Subject: Why No Reviews For Stitch.net here? Site for people over 50

Posted on: 2016/07/17 01:30pm
By: LuxTempo

Its not very good. I don't recommend it.
It advertises itself as not just a dating site but also a place to make friends. But they make it difficult to date or make friends. Its either free or $15.00 a month. The free option basically gives you nothing.
Here's what you get or don't get for your 15 bucks...
1. You can't browse profiles. Instead you are sent 3 to 4 profiles a day of people who (based on your profile interests) you might be interested in either romantic and not romantic. If you want to see more, you must BUY coins (scam)
2. If you are interested in someone, you cannot contact them directly, instead its this whole cloak and dagger scenario where you have to wait and see if they are interested in you. It's stupid.
3.There are events listed on the event page. Problem is that you have to click on the event graphic to get the pertinent information (where, when,etc). It was time consuming and mostly disappointing as there are literally events listed all over the world. I don't know why I'm being shown events in Melbourne, Australia when I live in the southwest region of the U.S.
4. They try to make it seem like they have a lot of members. But I suspect they do not and thats why they keep everything controlled and not user friendly.
Don't recommend it. Save your $15.00 a month.

Re: Why No Reviews For Stitch.net here? Site for people over 50

Posted on: 2016/09/27 06:01pm
By: Anonymous

Have to agree !! I thought it looked good, got a "sugary" welcome, then tried to contact the guy over three e-mails, got doughnuts. Browsed 40 profiles, got none in my own state and no response when I queried why ??

Tread warily.

Posted on: 2016/11/24 04:20pm

I have to also agree. You are actually paying to blog, which you can do for free on facebook, Twitter, etc. It's really bad, staff even closes blogs critical to Trump. Lot's of conservative Trump supporters on blogs attacking others for their opinions. Same profiles recycled over and over. The worst site so far I've experienced. You get profiles which have nothing in common with you.

Posted on: 2017/01/05 08:35am

I've been on Stitch for 10 months and it has changed my life. Granted, my local action has been nothing to brag about, but my cyber-relations are amazing! Stitch is particularly good for 50+ men because the ratio appears to be about 5 women for every 1 man. You will not get attention like this on FB, that's for sure.

Posted on: 2017/01/05 09:47am

SStitch is s very good forum. I did not join to meet a man but because I was lonely after my husband passed and Andrew has been terrific even with the disagreements politically. I have met some very nice ladies and communicate with a number if other people from all over the place. I am glad u joined

Top rating!!

Posted on: 2017/01/05 10:49am

Stitch is a different type of site and fits the needs of people over 50. Many at this age are not necessarily looking for "hookups" but more for companions and people to talk with about common issues of the age group. Many have had life experiences that put us in different circumstances now, and the forums (what others called blogging) are a place to share feelings and get feedback from others on how the "single" life has changed and how it applies in our situations. There are a couple of forums for widows and widowers and how they are dealing with their situation. Other fun topics such as whether to leave the toilet seat up or down, whether to wear cologne or not, how is sex different over 50, keep the participants in "stitches".

In addition, it is a way to make global friends, particularly for those who like to travel. One guy in the US made friends on Stitch, and when he went to Australia to tour was met there by 50 Stitchers who helped him feel at home in their country.

True, many places in the US have few members, but since the site recently started in Australia and the UK, it is now growing in the US, so in time, there will be more participants.

Have not seen ANY scammers on this site as you need to be "verified" before you can participate. One fee per month (no coins on this site as someone stated - that is on Zoosk not Stitch).

And even though meeting people in my current area is still challenging at this point, the information I've learned on the forums has been invaluable to me for thinking through the challenges brought by being single at this time of my life.

So I plan to Keep on "Stitching"!

Posted on: 2017/01/05 04:11pm

Big Grin
I love Stitch. It is not so much more than a dating site, it is a community. With that said, I have met a man on Stitch that I am crazy about. Found Match, eHarmony and JDate filled with younger people or men who were just looking for sex. It is true that the community is just building and there are not always a ton of people in every area...but remember, it just takes one. Join the chats. That is where I met my sweetie.

