Subject: College and never had a bf before?

Posted on: 2016/02/15 04:35pm
By: Anonymous

I get so depressed because I am 20 and never had a bf before or been on a date. I feel so lonely. I try to put myself out there but nothing happens and guys don't seem to show blatant interest or make a move on me. Lately, its been making me feel insecure and whenever I go out, I always try to wear makeup and wear nice outfits. When I don't receive attention from guys (which is practically all the time), I further get depressed. I feel so tempted to use online dating sites but I really do not like the idea of finding love online. I cry almost everyday because I really long for a relationship-someone who will completely love me and call me beautiful and someone I can love. Since I have never had the experience of having a bf, I am afraid that of getting old and never finding a significant other. I see people in relationships around me in college and it does not make me feel better, I feel really hurt and I feel like I need to see a therapist since it may be affecting my life in some way. Someone please give me advice and hope in this time of sadness for me. ):

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=10961