Subject: Approval/Agreement #

Posted on: 2016/02/01 10:56am
By: Anonymous

I be been on cougarlife and a lot of my convos have led to google as the place of communication. A lot of these women want me to click on a link and get an approval number so they feel "safe"....is this an actual thing or is the approval number just a scam to get your credit card number?

Re: Approval/Agreement #

Posted on: 2016/02/01 11:01am

thats the age activation scam where you are suposed to join this site with your CC details as proof of age .but its pure BS as a CC wont proove your age , the websites are run by criminals in eastern europe and they will hammer your CC and you wont get to meet any women ,who are all very hot looking and naked

Posted on: 2016/02/01 06:59pm

It's a scam

Posted on: 2017/01/05 08:24am

Almost all of them is asking for a approval number or a hookup badge of some kind! Does this mean all the gals from cougar websites are dodgy?

Posted on: 2017/01/05 01:54pm

Just don't click on a link that someone sends you in a message. If it's through the dating site and their URL address starts with https on the payment page then you should be ok, but never ever click on a link in a message from a scammer.

Posted on: 2017/03/06 09:41am

I got hit by one hottie who generated her email thru a known dating site for hookups.

She immediately shifted conversation off site to personal email and sent photos of "herself". Subsequent get-to-know-you conversations generated exchanges of pics. Mostly facial shots for me but increasingly tantalizing shots of her with each passing message.to have me panting like a dog in heat.

Then the kicker in the form of a requirement for a dating agreement to "keep her safe". I had to go to a website and get a "booking number" before she would agree to our "date". Request was accompanied by further tantalizing comments such as "cannot meet here, she has <fill in the blank excuse: roomates, living with sister, etc>. Then goes on to say "I will do anything you want",...."we can get a room" and "as long as you can satisfy".
with even more tantalizing photos (no skin but highly suggestive).

She had only 3 conditions: 1. Get the booking number, 2) she wanted "us" to be a secret and 3) no video of us "having fun" ...or "doing it" .

After the web site did not work (she claimed there was a green button that would provide her booking number and phone number - button did not exist) I made requests for her location and phone number (to facilitate planning of a discrete place to meet, plus estimation of travel time etc) only to be met with canned answers of "are you more interested in my location than you are in meeting me?" along with adamant refusals to even provide her phone number to facilitate communication. Oh, and even more provocative pics.

Finally, horny, frustrated, fed up with the run-around, I took a cold shower, smelled a rat and cut communication.

Lastly, the final piece of the puzzle. As I authored the final "No Thank You / Goodbye" I got hit by yet another "hotttie" WITH THE EXACT (IDENTICAL TO THE WORD) same come on coos, conditions, excuses and website dating agreement.

Meanwhile my bank account got cleaned out of a few hundred bucks. Fortunately it was my smallest account.

Lesson learned. Expensive and I am embarrassed. Pity...they were hot, but it was a fake profile all the way.

DO NOT fall for the bait offered by these scammers.

Good luck

Posted on: 2017/05/13 02:17pm

So true. The approval agreements are a scam. One gal tried to snag me in it, but I wouldn't go for it. It was a hot woman offering a date with me an average guy . I quickly suspected scam. I am not signing a paper for anyone just to date.

Posted on: 2017/05/14 11:48am

all fraudsters as you found out the hard way

Posted on: 2017/05/17 08:43am

I've had that on a site before and thought it was a bit strange so I left it, pleased I did now

Posted on: 2017/06/03 04:00am

It appears this scam has been going for a while..Snapsext seems to be one of the worse..the young ladies ( of they are !!! ) manage to include there email address on their profile..Snapsext should surely be aware of this...When I tell them where Iam from...not quite accurate they say they are only an hour away..I am in the UK..but they use the $ sign..and use broken English...

