Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

2017/02/28 11:23AM  

Anonymous: Mark

@Chris Why should the person post their contact information on the forum when you are posting anonymously as well? You could be a competing dating site or something.

Why don't you create a forum account and then see if she sends you a private message.

2017/03/08 06:22AM  

Anonymous: Spanky54

Quote by: Anonymous

I think the only person who posts negative reviews on here is Chris. lol Unfortunately though, some of the guys think we'll date anyone and everyone.....but thats not the sites fault. I am a real girl and you can find me in Devon Spanky54.

I have tried to find you on the site and I couldn't find you. Can you send me the link of your profile?

You are such a liar.
http://www.real-sexcontacts.com/members/member.php?memberid=66838388&username=Spanky54
Look up for me again. You are fake!!!

2017/03/19 03:05AM  

Anonymous: Scottydog84

I believe it's one of the best adult dating site if you check other options. I believe it can still be improved though.

2017/03/19 03:45PM  

Anonymous: Chris

I think the only person who posts negative reviews on here is Chris. lol Unfortunately though, some of the guys think we'll date anyone and everyone.....but thats not the sites fault. I am a real girl and you can find me in Devon Spanky54.

I have tried to find you on the site and I couldn't find you. Can you send me the link of your profile?

You are such a liar.
http://www.real-sexcontacts.com/members/member.php?memberid=66838388&username=Spanky54
Look up for me again. You are fake!!!

No I am not a liar, I am the real person and I am not fake. I have never say you are fake, I just ask you what it is your profile so I can see it.

You are real hun. I would like to keep in touch with you to have some fun Smile

2017/03/19 03:48PM  

Anonymous: Chris

I believe it's one of the best adult dating site if you check other options. I believe it can still be improved though.

I hope so, it would be good that if the site is real and legitimate. I need the proof that there are alot of members on the site, but it is high unlikely. You are the only one that I know that are real. No one else have come forward.

Have you buy the points to contact the men and have you got any successful to meet them for fun??

2017/03/20 07:00PM  
confused

Anonymous: chris

well chaps it seems its like all the rest you pay your money you pick some sexy ladies you chat and you chat they never give anything away and you stand as much chance of meeting as you would getting an obe for writing .you pay for points and you send your message hotter the better coz u aint going to do or get anything ,save your pennies ring a massage or agency she comes to visit for £150 you get what you want and she leaves but at least you get something for your money ,non of these agencies are free theres a cost behind them all and not many of the ladies have much to tell you you get 600 words they reply in 20 lol have fun you all coz that's all youle get not satisfaction only empty pockets

2017/03/21 05:32PM  

Anonymous: Kevin65

I didnt do anything I'm just realistic. I dont go for the stunners of which there are many I go for women who I would normally pull at the pub etc. I know I dont stand a chance with 90% of the tottie on there so like I said I'm realistic and go for the women I think I have a chance with. You could say I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel but it works a treat for me. Maybe you're better looking than me so maybe you can go for the 90% who knows

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 09:12 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  • View Anonymous Posts 
  • Able to post 
  • HTML Allowed 
  • Censored Content