Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews
eLove Review (eLove.com)
Early in 2014, eLove Matchmaking closed. The site converted into a dating site which continued to run until the summer of 2016 when it closed for good. Check out our Matchmaking Services category to find other related services.
Below, we have left our original eLove Matchmaking review for your continued reading. The review received its last major update on March 8, 2014.
eLove takes the difficult part of online dating out of the equation and helps you find your perfect match. Think of eLove as your personal matchmaker:they talk with you and ask questions about who you are and your interests, and they also ask you about what you’d like in a mate. They then spend time finding a match for you. Like many other professional matchmaking services, eLove will guarantee that you’ll meet a certain number of matches per month. And while they can’t guarantee “true love,” eLove can guarantee that they will match you up with other singles.
Many singles use a professional matchmaking service versus traditional online dating sites because they want to take the painstaking, time-consuming work out of the dating “search,” and instead focus on building a connection with their match. Matchmaking services connect singles with other singles—focusing on compatibility and chemistry between the two matches. Singles who invest in matchmaking services show that they are serious about their dating search.
Positive Features of eLove
- Popular award winning matchmaking site
- One-on-one consultation ensures you to have the best service possible—and a greater chance of finding a match
- All members are verified by phone, so there are no spam/fake profiles on this site
Negative Features of eLove
- Unavailable outside of the United States
At a Glance
- United States
- Member Numbers:
- Cost per Month:
- From $84 / month or $1,000 / year
- Membership Types:
Average User Reviews & Ratings
Related Posts & Pages
- No related items found.
How it Works
- Four easy steps:
- Registration:First name, email, gender, zip code, age, phone number, income (optional), how you heard about eLove—and then you’ll receive a phone call to verify that you’re real as well as to determine your interests (see next step)
- Consultation:During the required phone interview, the eLove coach will determine your likes and dislikes, interests, hobbies and values.
- Matching:Experienced coaches will take you step by step in finding your match, as well as provide assurance and guidance as you meet singles
- Find your mate:You have the opportunity to meet singles and fall in love
- Cost depends on the level of service. Prices are reported to start at $1,000
Relationship Types Allowed
Your Relationship Status
Relationships You can Look For
Other eLove Information
- eLove has been featured in Inc. Magazine, Fox, E!, Dr. Phil, NBC, USA Today and The Match Off
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of our information at DatingSitesReviews.com we shall not be held responsible for any discrepancy. There is a possibility that the information provided here is outdated or wrong, please check with the service directly for the most recent information. As always you should read your terms of service before signing up to any online service.