I highly recommend this site for anyone over 50 who is looking for friendship and/or romance.

Posted on: 2017/01/05 07:59pm

I have been on Stitch for the past eight months. It is in it's initial stages of growth, but where I live there are many people on Stitch. I originally was using it to meet someone to date, but have since decided it was a venue for so much more. I have been to numerous stitch events; from wine tasting in Napa, to dancing on the beach at the Capitola Begonia Festival, attending the Dicken's Christmas Faire with new friends, and we recently decided to enjoy dinner and dancing together every second Saturday of each month. Stitch has helped me build new friendships from both men and women. The forums are another great way to meet people from all over the world. Many contribute to serious topics; as well as funny topics. it's a great way to find humor in your day and meet intelligent and fun people.

I can honestly say that due to Stitch, I now have four close friends in my area. I also have two others that are nearby, but not in the immediate area. I have met a guy I am interested in as well. We shall see how that plays out! Overall, the quality of people you meet is amazing and the ability to get so much more out of a social site is beyond compare. I am a very happy member. I have tried meeting guys on other sites and often found scammers in the process. On Stitch, that isn't something you have to worry about.

Another great part of Stitch is that the management really works with you and cares about you.

Posted on: 2017/01/05 08:15pm

I chose to join Stitch because I did not want to join another dating site. The main reason I joined was to find a friend or two nearby to hang out with. There have been one or two possibilities that I haven't contacted yet simply because it hasn't been the best time for me yet. I joined right before the holidays while at the same time I was busy with some real estate business. I didn't want to get involved with anyone until I had the time to meet up regularly.

What I have enjoyed the most is meeting people in the discussion forums. I am looking at this as a long term endeavor and I am willing to invest the time to get to know people in depth. That way I have an opportunity to expand my circle of friends that will involve people I have a real connection with. That is something you won't get with a dating site. On the dating sites, you are forced to make a judgement about an individual and either give it a go or dismiss them and move on. With Stitch, I feel like I can get to know someone well enough over a period of time that I might be willing to travel to meet someone. That's not something I ever would have done on match.com.

Posted on: 2017/01/05 11:59pm

Hi everyone,

It's Andrew Dowling here, founder of the Stitch community. I was only recently made aware of this post but thought I should put a response of my own.

The early responses to this question are a little old and no doubt reflected how those respondents thought about Stitch at the time, but I really don't think they reflect at all what the Stitch community is really like at all. (I'd also question whether all of them were from actual members, as there are a few giveaways which highlight that a couple of the comments are from people who were never actually members of the community.)

It's nice to see some wonderful & authentic comments from real members since then, from members right across the country ... the best way to hear about Stitch is from current members, so at some point this year we plan on opening up one of our members-only forums to prospective members so you can ask our members what they think of it. Stay tuned!

I did want to touch on one thing though: the comment about closing discussions critical of Trump is completely off the mark, and totally misrepresents us. That discussion was closed for 24 hours when some of the discussion became heated between members, but that was only to remind everyone that Stitch is the ONLY community on the web where we expect the same sort of mutual respect that you would give someone in real life. We are a real community and we expect people to behave that way. I'm delighted to see that some of the other commenters above were involved in both sides of that particular debate, so I think it's actually an illustration of how well we are managing. It's very rare to find places on the web where differing views can be treated with respect these days!

It's certainly true that Stitch is a new community and there are lots of locations we haven't built active memberships yet. But we are steadily growing by staying true to our values and principles, and we are very much a member-driven community, not just a "dating site". So I'd encourage anyone over 50 who needs a bit more companionship in their lives to come and give the community a try. And if you've got any questions, just ask us!

Regards,
Andrew.

Posted on: 2017/01/06 02:16am

Do you really think we believe any of this rubbish? I've been on the review site for months and never seen anyone review a site in so much detail and in a very short time span. We can clearly see you have wrote all these reviews yourself to try and promote your site for free rather then pay for adverts. I just hope your site is good because if not this site will bring it down.

