Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

2013/08/25 11:33AM (Read 3495 times)  
angry

Anonymous: James

I have had experiences with several dating sites that are not listed here. They are: hookup.com, and xpersonals. These sites do not have members who actually exist. They also won't let you put your honest opinion of their service on your profile. These sites are dishonest.

I wish this review site would have a list of the worst, in addition to the best dating sites because these 2 would be at the top of the worst list.

2013/08/31 03:02AM  

Anonymous: someone

Well, this site is about “worst” sites as best… hm… have not seen such thing in online dating for quite sometime. It is only a matter if site are “complete scams”, means nothing “real” there, and they just try to rip you off, or some sites which do have some percentage of real girls Smile

Anyway, I wish this review site have been much more popular so all users would check site here first before they become paid members, because they only reason “complete scam” site do exist because there inflow of “new bees” in online dating who basically become paid members and only after some time realise how much BS here, and start looking for “review” before paying….

Also good if this site actually had a list of all sites by web address, so people would not need to create “duplicate” review topics on the same site, and only could open new topic on site which are not in the list yet.

2013/09/01 08:53PM  

Anonymous: Sneaky Guy

soulful encounters is the worst dating site i have even been on! i can not believe how abusive and rude they all are. the staff is worse than the members! they were the meanest group of people i have ever encountered!

2016/01/09 02:57PM  

Anonymous: Drew

I totally agree. Soulful Encounters is the worst site that I've ever been on. Louise, their owner is horrible and she picks favorites amongst members and has them gain up on other people. She at first poses as a totally sweet, kind-hearted person who claims to help people however she is a master manipulator who takes advantage of the mentally disabled and uses their weaknesses against them. Louise also interferes with people's personal lives and even threatens them if they decide to date someone that she doesn't like. Several women made inappropriate advances towards me when I was dating my girlfriend and Louise refused to listen to me when I complained to her and instead encouraged others to tag team against me. They're total hypocrites with helping people and it is counterproductive with helping people (it's a hostile environment). They're mean, abusive and do everything they can to humiliate people there. Louise and her cronies are a bunch of bullies and I hope her site gets shut down!!! I will never go back on her cyber bullying site again!!!

2016/01/11 10:48AM  

Anonymous: jim

you have to be carefull of fake review sites which have all bogus good feedback about scam sites to counteract bad feedback ,they go to great trouble to manufacture these fake all good feedback sites

2016/01/29 12:17PM  

Anonymous: Bobby balls

Its easy to find decent ones you just have to have a few brain cells and avoid the obvious fake sites

2016/02/01 07:09PM  

Anonymous: Anon

Quote by: Anonymous

Its easy to find decent ones you just have to have a few brain cells and avoid the obvious fake sites

Ok clever balls which one do you use?

2016/02/02 05:44AM  

Anonymous: simon

it would be a very long list as theyre mostly all c r a p run by disreputable arsewipes without any principles

2017/03/19 11:32PM  

Anonymous: Nick

I would have to say that Soulful Encounters is a good dating site for those that are disabled. If you are disabled, you get in free, once verified over the phone. This is done to make sure there are no scammers signed up.

The members are nice. There are a few that have cognitive problems and therefore may need to be protected from predatory people, and therefore the owner will step in and remove a person if they are being abusive to another member. Some may find this restrictive, but given the population on this site, it makes for a good protection for those who are not able to fend for themselves.

The owner is a sweet lady and runs this site mostly on her own money, since only non-disabled pay a fee to be on there, and that is a small number.

The site has a good chat room and has a radio station that goes with the site, and it is a nice place to hang out and talk, while listening to a variety of music.

The owner can be very busy, so having some patience when talking to her in chat, would be best. She is the only person running the site and has to deal with questions and verifications, so she can be in and out of chat frequently. If you send a mail message through the site, she will certainly get back to you. It is easy to miss messages in a chat room, so if you don't get a response there, send a message to her.

At least one of the negative reviews is due to a troubled individual who got kicked off because of what they had been doing. Another was due to a misunderstand, which has been resolved, and that person is now a happy member. So please try it out for yourself, it won't cost you anything, and you might just like it.

2017/03/20 01:34PM  

Anonymous: eric

Quote by: Anonymous

you have to be carefull of fake review sites which have all bogus good feedback about scam sites to counteract bad feedback ,they go to great trouble to manufacture these fake all good feedback sites

many companies have manufactured fake sites of fake good respones praising their crumby site ..but bad sites far outnumber any good sites if such a thing exists, i suspect 99% are all fakes run by criminals of no integrity

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 09:08 AM.

• Normal Topic
    • Sticky Topic
    • Locked Topic
    • New Post
    • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
    • Locked Topic W/ New Post
    • View Anonymous Posts 
    • Able to post 
    • HTML Allowed 
    • Censored Content