Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

2013/11/27 07:22AM  

Anonymous: steve

With regard to plenty more fish “naughty” site. This site is so similar to a scam sex contact site that it even shares the same female member images, as well as the random contact messages from members on the other side of the country. This is without doubt a scam!!!

2013/11/27 08:20AM  

Anonymous: Disgusted female

Quote by: Anonymous

With regard to plenty more fish “naughty” site. This site is so similar to a scam sex contact site that it even shares the same female member images, as well as the random contact messages from members on the other side of the country. This is without doubt a scam!!!

as a woman that was a member of plenty more naughty fish I can tell all you's men that you could join anyone of hundreds disgustingly named sites and see the same profiles with just a different heading as a genuine profile I received thousands of messages and as I had read the T+Cs and Customer Charter that does say your profile may be viewed from members using associated websites the utter most care is taken to ensure your profile is not used on an inappropriate website.
I found out on Friday 22/11/2013 the names of at least 200 inappropriate such sites that my profile was visible on and promptly cancelled on the Monday as ( find local slags , Granny Slappers , and Zoo No Strings being the only 3 that do not contain foul language so offensive that in my view is not suitable for print

2013/12/07 10:13AM  

Anonymous: marky b

Talked to some nice girls but sites full of deleted people , people send messages then usually deactivate? its not the best site now ive done my research for £29 per month there are far better more genuine sites .This sites had its day.For gods sake dont go on plenty more naughty fish had lots of gay guys posing as women

2013/12/25 02:00PM  

Anonymous: Keithyboy

My experience of Plentymorefish does not exactly come up to my expectations. I became a paid up member for one month after curiosity kicked in with some of the alleged members messages I received. I did negotiate a 25% discount when I said the site was not worth the £30 for a month.
It has been a complete waste of money.
!. Although I am a paid up member recipients still can't read my messages unless they are also paid up members.
2. The alleged ''private messages'' I keep receiving are never addressed to me by name and cover every age and location not requested. Also a lot of ''members'' seem to send messages throughout the night, don't they ever sleep?
3. When I see a member is online I get the opportunity to ''chat now'' this has never happened as I cannot enter any text, presumably because the other member has not paid.
4. To date I have had only one reply from a paid up member, although I am not an Adonis I am not ugly and going by other sites such as ''Twoo'' where I have had many contacts answer me this Plentymorefish site is a complete waste of money and show no concern for peoples happiness purely making money.
5. my profile keeps being edited when I make any mention of the operating tactics of this site.
There are other sites which offer a far superior service at a far lower price or free. Twoo is free to message and receive replies with the option to upgrade.
PLENTYMOREFISH SUCKS BIG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!

2014/02/07 03:35PM  

Anonymous: Me!

I have to agree .... this site is rubbish. Like the above, I paid a 1 month membership out of curiosity.

I had no intention of actually joining permanently, however once you sign up ... they keep taking the money regardless. I am currently trying to cancel and get my money refunded for the second month they have taken money for ... the email responses I keep receiving are a joke ... purely templates that keep repeating you have to call them between 9 and 5, Mon to Fri ... what age are they living in? Who has the time to call between those hours these days?

So mad ... but I won't give up. This site needs to be taken down as it has no interest in assisting people to find a relationship .... it only cares about the money it can make.

DO NOT JOIN IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

2014/02/14 05:01AM  

Anonymous: Brysie

This is a con .This is the worst site . NO replies, all fictitious messages and when you cancel they lie and give you free two weeks but actually they send a confirmation message (which I just binned as I was disgusted with the company) saying if you don't cancel within 2 weeks they carry on taking your money. When you complain they say tough. Do not join this site it is a con

2014/04/05 04:46PM  

Anonymous: Jarvis

Agree with comments, I'm not a bad looking guy but got hardly any replies from girls I had sent messages too.
Out of interest one night I changed my profile to make it look like I was a rich jet setter with an amazing lifestyle, I winked at about 100 women.....still no replies.
Although it has many members the majority have not been on the site for months and as for the chat now facility....it don't work.
When phoning to cancel some stroppy female was most abrupt and didn't have the courtesy to say goodbye.
Site is years out of date, avoid at all costs.

2014/04/21 04:01AM  

Slowalchemy

Forum User

Same comments from me, typically each morning I would see winks and favourites from deactivated members who had posted in the middle of the night.

An irritating feature seemed to be getting general messagues sent to multiple members that had no relevance to me, messages looking for a lesbian relationship for instance, or I was out of their age limits or lived too far.

Winks and favourites would come from people who had deactivated within a minute of sending. Surely this must be the site operators work?

Only ever one reply from a woman who had clearly read my profile, didnt go anywhere. Lots of replies which I'm guessing were general but probaboy system generated from women way younger than me. Some scam messages directing me onto another site.

Frankly useless.

2014/04/21 04:06AM  

Slowalchemy

Forum User

I should also say they make it difficult to leave, freephone number in working hours only, you ring to cancel, they extend your membership for two weeks, but you then have to ring again waiting at least a day to confirm the cancellation. This for a 'discreet dating' site where you dont want to mess around. Stick to somewhere where you can cancel on line and doesnt auto renew.

2014/05/01 08:33AM  

Anonymous: John

Avoid this site - I cancelled my membership and they have continued to bill my credit card for more payments. The only way to stop them is to cancel your credit card - something I have done. They really are a bunch of crooks.

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 01:32 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  • View Anonymous Posts 
  • Able to post 
  • HTML Allowed 
  • Censored Content