Posted on: 2017/01/06 07:02pm

Geek
Hi David, I can understand how you came up with your comment. However, those of us on Stitch have all used our Stitch names on here. I know you might not believe this, but these are all true accounts of what we have experienced. Andrew wrote his, but the rest are from real people on Stitch. The reason they were all written at the same time is that we were not aware that this was out there until now and we thought we could help others understand what kind of service it really is.

I've been on Match, EHarmony, OKCupid, and each have their value, but for what I wanted at this point in life, Stitch offers me so much more. I recently moved to the San Francisco Bay area and I didn't have a large group of friends due to spending much of my time with the guy I was dating. When things didn't work out between him and me, I then had to find a group of friends. Stitch did allow that for me. And they are wonderful people to know. I am busy all of the time with my new group of friends. To me, the $15 a month paid is a great price for the fulfillment in life I have now. I haven't experienced the travel aspect of Stitch yet, but cannot wait to be a part of that a well. For now, I join activities to get to know others. It's a great way to make friends and/or to potentially meet the opposite sex too. I know a guy that goes to activities so he knows whether or not to pursue certain interests in others by meeting them upfront first.

I participate in the forums as well. I was one of the people on the Trump forum who didn't vote for Trump. We did get frustrated on that forum and it was good of Andrew to give us a day to think about how we were coming off to others. One of the people who did vote for Trump and participated on that forum will be attending a dinner I coordinated next Saturday. Andrew was able to keep things civil so that we could broaden our friendships with those we don't necessarily appear to have much in common with initially. I personally think that our country could use much more of that. (USA). We llve in such a contentious country anymore that seems to have quit trying to get along. I want to work on that for others to get to know me.

I know you have to take my word for it, but this is a place that has really been beneficial to me. I really enjoy those that I have met on Stitch and I continually get together with a group of ladies that have become wonderful friends.

Anyway, happy day! Smile

Posted on: 2017/01/06 07:17pm

You really are insulting our intelligence...this review started back in July 2016 and first 3 reviews were slagging the site off. Then on the 5th of January 2017 8 yes that's right 8 comments all positive including a statement from the owner. Do you really think people will fall for this? If you do then your more fake then your site

Posted on: 2017/01/06 07:34pm

Hi, David, the reason there are several reviews on the same day is because that is the day we became aware of this review site. We learned someone had written a very negative review concerning the forum that was suspended for a day or two and those of us who were involved felt it didn't represent the experience of the majority.

There isn't a conspiracy.

Wink

Posted on: 2017/01/06 07:40pm

I agree with David this is very suspicious, if you want to promote a dating site then don't try and fool people on here. Your better off leaving it at that or you will end up with people on here starting loads of reviews slagging the site off that will then show up on google in a couple of days and kill your site.

Re: Why No Reviews For Stitch.net here? Site for peI'mople over 50

Posted on: 2017/01/06 08:35pm

For those of you who are suspicious about the recent reviews, I say this. First -- I just found out about this site from a fellow Stitcher & that's why I'm posting now. Second -- try Stitch & see what happens. Stitch is more than a dating web site. It's a community that we are helping to build. You can look for friends, travel companions, activities in your area, romantic connections, or just chat about topics in the forums. I was initially frustrated with Stitch because I was looking for friends and couldn't find anyone who lived in my area. But that is changing quickly.

Posted on: 2017/01/06 11:51pm

Hi folks,

It's Andrew here again (and no, I'm not the "owner" of Stitch, just the guy who started the community), I'm sorry if you all thought something seemed suspicious ... that certainly wasn't the intention and was why I posted my comment under my own name.

As Mary Anne says, the reason several comments were posted yesterday was that was the first time we had been made aware of this page or the reviews, when a new member told me about them. I mentioned it on the Stitch forums, as I thought it was important for the commenters here to hear from real members about what Stitch is about given that some of the early comments on this thread are actually quite misrepresentative.

