Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

2016/10/06 08:50PM  

Anonymous: Scammers on Badoo

Quote by: Anonymous

I have joined Badoo and I like the fact that for most things I can do them for free. As with all of these type of sites though I am getting some spam emails. I am not sure why people send out these one line emails as they are obviously spam. I even replied to 2 for fun just to see what they were up to but no one replied back.

I have been on Badoo only for a few days now but I do like it better than POF. I just hope I can meet someone soon. I have been trying online dating on other sites for about 6 months now and haven't gone on one date yet. Cry

Does anyone have any pointers for using Badoo?

Ok I just got on it at a friends request had 2 guys in broken english tell me they were working in Syria really? what are the odds of that they also wanted access to my FB and my text number right away it is a scammer site to take advantage of gullible lonely females bewarned

2016/10/06 08:57PM  

Anonymous: Scammer site

Why are all the women in Africa everyone I have talked to that live in the same state as me all of them were in Africa for some reason anyone else have the same issue

I was only on there for 2 days and low and behold in broken english both guys who messaged me were "working in Syria" it is a scammer site set up to take advantage of lonely gullible people folks dont waste your time money or emotions for petes sake!

2016/11/03 11:47AM  

Anonymous: Danish guy

It is not a good dating site. The thing is, they cannot be trusted. After joining Badoo App they contacted all my Facebook friends and invited them to join Badoo. This was without my knowledge or approval.

I immediately deleted the app, when I found out.

Stay away from this dating app. They will just take your network and start spamming.

2016/11/05 01:44AM  

Anonymous: Mike

It is not a good dating site. The thing is, they cannot be trusted. After joining Badoo App they contacted all my Facebook friends and invited them to join Badoo. This was without my knowledge or approval.

I immediately deleted the app, when I found out.

Stay away from this dating app. They will just take your network and start spamming.

I had the same happen to me which was a bit embarrassing

2016/12/23 10:52AM  

Anonymous: Anon

I joined Badoo about 6months ago.nothing happened much. I picked a few women out and sent messages. None replied or those that did, where vague to say the least. Finally I had a response. Her profile said we lived in same city. So we struck up emailing. Things seemed fine. She started to phone me. And I had a call from an anxious mother. We even had Skype video chats. So her face and photos matched. I also noticed how her grammar improved, to almost perfect written English. I did some checks on her. The mobile area code did not match the area she lived.The post code was opposite side of city she lived and the street was spelt wrong! She claimed and showed me a flat on video call. But Google earth put her address as a bungalow in a very rural looking area.

She used the term "my dear" which also rang alarm bells. I joked on one video call that she used this term because she had lots of me. Which caused her to get angry. Then I got the must travel to see you. But my wages not been paid, because of the economical climate in Russia. The can you help me started. So is the site full of scam artist? Was she a scammer, or genuine? I sent her details of sending her money. But it was fake. I also emailed her about her address discrepancy and same with her phone number! I've had no reply from her in three days! So as she moved on, or my due diligence and mutual years working in security industry saved me? I think its case of buyer be ware. Don't send money or give your details. Mine asked for my home details so she could see my house on Google. I gave a local address. Just be careful. Use the internet to check out anything they tell you.

2017/02/05 07:05PM  

Anonymous: V

I'm a UK citizen and I had a few, mostly black males claiming to be living in Africa and under government tyranny wanting me to send them money for "help" for their sick mothers/brothers/sisters also had one Indian outright ask me for marriage and he would pay me £1000 for the honor... I doubt any of the names they used were legit but I reported the Indian to Customs, just in case he was dumb enough to use a real name and picture and told him if he has a £1000 I am sure he could pay for his own citizenship.

I did meet my ex on there though and we were together for years. I always make sure I am talking to the same person by adding them on Facebook or Skype. If they say they have neither of these they are usually hiding something they don't want you to know.

2017/02/11 01:29PM  
blah

Anonymous: Mr. Bored

Alright here is the skinny on Badoo... there are 4 types on this app

1: hot as f**k chick that is really a dude sitting in an internet cafe in Africa

2: A 2 on a scale of 10 chick that wishes you'd find her hot. She will be sexually aggressive and you will think about it but then pass because you are just not that desperate

3: A tranny who wishes you'd be "open minded" again you will think about it, yet not for as long as with the 2 chick, and then pass.

4: A fun loving individual who is not taking the app too seriously and just wants to chit-chat - this lead to a cup of coffee and/or a drink. You will have fun and say "hey, it was kinda worth going through 1,2,3 just to be here at 4

The only awkward moment so far - checking out the neighbor lady from Level 5's profile who is apparently looking to date a guy.... whilst being married. That will get awkward in the elevator one of them days....

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 08:25 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  • View Anonymous Posts 
  • Able to post 
  • HTML Allowed 
  • Censored Content