hd the only one i've ever had! looked like i had signe up but havent Confused

Posted on: 2012/04/17 08:38am

Yeah... They troll other sites with fake profiles, then make their profile say something like: "Only trying this out, come see me at Heart Detectives". But they'll wink at you or something to get you to open a free account there. Once you do, you start getting all these obviously fake emails that you can't read until you pay (which I didn't!) haha. I actually searched for "Heart Detectives Scam" and found this thread.

Problem solved.

Rob

Posted on: 2012/05/26 08:23am

You mean my email from Cindy Crawford is not legit? Smile

Posted on: 2012/09/10 04:04pm

I kept getting e-mails from heart detectives about 4 women who were really anxious to meet me. 2 of which I saw on another site. they messaged me 3xs each and were upset that I did not respond. so I joined on sunday the 9th of sept. and e-mailed them all. but now have recieved no responses from these 4 that were so anxious. really stupid on my part.

Posted on: 2012/10/28 10:11am

I actually got something from them and they had my Match password and user name. Not sure how they got that. Never heard of them before.

Posted on: 2013/03/09 02:13pm

Tired Must be a scam, Just like you said, responses sent to mailbox, when you respond , back its like they all feel off a cliff or something, but when your subscription expires, they all want to talk to you again, Kiss my Ass, you bogus pricks, I will never join another dating site again.... Mr. Green

Posted on: 2014/02/19 07:48pm

also person named PeepPaula1984 on match.com sends people to go to pure matchup which is another site that sends you to heardetectives.com

Posted on: 2014/08/09 03:35pm

The latest one on match.com is SammieCupcake10 saying she has no subscription but she can be found at racydates. I reported the profile to match a week ago but they have done nothing. I'm tired of getting my hopes up only to see the "I'm not a subscriber but I can be found at _____.com. Nice to know match won't even do anything about the scammers now. Jerks.

Posted on: 2017/11/01 01:11pm

This makes no Sense. I found my husband on Heart Detectives Without Paying anything to them, We have been Married for 12 Years. Make sure you are using The right Heart Detectives dating sight. The only way to meet someone on their site is to search. They do not send you possible matches, And THEY DO NOT CHARGE YOU FOR ANYTHING.

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=370