Posted on: 2017/09/03 05:47pm

I just had this happen to me on Ashley Madison. I thought the approval code idea was weird, so I looked online and found this thread. I'm starting to think that AM is pretty much a scan in general, and that this particular instance was a trick I'm glad I avoided.

Posted on: 2017/09/04 03:31am

its a scam thats been going on for many years ..all run by criminals to get your card number

Posted on: 2017/09/08 12:29am

So what happens if they send you a picture of them with your name on it ? Can you still trust them ?

Posted on: 2017/09/08 02:46am

Quote by: Anonymous

So what happens if they send you a picture of them with your name on it ? Can you still trust them ?

definitely NO

Posted on: 2017/10/17 06:19pm

Agreed guys ... smells like a scam

Posted on: 2017/11/12 12:00pm

I met this girl on Cougar Life and we have been communicating through email not on the dating site.

She sent me this link to get approved. The link says exactly this: discreetapproval.byethost5.com/292?=1

Is this a scam or is this a legit site?

Posted on: 2017/11/13 09:40am

steer clear as they could dump some spyware or other nasty software on your system...

Posted on: 2017/11/13 10:33pm

There is another link that another girl sent me called Safe Dating Services. I went to google it and actually found it. Does that mean it's a legit and safe site?

Posted on: 2017/11/14 08:46am

these sites aren't operating for altruistic reasons they have a hidden agenda ..

Posted on: 2017/12/01 09:54am

I be been on cougarlife and a lot of my convos have led to google as the place of communication. A lot of these women want me to click on a link and get an approval number so they feel "safe"....is this an actual thing or is the approval number just a scam to get your credit card number?

Apparently its a new thing buy a prepaid card my friend

Posted on: 2017/12/01 09:55am

Its on all dating sites

Posted on: 2017/12/23 04:22pm

So can we just assume that any of these sites are crooked? Thought so but wanted to check.

Posted on: 2018/01/08 11:45am

so what's the latest on this peeps?,,, I just bumped into the SAME *censored* with a gal on cougar life,,

seeking arrangement seems pretty legit,, I mean obviously you'll find dodgy *censored* anywhere, but seems like the most professional and honest of them all,,, comments/opinions are welcomed

Posted on: 2018/01/13 07:28am

Just had a tinder cutie request s date
Drew me in with dialogue and some sexy pics
Then requested this verification code
Which includes supplying a credit card
Thanks to this forum I denied that request
Followed by many justifications of her safety etc ....
when I flat out said no card she stopped
Interesting
Watch out the Russians are coming and I mean the mafia
Stay safe out there and don’t give your card details out
Stay safe

Posted on: 2018/01/13 10:14pm

Funny thing is that CougarLife, sent me, at least three different girls that were scammers. But the worse thing is that at first they seemed so normal. Until one by one pretty much at the same time it was just "hey sorry I need to be safe and all here's a code and a link" and I was like aaah hell no! I'm no dumb. Jesus, then spent 10 minutes trolling them.. Even criticizing the site with it's shitty fake look and functions. And being like ya know they can't do that. XD

"scam? nah im not asking you any money!! sweetie I understand that the net got some *censored* but don’t count me in as one coz i am not playing games here and not risking my moral as an educated woman by making fun of you.. i'm a member there and use it for my security, hard to believe though but that's me, i mean what i say! no games, no pretensions!, i want to meet u as well. but that's the process.."

This is literally what they all kept on trying to say to me, while I was trolling them..Like jesus

Posted on: 2018/01/15 06:09am

verification scams are as old as the hills and listed on a google search if you exercise due diligence .another idea used by fraudsters to get at your cash pile

Posted on: 2018/01/24 01:41am

Hey all
Hope I get out of this wiser but not poorer
Tinder hottie, "Safe" approval required to meet, billed my cc despite her claim/direction, called the 888 number and cancelled right away, got a conf #, reported all to my cc people
Fingers crossed!¡!

