Subject: Has anyone met a woman on line who did not have a F buddy in the background?

Posted on: 2008/06/25 01:20am
By: Anonymous

I thought I might have meet someone that lived near me, nice looking and we had some common interests.

Then I dropped the BIG question. Any guys hanging in the background 9a nice way of saying any F buddies)?

Yes, there is a guy she had been seeing since 2004 but while he was very attracted to her, she was not attracted to him. HMM

Just what I need. More stress, distrust and drama in my life than I need.

I have left this date site called datehookup.com. It is a totally free site and worth every cent..

Re: Has anyone met a woman on line who did not have a F buddy in the background?

Posted on: 2008/08/27 07:36am

For what it's worth, I have been on an online dating site in the past. (match.com) and I never had an Fbuddy waiting in the wings. not all women are like that, and most of my single female friends are just like me. when a budding relationship doesn't work out, we don't make "that back-up phone call", we just take cold showers and commiserate over the phone to each other. My friends and I don't think of dating as a "sport".I guess it's just the luck of the draw. you ran into a woman who doesn't take relationships seriously.

Re: Has anyone met a woman on line who did not have a F buddy in the background?

Posted on: 2008/10/02 07:06pm

Quote by: ByTheBeach

For what it's worth, I have been on an online dating site in the past. (match.com) and I never had an Fbuddy waiting in the wings. not all women are like that, and most of my single female friends are just like me. when a budding relationship doesn't work out, we don't make "that back-up phone call", we just take cold showers and commiserate over the phone to each other. My friends and I don't think of dating as a "sport".I guess it's just the luck of the draw. you ran into a woman who doesn't take relationships seriously.

I wihsed it had been only ONE woman. ALL women I meet in the Dallas area have a back up guy. They may not really like this guy but she knows him and it is a real pissser to take a woman to dinner or take her out on valentines Day and you might get a good night kiss and yiou call and thank her for the date and that you had a good time a hour or so later and she is not home. WHERE is she?

Probably getting screwed by the guy that paid nothing for her time but got the goodies.

So if it WAS just one woman, i would say i just ran into the wrong one. But this Is a trend that I have noticed sine 1983.

I am going to say this once. For every comeback or personal horor story you have, I have at least 10 times as many and nothing that has happened to you has not happened to me 9usually more than one.

I have given up on dating and I am now concetrating and saving my money to become content with my own comapny and if i am really horny, i will have the money to go to a country that speacilzes in Sex holdiays like Thailand or Holland

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=2876