I specifically requested people not to say anything that wasn't true, just what they honestly thought.

That whole conversation is able to be seen on the Stitch forums so it's pretty easy to verify that all of this is true (and not only that, that all the people you're seeing commenting here are real, current Stitch members). The forums are members-only but if anyone from this site wants to verify it for themselves please send us an email at hello <at> stitch <dot> net and I can set up a temporary membership so you can take a look for yourself.

Stitch is a community more than a dating site and I'd hate to see the well-intentioned comments by members to be turned into something that harmed the community, so if you've got any doubts about any of this please just contact us (though ironically you won't then be able to post a positive comment here as everyone else will probably assume you're a fake too ... the difficulty of getting trusted on the Internet!)

Sorry again about stirring up trouble ... I can totally understand why the sudden comments might have seemed strange, but it's also very easy to verify that they're true so I'd encourage everyone to keep an open mind!

Thanks,
Andrew.

Posted on: 2017/01/07 12:23am

Along with many other real members of the Stitch community, I want to add my voice of approval for this very different take on connecting with others over 50. It is absolutely a safe place to express how you feel on a variety of subjects in the forums & a great way to really get to know people through their comments. I have made many friends, male & female and hope for more time with these people IRL as I travel to their locations or they to mine. I love making friends all over the country and all over the world. There's nothing like it on the internet. Worth the price of admission without a doubt! And my love connection will happen here, I am certain of that.

Posted on: 2017/01/07 01:51pm

I'm still new to Stitch, active a few months now. Decided to weigh in here.

My goal at this age is to build up my tribe of like-minded people with friends and a possible partner. Social connections are extremely important and often lacking as we age. So I joined as a free member when they first got started but lost interest when I realized there weren't many members in my area. I continued to receive promotional emails though, and a year or so later, decided to give it a second shot. I contacted them and asked some very specific questions, especially about membership numbers within an hour of my home. I got some very honest answers, not a huge growth in membership but quickly getting better. So I joined again, this time as a full member, and as an introvert, realized it would take some time and a little effort on my part to build connections.

So far, no regrets. SO FAR. I've connected with 8 people from my area that I am corresponding with and starting to make plans. Loving the chat section where I can get a good feel for the type of people this site attracts. I could be wrong about this, but my gut instincts are telling me that the members are genuine, authentic people of good character, and I'm not seeing any red flags regarding possible false profiles like some of the other sites.

My online encounters thus far have all been positive. No overnight friendships or romance here, but that's exactly what I DON'T want. Safety is my number one priority. I also like to keep it simple and this site does not feel complicated.

The other thing I've come to love about Stitch is the help I've gotten when issues come up. For instance, I initially had some password issues. I feel like the help I've received all along the way has been very personal (Andrew is great), and they've been very quick to respond. They also listen to their customers and I'm hearing about some great changes coming down the pike.

My gut instinct tells me that the people who created Stitch did a lot of homework in terms of understanding the specific needs of this age population. Things I'd thought about long before I discovered Stitch, were there. Age range is 50 up and I've seen many 70 somethings and a few 80 somethings posting in the chat section.

Just like everything else in life, Stitch won't be a good match for everyone. But so far anyway, it's been a great fit for me. I look forward to developing some nice relationships, for companionship and possibly romance, we'll see.

Hope everyone finds their special someone, no matter the venue they choose to use. In the meantime, anyone who decides to give Stitch a try, look forward to meeting you!

Posted on: 2017/01/07 05:42pm

I joined stitch because it's safe. We pay for that. I have met wonderful people on line, and have actually met a few friends (in person). The forums are fun and you can't compare them to Facebook because we all know how fake those profiles can be. If you don't like it don't join but don't criticize what you don't know.