Posted on: 2018/01/24 10:04am

once again verification using your CC proves nothing about you and you being safe its just a scam

Posted on: 2018/02/12 02:49pm

So many of the stories I read are true, went thru the safe verification last night, they also set you up with other sites and before you know it you have 3 sites tied to one, stay away from Together2night though I did have some decent text messaging with a couple of very sexy young woman I can not describe the *censored* I went thru just trying to get some satisfaction !

Posted on: 2018/03/15 02:57pm

Securedatingagreement.com is the one my scammer used. Immediately smelled a rat.

I asked her to send me a picture of herself touching her nose (after she already sent me 3 face pics). Of course she wouldn't (couldn't), and tried this scam.
Not today, dude!!!

Posted on: 2018/03/17 08:27am

women on craigslist personals also use the scam whereby they ask you to click on a link to some spurious scheme to prove you are not an ex jailbird or in some way dangerous.. but its just BS
dont click on any links !you could download malware from criminals onto your PC

Posted on: 2018/03/20 09:06am

Yes its safe ive been there a while ago Safe Dating Services is safe for us LOL LOL LOL LOL
This site is legit and safe

Posted on: 2018/03/25 05:30am

When I'm bored, which is a lot these days, I string them along and see how long I can keep it going without actually going to any websites. I think over 100 messages is my record.

Posted on: 2018/04/22 09:44pm

I would like to point out there is a difference in the services of each DatingID type verification. Many of them provide services $ of their own, many offer their own dating sites, adult content..etc..
They also offer the datingID badge thing, which is free.

I believe this is a logical next step in dating, inevitable with the creation of online dating. Prior to online dating, if you think about it, you would physically see, meet, talk with someone as you first interaction in life with that person, that all happens before a date is ever made.
Now, we have zero facts prior to meeting.
These sites, it's my understanding, record who you both are and I know at least some they will also record the day, date and time and the location where your first date will happen.
They also verify you age.
Some claim to even ensure you do not have a deviant legal criminal history, like a pedafile for example..
This provides both involved parties with critical initial verified information, both parties are being protected by a mess like, being robbed, assaulted, kidnapped..etc doing this purely by both persons real legal names are recorded onsite and there is now criminal accountability.
This is a free service.
As far as anyone scamming your money from your bank or cards, well they all are 0 fraud liability, banks are all FDIC insured, all major cards dispute for you and always resolve all fraud.
The major key is until you have experience with a few of these sites and begin to repeatedly use them, CHECK that bank account/debit card/credit card within 1-5 days to verify no charges are there that should not be there, this dating ID is free, *but* I'm seeing that at least one that I'm about to use right now, I believe your kind of forced to a 7 day trial on their site and you get the datingID's. I was told to simply get the ID verification and then simply cancel that sites other paid services before the end of the 7 day trial period. That's still fair, in my opinion.

Do not misunderstand the other comments here, I do not dispute any of those comments *because* those comments speak of that websites services, where there may be and probably a lot of them that have fake profiles and computer generated "entertainment" nonsense, trickery. The only service they provide that we have interest in is the datingID, which any 3rd party with a smartphone can do, the girls have and/or are using it and trust it.

We have NO REASON to refuse your potential date, as long as you have been honest with her about the specific information the gather and verify.

You cannot be successfully stolen from with everything having 0 liability fraud prevention and dispute with legitimate merchants too.

So why not try it? You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Personally I too very recently had a situation like all you guys.
I'm about to do my verification thing now.
I see some sites have been featured on channels like CNBC CNN ..etc..

You only live once. Take a F'n shot! God favors the brave and the bold.

I'm going n get verified right now. Let me know how everyone's dates go! Peace

Posted on: 2018/04/24 09:05am

verification sites are all run by scammers and fraudsters none are working for the good of your love life as it happens

Posted on: 2018/04/30 06:22pm

Latest scammer is Bella 38 on Tinder.
Hot babe but totally fake.

