Contributed by: Editor Wednesday, January 13 2010 @ 07:49 pm
BlackPeopleMeet.com is one of the most popular dating sites for African-Americans and they have recently launched a free online magazine for their members. The magazine contains insight, advice and perspectives for Black Singles who need help with love, relationships and dating. Frequent updates are promised for the online magazine and when you visit the site[*1] you can expect to find the following content:
- Feature articles focused on dating, love and relationships, and intimacy.
- Expert advice from recognized dating authorities and leading bloggers, such as Twanna Hines, author of the blog “FunkyBrownChick.com.” Readers will be invited to submit questions, with answers provided in the magazine by guest experts.
- Interviews with high profile experts, authors and personalities, ranging from dating coaches to career advisors. In the first issue, featured interviews include ones with Yolanda Shoshana, who leads seduction workshops in New York, as well as Sandra Sea, a career coach who shares tips on making new year resolutions focused on one’s profession.
- Interactive polls, inviting readers to share their opinion on a wide ranging and always changing roster of questions of interest to African-American singles.
- Success stories of real couples who have met through BlackPeopleMeet.com, offering inspiration and heartwarming anecdotes about their triumph in finding a meaningful relationship through the dating site.