Posted on: 2017/01/08 02:19am

I joined Stitch when it was first introduced in Australia. I am a 73 year old male, separated several years ago and re-located to semi regional NSW Australia.
Initially I found Stitch quite frustrating because of the methodology of the system, although I had never been a member of any other dating/social site to compare it with. Stitch is a dynamic institution, with organisers that DO LISTEN to what the members want and modify if it appears justified.
It is only when one realises that it is a SOCIAL site much more than a dating one that the magic nature of Stitch becomes apparent. I had NEVER been involved in forums before and even avoid Facebook. However, I discovered the Stitch Forums and apart from having heaps of fun (I should say FUN in caps) and have now made friends all over the world, some of them have really become very good friends.
I have NEVER been on a Stitch "date" as such, but have met many wonderful people on many of the outings that are ALL organised by the members themselves.
The forums really are a barrel of laughs and no one has their arm twisted to post or even read a topic they don't want to. Yes, there are certainly differences of opinion. Isn't that what makes the world an interesting place.
I know I have posted at the same time as many other Stitchers, the obvious reason for that is that most of us were only just made aware of this discussion.
If you are looking for a "dating site", then you probably should look elsewhere. But if you are over 50 and want to broaden you social life, give Stitch a go. But PLEASE, don't knock it if you haven't tried it. You may be pleasantly surprised at where it can lead, possibly in directions that you had never considered.

Posted on: 2017/01/31 10:12pm

I was a member of Stitch for nearly 12 months but recently decided to leave because of the constant bullying on their chat forums.

Stitch is very slow to react to bullying and what ever steps they take to try and stop it definitely do not work!

There are a couple of women on the forums and low and betide any man who would post a topic that they don't like.

Stitch is a place that I am glad no longer to be apart of!

Posted on: 2017/02/01 05:31pm

I was a member of Stitch for some time but left because of the constant bullying that goes unchecked.
There are women on the stitch forum that will badger, harass any male who puts up a topic that they don't like.
So save your money and your peace of mind!

Posted on: 2017/02/19 03:38am

Hello,

So if your Company is still growing, why would you charge a membership knowing that that person would not find a friend/romantic connection in Dallas, TX while everyone is pretty much located in the UK? Why not do a trial of 4-6 Months or something? I am a female and do not want to pay you every month to find another female friend. I came here to find a relationship and soul mate.

Posted on: 2017/06/05 05:11pm

Haven't tried Stitch yet (came to this site to learn more), but to those negative few who jumped all over others for posting positive experiences (including the founder, who's efforts I appreciate...and no, I don't know him or anyone else), well... it's pretty clear that being so critical, suspicious, and yes, even paranoid, will keep you single... and lonely. If you don't want to take any chances in life, fine, but denigrating what you yourself haven't even experienced says more about you then those you're criticizing.

Posted on: 2017/06/09 02:53pm

To Kiesha and others who have never tried Stitch-

It seems you are lashing out on Stitchers for no good reason. Join, engage, put your "money where your mouth is" is my suggestion. People have different experiences on sites, particularly of seeking romance; pard, dismount from your nag.

Posted on: 2017/06/16 02:51am

I might as well have set $100 on fire. What a waste, kind of scammy for dating. I am not bad looking, interesting, and had a pretty nice profile. Not ONE response. Not even inappropriate ones . NOTHING. I wrote to them to complain, and they did write back and strangely, some guys" stitched" me ( but did not write anything. I stitched back, never heard anything. Scam. Ugh.

Posted on: 2017/07/16 12:10am

I am not a member.76 yr old. On a website called senior people meet (SPM). I am good looking. educated funny and have grand kids. Divorced not by choice. I have read all the reviews. I think those that are not members. need to reconsider the age of the site and it's long term potential. So why am I writing this? a long story.

Simply because for the 4 months I have been on SPM I have been solicited by 4 prostitues and 6-7 scammers/spammers. Also I am sad to say that the women are rude in NOT communicating that they are NOTinterested. Simply NO response. You never know if they open up your message. And there are many that do not take the time to read my profile and constantly flirt to the point I have to block them after stating "I am sorry but your not a good match". You may ask why I am bocking them? well I am 5 ft 8" tall.. 155 pounds. I do not like OBESE women who are desperate for a man. Some are so unkept they look like men.
ARE you getting the picture. I have been on 4 meetings/dates. All looking 10-20 years older than their photo. NO honesty there.

