Subject: Good Online Dating Site Should Be Free

Posted on: 2016/04/06 01:48am
By: Anonymous

Because online dating should be free. How many times you joined paid dating sites, spend money, tried to contact members, and…silence follows.

Just to let you know the place where you can chat with someone for free. No cost to chat:

idate1.com

Strike conversation up with as many as you like. This dating network is most popular in Eastern Europe, but gaining popularity around the world too

Re: Good Online Dating Site Should Be Free

Posted on: 2016/04/06 06:18am

craigslist is free and its infested with scammers and fraudsters and crazy people ,prolly more than 90% ,total waste of time

Posted on: 2016/04/06 01:17pm

In my experience all the free ones tend to be full of scammers, stands to reason if a scammer don't want to pay. I only use pay sites because they have more genuine members and less idiots.

Posted on: 2016/04/07 05:30am
By: Rebecka

I am new into online dating. I have been in a long relationship before that. Now I want to move forward so I have started using sites.

I am afraid to put my credit card online. I have made an account on match.com and pof.com but on both you have to pay to connect with people.

Recently someone suggested me to try arilove.com and I like it because It's free. It doesn't look full of fake, but still waiting to meet someone that will fit.

I am open for suggestions. So feel free to guide me into online dating world Smile

Posted on: 2016/10/18 04:24am
By: lshawn

I am a new member, what is good online dating site?

Posted on: 2016/10/18 08:52am

nigerian scammers would infest a free site in no time and everyone would be wasting their time

Posted on: 2016/10/20 03:33am
By: datingjungle

Free sites are more susceptible to scams. It is better to register on a paid site and wait for genuine dates rather than get scammed.

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=11153