Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Some guy

Anonymous
The only 2 sites I've found which are free and legit are saucydates.com and fabswingers.com.
I have met ladies from both sites.

sid

Anonymous
scamanalyse says about saucydates
quote ......

Saucydates.com has Unsatisfactory Reputation
May not be Safe to Use
Updated Mar 8 2017

sid

Anonymous
tinder is probably ok if your a teenager or early 20s age group.

Just me

Anonymous
I signed up to four dating sites, only paid money on one, apparently they were totally unconnected, but guess what? The same bunch of women were on every single site! One woman had multiple profiles under different names on each site but exactly the same picture. Obviously all these sites were just total scams so I cut and ran.
Sites were:-
XXXAdult date
Local Shags
Saucy over 60s and another I can't remember the name of.

richard

Anonymous
only use free sites on the off chance there maybe some real women on there ,but start with the premise theyer all crooked rackets .never give over your CC details as you cant get rid of them until they have hammered your cards for as much as they can...

leiftrollbani

Anonymous
I would say that there are some Adult websites that are not TOTALLY scams. I have had some success with Alt.com, Adultfriendfinder, and adultmatchmaker, and RSVP. I had some success with Collarme when it existed. I got to know many real life local women who were listed on these sites. There are a plethora of sites around at the moment who seem to contain women who are too good to be true, and you know what they say about anything that is "Too good to be true!". I would advise extreme caution with any "new" sites that appear and claim a large database of hot horny women. I am being bombarded by these on an almost daily basis. Sadly they are almost always TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

ed

Anonymous
it also depends on where you live and the numbers of free women in your local area .if you live in a big city like NY ,you have more chances .but in a small town the site will make up false profiles for you to get your card details.and then you know it cant be true ,as its not normal

john

Anonymous
Honestly I have met great women on Tinder

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 09:56 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content