Reported and blocked

Posted on: 2018/05/14 03:50pm

I just got hit on POF today:

Okay here's the link where you need to get a approval number. Here >>http://guideme.byethost4.com/SexOffenderListChecker << I have my own Approval Number there, so that will make both of us more comfortable when we meet, all you have to do is make a FREE MEMBERSHIP.VERIFY there and you will get your Approval Number together with my full info with my number through email, but you dont have to focus on the site, if you want then just cancel your membership right after getting the number but just make sure to save it okay? you’ll have to use the link above to get it – that's all I need to know if you can be trusted. I’m gonna wait for you to call or text.. I really hope you aren’t just talk and follow through cause I’ve been excited about trying out a friend with benefits. Just keep it real with me and don’t get clingy okay?...

Do you know why I need to be safe? I am the sole breadwinner of my family and they rely on me so much. My grandmother is already 83 and she is on maintenance for being diabetic and No one will support her if something bad happens on me so I wont risk to do anything that might harm me.

Posted on: 2018/05/15 09:04am

^^^ pure horse manure from the stables floor ^^^

Posted on: 2018/05/19 03:38am

Was her name Lucy?! This is the exact thing said to me.

I got hit by one hottie who generated her email thru a known dating site for hookups.

She immediately shifted conversation off site to personal email and sent photos of "herself". Subsequent get-to-know-you conversations generated exchanges of pics. Mostly facial shots for me but increasingly tantalizing shots of her with each passing message.to have me panting like a dog in heat.

Then the kicker in the form of a requirement for a dating agreement to "keep her safe". I had to go to a website and get a "booking number" before she would agree to our "date". Request was accompanied by further tantalizing comments such as "cannot meet here, she has <fill in the blank excuse: roomates, living with sister, etc>. Then goes on to say "I will do anything you want",...."we can get a room" and "as long as you can satisfy".
with even more tantalizing photos (no skin but highly suggestive).

She had only 3 conditions: 1. Get the booking number, 2) she wanted "us" to be a secret and 3) no video of us "having fun" ...or "doing it" .

After the web site did not work (she claimed there was a green button that would provide her booking number and phone number - button did not exist) I made requests for her location and phone number (to facilitate planning of a discrete place to meet, plus estimation of travel time etc) only to be met with canned answers of "are you more interested in my location than you are in meeting me?" along with adamant refusals to even provide her phone number to facilitate communication. Oh, and even more provocative pics.

Finally, horny, frustrated, fed up with the run-around, I took a cold shower, smelled a rat and cut communication.

Lastly, the final piece of the puzzle. As I authored the final "No Thank You / Goodbye" I got hit by yet another "hotttie" WITH THE EXACT (IDENTICAL TO THE WORD) same come on coos, conditions, excuses and website dating agreement.

Meanwhile my bank account got cleaned out of a few hundred bucks. Fortunately it was my smallest account.

Lesson learned. Expensive and I am embarrassed. Pity...they were hot, but it was a fake profile all the way.

DO NOT fall for the bait offered by these scammers.

Good luck

Posted on: 2018/06/21 12:54am

This is wat I got today scammer

First she was on POF msg and told me to email her then

Chatted for few days then this

She did send pics of her self then I said send pic of touching Ur nose she did all that

But from the last post she said the same words at the end

Cant you do host? anyway that's fine if that makes you feel comfortable ,Im free tonight or tomorrow?, if you're good?and what do you want me to wear ? do you want me to wear something special ? or a simple casual dress is fine ? btw before we meet I need to make sure that I am safe with you , at first I was kinda worried about posting on dating sites bcoz I had a scary experience a year ago meeting someone in person (I had to call for help he was crazy) so you know i got kid and just to be on the safe side Iíd like you to do a quick check on this page https://www.makenewaccount.com/registration/02c.html they protect members, it doesn't cost any bcoz Im a VIP member there so use this ACCESS CODE >> "VipXxD46saxA" which you can get the ID for free , Have you seen this before ? Its been featured on the news many times. =) I just need you to do this for my peace of mind . I'm going to wait for your call or text you'll have to use the link above to get it, that's all I need to know you can be trusted. I really hope you aren't just talk and follow through cause I've been excited about trying out a friend with benefits. Just keep it real with me and donít get clingy k.