IN conclusion, I started to reseach dating over 65 and came across STITCH.net.. I have yet to join but welcome a site where I can have pen pals of both sexes, friends both ways and hopefully a lady that will appreciate me for who I am and not how big my wallet is. I intend to join the site as soon as I move to another area of TX. If anyone wants to bash my 2 cents. Walk in my shoes first. I could have made this humorous but it is a serious issue with me and I can imagine other men also. God Bless you all and I hope to join your communuty soon.

Posted on: 2017/08/15 06:41pm

I just stumbled across this site. I have put a review on productreview.com.au. It is the only review, and is positive. I think Stitch is an excellent site. Dating in this demographic is tough, especially for women. We greatly out number the men. If a man is good quality- looks OK, health OK, normal personality, financially solvent he generally wants a woman considerably younger than himself. It really is slim pickings for a lass like me, and that is not the fault of Stitch.

I'm in Sydney and there are plenty of events to attend. Some of the members are very proactive. I can't get to much as I work full time, and do shift work, but I love the blogs.

It is far and away the best dating/ friendship site available, and not expensive. Customer service is prompt and effectiveI. Andrew, the CEO and founder attends the monthly Sydney meet and greets. This is in stark contrast to most sites which are deliberately incredibly difficult to contact and have various ways to conceal the fact that they have few genuine members, and it is impossible to find out who runs them.

You can search profiles if you pay more.

It would be great if more men joined, and if they attended the events. One way to boost the male membership is for members to encourage men of their acquaintance to join. These blokes would be spoiled for choice.

For now I will keep blogging and go to events when I can Smile

Posted on: 2017/10/12 02:45pm

Go to a regular dating site to get your money's worth. They do not have a large selection of people in different areas. Also, if you want to be judged, criticized and put down, join their forum group. There is a cliche of about 4 women who make trouble for other people. Do they have nothing better to do? Seems like every few weeks there is another problem on a forum. Save your money. Definitely not worth it.

Journalism project on Stitch.net

Posted on: 2017/11/01 03:52pm

Hi all -- I am a Yale student writing an article on Stitch.net for a long-form journalism project. I would love to include insight from Stitch users. I'm fascinated by all of your reflections here. If you are willing to speak with me briefly on the phone, I would so appreciate it. Please email me: sarah.donilon@yale.edu

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks so much,
Sarah

Posted on: 2018/01/21 01:33am

Quote by: Anonymous

I am not a member.76 yr old. On a website called senior people meet (SPM). I am good looking. educated funny and have grand kids. Divorced not by choice. I have read all the reviews. I think those that are not members. need to reconsider the age of the site and it's long term potential. So why am I writing this? a long story.

Simply because for the 4 months I have been on SPM I have been solicited by 4 prostitues and 6-7 scammers/spammers. Also I am sad to say that the women are rude in NOT communicating that they are NOTinterested. Simply NO response. You never know if they open up your message. And there are many that do not take the time to read my profile and constantly flirt to the point I have to block them after stating "I am sorry but your not a good match". You may ask why I am bocking them? well I am 5 ft 8" tall.. 155 pounds. I do not like OBESE women who are desperate for a man. Some are so unkept they look like men.
ARE you getting the picture. I have been on 4 meetings/dates. All looking 10-20 years older than their photo. NO honesty there.

IN conclusion, I started to reseach dating over 65 and came across STITCH.net.. I have yet to join but welcome a site where I can have pen pals of both sexes, friends both ways and hopefully a lady that will appreciate me for who I am and not how big my wallet is. I intend to join the site as soon as I move to another area of TX. If anyone wants to bash my 2 cents. Walk in my shoes first. I could have made this humorous but it is a serious issue with me and I can imagine other men also. God Bless you all and I hope to join your communuty soon.

