Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

AlexH

Anonymous
confused
I think the only way to do this is, is for a large gathering to get on to LinkedIn and blast the managing director Laetitia Pateau for the misleading information posted when entering into the contract at the outset, and for the breach of consumer laws in trying to cancel. They don't seem to have a representative in Australia, although I did get a "we'll be back to you in 3 days" reply from emailing Thomas.Brooking@be2.com. Don't bother faxing on 011352442077859384 or phoning them, there is "no answer". It really should be reviewed by an Intelligence agency - where is all of the money going?

AW

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I am Singapore user , I have get in touch with Singapore Press holding Straits Times to report them , anymore interested to share story with Straits Times , let me know . Unity is strength

Hi there, do you think we can report this to CASE? Would it help at all? I just got my CC bill and saw they had charged me an obscene amount and since then hv started an email convo witht eh site demanding an explaination. As usual, they say that they are sorry i didnt read the document properly before agreeing to join. Firstly i didnt get any document and no receipt at all. I hv informed my bank and they in turn have asked me to make a police report. Which then comes to whether it would make any sense to also make a report with CASE? as u said, "Unity is strength"

bert

Anonymous

I got three emails from probably the "debt collector" and the last one says a bailiff may serve me a summons. I read what you folks have been sharing in this forum, and am really grateful for that, though still wondering if it's alright to ignore that... I cancelled my credit card already. What should I do now?

they are more than capable of faking solicitors letters .you are dealing with ruthless criminals and scammers of the worst kind .. >>>never give card details to online date sites <<<

Upset Aussie

Anonymous
angry
Australian pensioner, I tried out the supposed "14 day" trial period with this Be2 dating site back in October 2016. Found it to be not as good as claimed and discontinued using before trial ended.
There was no email from them initially on sign up with details of my login etc. There was no way to cancel as no initial email was sent to my address due to this.
They don't even have my name on the absurd threatening email to pay an exorbitant amount due to non cancellation now.
This is after charging my PAYPAL account for the last 4 months. I only noticed these charges recently and had them stopped. All I've got are my PAYPAL receipts from the debits they took which were unauthorized.
In their T&C's it clearly states that unless you have 10 match ups with other member per month you will not be charged following billing month
Breaking their own rules even.
SCAMMERS.
DO NOT PAY THEM.
PAYPAL have refunded me last month cost so far.
I have changed my debit card as well.
They have already SUCKED $260.00AUS out of me for nothing and still want more. Exorbitant cancellation fees for PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP.
I've got 3 words for Be2....

F@CK OFF *censored*!

john

Anonymous

Australian pensioner, I tried out the supposed "14 day" trial period with this Be2 dating site back in October 2016. Found it to be not as good as claimed and discontinued using before trial ended.
There was no email from them initially on sign up with details of my login etc. There was no way to cancel as no initial email was sent to my address due to this.
They don't even have my name on the absurd threatening email to pay an exorbitant amount due to non cancellation now.
This is after charging my PAYPAL account for the last 4 months. I only noticed these charges recently and had them stopped. All I've got are my PAYPAL receipts from the debits they took which were unauthorized.
In their T&C's it clearly states that unless you have 10 match ups with other member per month you will not be charged following billing month
Breaking their own rules even.
SCAMMERS.
DO NOT PAY THEM.
PAYPAL have refunded me last month cost so far.
I have changed my debit card as well.
They have already SUCKED $260.00AUS out of me for nothing and still want more. Exorbitant cancellation fees for PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP.
I've got 3 words for Be2....

F@CK OFF *censored*!

its just extortion from criminals ...never give CC to online date sites

Anya

Anonymous
angry
Do not register to Be2.
Do not pay a Premium.
This is scam.
Regards,
ANYA

Maggie Cumbt

Anonymous
angry
This be2 dating app is crap.
They took 239$ from my credit card. I'm reporting them as a fraudulent company. It's a useless dating app.

Ash

Anonymous
worried
Hi from Ireland. Had signed up for one month trial for €5. After numerous emails and faxes with all details to cancel, I was told it wasn't received in time. Now I got a threatening email this morning I don't know why it's for €250 , and if not paid by May 3rd, there be debt collectors, and Coirt and I find it hard to sleep and from all other reviews, does anyone know, if they can do this, or any way to Stop this, the bank had to cancel the credit card like so many others, or did anybody have to deal with debt collectors calling, and court and all these threats, as they making me afraid and maybe that's their intention, do I need to ask protection from a Solicitor or as I am worried as they have been extremely ignorant always sending back automated messages.

Please help so I won't have to worry.

Thanks.

To pay would be too easy as they name their price .

Ash

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 06:29 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content