Posted on: 2018/06/24 08:47am

securitydatingagreement.com/p/aid=opc31 is a scam.

I normally just muck around with these scammers if they are paying attention to me they aren't scamming others! GET ONBOARD PEEPS Cool Big Grin Twisted

Posted on: 2018/07/16 03:53pm

Idk if your a good looking guy they work try not being ugly lmao

Posted on: 2018/07/17 07:23am

they now give you a free code to access their details on verification site ..but its to get phishing software onto your system..as nobody trusts them with card details

Posted on: 2018/08/31 05:12am

I've got a girl texting me from her cell phone. She has sent me very provocative and nude photos. She is not from my area but is "in town" for a few weeks. She asked to get together in person and wants to come to by my place. She is gorgeous but not out of my league. The few photos she has sent are definitely taken with a cell phone and in a bedroom. She asked me to verify that I'm a real person for her safety. Which seems like a legit thing. Given all crime and potential rapes. She sent me a link that starts with http. Is she a scammer or should I give my card info?

Posted on: 2018/08/31 06:18am

definitely a scammer. I have read about them elsewhere and all agree. I would avoid.

Posted on: 2018/09/06 06:09am

There is another link that another girl sent me called Safe Dating Services. I went to google it and actually found it. Does that mean it's a legit and safe site?

Just because it's on the internet and has a website, doesn't mean it's real. I have this girl now and she's doing exactly the same thing to me.

Posted on: 2018/09/06 06:29am

A few years back, it was automated emails, like you would ask a question and they never actually answered the question, kept sending photos of "themselves" and what not, but this one is actually communicating like a real person is on the other end. She even sent me photos of her bruises to justify why she needs to use this website. I know she is fake and a scam. I'm just playing with her now. Telling her the link won't work (never even clicked on it), waiting to reply and she's getting all frustrated I haven't responded.
She began out like she couldn't trust talking to me in the first place. And I kind worked it so she could trust me. Sent a photo too. I actually thought she was genuine and I was about to bang this hot ass milf. She then decided that she could trust me and then explained about this website. Now I'm annoyed at myself.
I'm not wasting my time anymore, I just deleted her emails.

Notes to know from what I've learnt.
1. If a lady has her email address in her bio, most likely, it's a scam. A majority of these dating websites remove email addresses in bio's, for the fact is money. They charge to communicate with the other person to make money. Signing up is free and no one starts a business not to make money. So if the girls send out their emails in the bio to get laid, the website isn't making money.
2. Normally if the lady in the pic is hot/sexy/gorgeous, it isn't really her. Normally some girl off the internet that has a full bunch of photos or even a hot girl that works for one of the scamming companies who's not afraid to show photos of herself.
3. Never ever click on a link someone you don't know has sent you!!!

Try and pick up on things. Seriously, if a lady wanted to actually meet up after they saw a photo of you, they would send you there mobile/cell number or at least request it. If she still requests for you to go to this Security Website, don't bother. Think of it as fun and thrilling but you wasted their time. You lost nothing but time. They are trying to scam money off people, when really we just wanna get laid. If you really want to pay for sex, go to a brothel. The ladies are tested and always safe.

I hope this has helped a few of you guys out there not to get scammed. And this will never stop. Good luck hunting for *censored*. Just make sure it doesn't cost ya!