I like your comment: "walk in my shoes first." I would try it and walk/run for a mile and then say something that may be disagreeable to you. Then I can run and guess what -- you got no shoes to catch me. :-)

Posted on: 2018/03/13 12:12am
By: kaitlynlily6

Stitch is different site. It's more of a community rather than a dating site and mostly for people 50 and above. I've met some nice people there and the community is friendly.

Posted on: 2018/04/16 03:45pm

Friendly, really? I beg to differ. Some people are nice, but a bunch of them are on there spouting their beliefs about politics. Heaven forbid you should disagree with them. They will chop your head off! There is a handful of women on there who are all friends, who think they can run the show and not have to pay the price for their rudeness, and hurtful comments. I don't know why they are not banned from the site! Apparently I am not the only person who feels this way. I know of many who have left because of this behavior by this clique of women. The whole thing is such a bore. I will.definitely not renew.

Posted on: 2018/05/20 09:34am

I downloaded (stitch) before I found this page. Couldnt open the app on iphone after many tries so I removed it.

Im not looking to ‘hook up’ because us older folks know better - friends first. The younger people these days are too quick to jump in bed with strangers only to end up with std’s and broken hearts......I wonder why?

There is a huge market for secure,no nonsense apps for baby boomers (large group with disposable income) to network, meet new friends and potential partners. Now, if only there were smart techies to realize this. Hmmmm.

Posted on: 2018/05/23 08:40am

Hi! I’m thinking about joining Stitch for friendships, community activities or finding a travel companion. Is there a big community in Los Angeles? I can’t find out from the site.

Posted on: 2018/07/05 03:33pm

I just signed up for Stitch and now am worried it's a scam. Stitch invited me to browse profiles. When I tried, little info was available unless I got verified. Verification, said that Stitch page was by FB or LinkedIn. A click of the FB link brought the notice that FB is no longer doing verifications. A click of the LinkedIn link brought-- nothing. That link doesn't work. Nor does the contact Stitch link.

Wish I had skipped Stitch!!

Posted on: 2019/02/28 09:37pm

Wow, I am certainly glad I read the reviews on here before joining Stitch. Thank you all for saving me some money. As you can tell I believe the negative reviewers because they give the brief to the point reviews. The positive reviews are mostly long winded and seem to be trying way to hard to be convincing. You can pick up this sort of thing and feeling after reading blogs and such on the net.
Thank you

Posted on: 2019/06/25 04:53pm

Dear Andrew,
I'm considering a Stich subscription. I haver would questions for you:
- I'm only just in my 50s and would be nice to have a 'transition' age-category of people 48+ Would you consider that?
- I live in South Wales (UK). How many members from my area do you have please?

Thank you for your reply.
All best,
Gio

Posted on: 2019/12/14 07:51pm

Quote by: LuxTempo

Its not very good. I don't recommend it.
It advertises itself as not just a dating site but also a place to make friends. But they make it difficult to date or make friends. Its either free or $15.00 a month. The free option basically gives you nothing.
Here's what you get or don't get for your 15 bucks...
1. You can't browse profiles. Instead you are sent 3 to 4 profiles a day of people who (based on your profile interests) you might be interested in either romantic and not romantic. If you want to see more, you must BUY coins (scam)
2. If you are interested in someone, you cannot contact them directly, instead its this whole cloak and dagger scenario where you have to wait and see if they are interested in you. It's stupid.
3.There are events listed on the event page. Problem is that you have to click on the event graphic to get the pertinent information (where, when,etc). It was time consuming and mostly disappointing as there are literally events listed all over the world. I don't know why I'm being shown events in Melbourne, Australia when I live in the southwest region of the U.S.
4. They try to make it seem like they have a lot of members. But I suspect they do not and thats why they keep everything controlled and not user friendly.
Don't recommend it. Save your $15.00 a month.

They should have 1 month free for new members like all other sites have. That way you know what you are getting into when the next month rolls around. I thought it it was 5 dollars a month 15 is to much on a fixed income.

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=11944