Subject: Naughty Over Fifty

Posted on: 2019/02/21 06:05pm
By: Anonymous

I never learn, I wish I had found this site before I signed up to Naughty Over Fifty. This is one of the worst sites I have been a member of, and like others have said just avoid this site.

Re: Naughty Over Fifty

Posted on: 2019/04/20 10:43am

i would say majority of sites targeting mature people are all scams as theyre more likely to fall for the scams as theyre ''old school'' and more gullible.so sites concentrate on mature types

Posted on: 2019/05/12 03:13am

The owners will have a problem soon with the new adult laws, they will need to use different images for a start.

Posted on: 2019/07/03 05:27pm

Avoid I have been scammed by these crooks

Posted on: 2019/07/04 05:34am

any sites that target older guys and women are scams or sure as theyre prime targets for fraudsters as theyre more likely to have large funds in the bank which can be stolen by scammers and dodgy conmen..stay well clear as you will just waste your time and end up broke

Posted on: 2019/07/25 06:24pm

Quote by: Anonymous

any sites that target older guys and women are scams or sure as theyre prime targets for fraudsters as theyre more likely to have large funds in the bank which can be stolen by scammers and dodgy conmen..stay well clear as you will just waste your time and end up broke

I agree hopefully sites like Dating site reviews will bring these scammers down

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=16554