Posted on: 2018/09/06 06:33am

A few years back, it was automated emails, like you would ask a question and they never actually answered the question, kept sending photos of "themselves" and what not, but this one is actually communicating like a real person is on the other end. She even sent me photos of her bruises to justify why she needs to use this website. I know she is fake and a scam. I'm just playing with her now. Telling her the link won't work (never even clicked on it), waiting to reply and she's getting all frustrated I haven't responded.
She began out like she couldn't trust talking to me in the first place. And I kind worked it so she could trust me. Sent a photo too. I actually thought she was genuine and I was about to bang this hot ass milf. She then decided that she could trust me and then explained about this website. Now I'm annoyed at myself.
I'm not wasting my time anymore, I just deleted her emails.

Notes to know from what I've learnt.
1. If a lady has her email address in her bio, most likely, it's a scam. A majority of these dating websites remove email addresses in bio's, for the fact is money. They charge to communicate with the other person to make money. Signing up is free and no one starts a business not to make money. So if the girls send out their emails in the bio to get laid, the website isn't making money.
2. Normally if the lady in the pic is hot/sexy/gorgeous, it isn't really her. Normally some girl off the internet that has a full bunch of photos or even a hot girl that works for one of the scamming companies who's not afraid to show photos of herself.
3. Never ever click on a link someone you don't know has sent you!!!

Try and pick up on things. Seriously, if a lady wanted to actually meet up after they saw a photo of you, they would send you there mobile/cell number or at least request it. If she still requests for you to go to this Security Website, don't bother. Think of it as fun and thrilling but you wasted their time. You lost nothing but time. They are trying to scam money off people, when really we just wanna get laid. If you really want to pay for sex, go to a brothel. The ladies are tested and always safe.

I hope this has helped a few of you guys out there not to get scammed. And this will never stop. Good luck hunting for *censored*. Just make sure it doesn't cost ya!

also, if there is an email address, copy and paste it into here. It will show you if the email address is linked to be a scam or not, and also gives you a very good idea if to or not to start a conversation with this person. 3 email address I typed in from Cougar Life say that they are "High Risk" meaning don't bother. It's not clarified it's a scam but mostly likely it is. Also shows you how many other people have searched this email address. Happy hunting!

https://datingscams.cc/

Posted on: 2018/09/07 07:12am

or use https://www.romancescam.com/ to check em out

Posted on: 2018/09/10 10:37pm

I've got a girl texting me from her cell phone. She has sent me very provocative and nude photos. She is not from my area but is "in town" for a few weeks. She asked to get together in person and wants to come to by my place. She is gorgeous but not out of my league. The few photos she has sent are definitely taken with a cell phone and in a bedroom. She asked me to verify that I'm a real person for her safety. Which seems like a legit thing. Given all crime and potential rapes. She sent me a link that starts with http. Is she a scammer or should I give my card info?

You people really arent this stupid are you? I can spoof a phone number from anywhere. I could literally use your number to call you if I wanted. Didnt your parents teach you, if its too good to be true it probably is. Have her meet you at a bar with decent lighting. If she wont do that, then stay away. You could end up getting in trouble in some circumstances.

Posted on: 2018/11/18 07:44pm

This is the message i got from one of the scammers so i thought to google it and this forum helped me...

"Sounds good to me but before we meet I do have 3 conditions.. First, NO taking video while we're having fun.. you know what I mean lol. I don't want to be posted in any porn sites coz I am just looking for FWB/NSA not to be a famous whore lol. 2nd is I want this to keep discreet.. just between you and me...3rd is You need to get "DiscreetMeetUp" first on my dating agreement site just to make sure you are serious in this kind of arrangement.. is that okay with you? you only need to accept the dating agreement and get DiscreetMeetUp for us to meet.. i hope you understand my concerns, it won't cost you anything but a little effort and time. hope it's fine with you.."

