Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

2017/03/20 02:21PM  

Anonymous: johny

Quote by: Anonymous

A lot of the negative comments on all these reviews are by guys that just dont have any idea how to talk to women and use a website. (now waiting for all the abuse by the guys I just offended) Have you lot ever signed up as a woman on one of these sites and viewed the profiles of the guys? Try it, its funny and scary. Just a few tips guys.

1 DONT upload a pic of you naked or showing any of your private parts....women are not going to talk to you....you dont walk into a nightclub and slap your *censored* out to a woman you have never met and say "hi" do you? So why do it online.

2 DONT contact a woman with no information on your profile or a face picture and message her saying "Hi call me on this number ##########988....Idiot

3 If you see a fake profile a lot of the genuine adult sites have a report button so report it.

4 If the sites have a telephone number to call the office then again the chances are they are one of the better sites, ones that just have an email address or no contact support at all then leave well alone.

I could go on for hours listing what some of the Men get wrong on these sites but I have better things to do like shag women. You lot carry on getting it wrong and moaning to each other while the guys that are getting right carry on shagging :-)

this is all nonsense as the men far outnumber the females so its like winning the jackpot on the lottery

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 09:12 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  • View Anonymous Posts 
  • Able to post 
  • HTML Allowed 
  • Censored Content