Posted on: 2018/11/21 08:57am

sounds like you need a lawyer for your dating exploits to get going ....all at great expense

Posted on: 2018/11/26 10:21am

This lady tried the same thing on me...so watch out. She has a gmail email address called Veronicayoung238

Posted on: 2018/11/28 12:39am

Its sad that they resort this resort to this *censored*, but whats worse is some poor bastards fall for it. Here is what she said to me

Okay Babe Awesome!  Hmm. I'm free tonight or maybe tomorrow Smile Your the host Smile  I'm down for anything Smile So what do you want me to wear ? do you want me to wear something special? or casual is fine ? at first I really was kinda worried about posting on dating sites cause I had a scary experience a year ago meeting someone from personals (I had to call for help he was crazy) so you know i got kids and just to be on the safe side before we meet, I need to make sure first that i am discreet and safe with you, i choose this procedure, i am a member of a Discreet dating site, the essence of this Discreet Dating Affirmation will detect who i am and who am i with, so whatever happen to me the site will know, and if ever something bad happen to me the site can contact the authority or my family quick, I have to ask you to be a member of this Discreet Dating Affirmation On i am on, this is not only for me but for your own safety too.  You can go on this link >>  https://makenewaccount65e.netlify.com/   . Make sure you choose 0.00 Free Access You don't have to be worry about paying anything about using this Discreet dating method, coz I'm a VIP member on this safe dating site so I will give you this VIP ACCESS CODE >> "VIPH6570"" just put this access code so everything about this is free of charge.  I’ve been excited about trying out a friend with benefits.You can get my phone number once you get approve to the site just give me a call Just keep it real with me and don’t get clingy babe    

Posted on: 2018/11/30 08:00am

^^^^ its all a big windup to rob you of your hard earned cash^^^^

Posted on: 2018/12/02 12:38pm

This is for real. I met a girl last night after i got approved on the security link. Y'all guys are bitter because you are afraid to give it a try.

Posted on: 2018/12/02 12:47pm

definitely NO

Yes you can!

Posted on: 2019/01/13 12:06pm

Right now in Chicago there's a violent scam going around where you hook up online with a woman for sex and she gives you a street address to go to. While chatting she very gets you to describe your car to her so she can meet you in the street but when you drive to the location she gave you a group of armed men jump out, beat the *censored* out of you, rob you and steal your car. If you're in Chicago and run into anything that sounds like this drop it and run

Posted on: 2019/01/13 12:22pm

Guys-

There's only one line you have to remember to avoid this *censored* -

"If it looks too good to be true, it usually is"

Posted on: 2019/02/15 10:11pm

This is the message i got from one of the scammers so i thought to google it and this forum helped me...

"Sounds good to me but before we meet I do have 3 conditions.. First, NO taking video while we're having fun.. you know what I mean lol. I don't want to be posted in any porn sites coz I am just looking for FWB/NSA not to be a famous whore lol. 2nd is I want this to keep discreet.. just between you and me...3rd is You need to get "DiscreetMeetUp" first on my dating agreement site just to make sure you are serious in this kind of arrangement.. is that okay with you? you only need to accept the dating agreement and get DiscreetMeetUp for us to meet.. i hope you understand my concerns, it won't cost you anything but a little effort and time. hope it's fine with you.."

I was skimming through here because I almost fell victim to this a few months ago. Lo and behold, got another one tonight. What's funny is the message you got is verbatim the one I just got. Too bad this chick isn't real, she's a real stunner. Anyway, just wanted to throw my .02 out there.

Posted on: 2019/04/06 05:27am

for sure scam just had another today. its funny cause I live in Ontario Canada where prostitution is legal as long as it is consensual( not being pimped). I've never had to sign jack *censored*. just get off and leave. and I can usually find a fake facebook account to go with it. with no family or friends just random people from all over world.

Be safe boys! And get them nobs wet

Posted on: 2019/06/12 08:46am

I have had three girls in the last week beautiful of coursereally pushing me to get approved. Same line at the end

"ARE YOU NEAR A WALMART OR CONVENIENCE STORE TO GET A PREPAID CREDIT CARD. IT ONLY TAKES A MINUTE. BABY."

SMITTY LONDON ONT.

THANK YOU

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=10826