Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Single and Happy

Anonymous
Quote by: firebird

Quote by: Tom

I signed up on Plenty More Fish. I received messages from people but because it is a paid dating site, it didn't last long and they just disappeared.
What's more, the messages I received were from very, very desirable women. It seemed too good to be true and I am sure all of these were made up by the site to extract money from innocent naive people like me.
Therefore, I urge all readers of this to not pay for this dating site. It will enrage you like it has enraged me.

Tom you are full of Shte

POF is completely free thought the site DOEs suck and I personally hate MArkus Fink the owner.

As for getting e mails from gorgeous women, you would NOT be talking about pof unless you are trying to lure people TO that site. Not doing that are you, Tom?

This thread is about Plenty More Fish: http://app.plentymorenaughtyfish.com/

Men have to pay to contact Women. My experience, other posts describe, is that all of winks and messages from women men get are computer generated fakes from phoney profiles designed to cheat you out of your money.

Plenty OF FIsh: http://www.plentyoffish.com/ seems to be a completely different site.

I think you are far better off hating POF for free than paying to hate PMF - at least you won't feel like an idiot!

Lee Purchase

Anonymous
DO NOT USE PLENTY MORE FISH YOU WILL HAVE YOUR DEBIT CARD CLONED!
there arent even any genuine members on plenty more fish so your just wasting your money, any member that gets in contact with you will actually be fake and be someone that works for plentymorefish.

Mel

Anonymous
angry
Lee, just read your post say women on POF all fake. Well I have to say that goes for the men to. I have been a member on there for a few months. I have had a coupld of decent dates but nothing earth shattering. What I have had is more men interested in stringing you along and wanting cyber sex. I am perfectly genuine. so I suggest you don't tar us all with the same brush. Angry

Paul

Anonymous
Quote by: Mel

Lee, just read your post say women on POF all fake. Well I have to say that goes for the men to. I have been a member on there for a few months. I have had a coupld of decent dates but nothing earth shattering. What I have had is more men interested in stringing you along and wanting cyber sex. I am perfectly genuine. so I suggest you don't tar us all with the same brush. Angry

He's on about plenty MORE fish not plenty of fish Rolling Eyes

SerialChanter

Anonymous
angry
SCAM AND CONS!!!

I joined this online dating agency about 5 months ago. I paid for a 3 month membership which I got charged.

I then only a week later deleted my profile from this site and cut my losses for the initial 3 month payment.

Then 3 months later they charged me again (Automatic renewal) for a profile I do not even have. I couldn't even login to change account settings as the account no longer existed.

I tried contacting them using the email address given (the only mode of contact given). I got a failure message saying the email didn't exist.

I duly contacted my bank and asked for their assistance and they got me my money back. I also canceled any future direct debits scheduled to go this party.

Now this third party has contacted me via debt collectors looking for almost TWICE the refunded charge, giving me 7 days to pay or face legal action.

- Note: No communication given that my profile was about to expire and automatically renew. No Communication since the first email confirming they had received my joining payment in July.

God help them if the guy who runs this tries to contact me.

Anonymous - another gullible mug

Anonymous
angry
I made the mistake of signing up to PlentyMoreNaughtlyFish and like others have reported here.

I got a strange set of emails, within the first week of joining. Almost always one new email per day - from women - with strange subject lines that no woman would have constructed who really was trying to attract attention, and from locations half the country away from me.
When I went to reply to these emails, within a day, I find the "sender's" account was already cancelled - which is impressive since you have to speak to PlentyMoreFish in office hours on weekdays only to cancel! What was even more impressive was that when I went to check my account, I find that in the week that I've been joined up, no one had looked at my profile! So pretty impressive that these women wanted me, and had sent me an email eh?

I was gullible - these guys are scammers and I am fighting to get my money back.

Also: I agree with a comment above: t

vj in usa

Anonymous
freakingout
Make sure you always define the title of the website you are talking about - it is hard to follow threads when writers don't include the name of the site they are talking about.

Also, it seems the UK has a scam site called PlentyMOREfish while the US has a good site called PlentyOFfish, so don't confuse the two.

The forum administrators should add a field where the writer specifies the complete url of a website they are talking about, to prevent confusion.
vj

Al...UK

Anonymous
determined
F**k... what am I doing wrong. I’ve been on PMNF for 3 weeks now and only had 1 message from a BIG woman older than me(I want slim or average)...it made me laugh & I’m in my 40s . Plenty of what seems like genuine local women wanting nsa fun but they never reply. I’m a reasonably good looking guy with my own accommodation, what are they waiting for, a sugar daddy??
As for the ‘AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OF YOUR ACCOUNT’ this is the answer to it. ---From the PMNF site---{If you wish to cancel your subscription, please call our customer care team on our freephone telephone number at least 72 hours before your renewal date. Please find cancellation details by clicking on "Contact us". Call us free on: 0800 987 5888Please call at least 72 hours before your renewal date. Calls from a landline should be free, but there may be additional charges if you use a mobile phone.}

Will report back as soon as I get laid or at worst when my subscription runs out.. let’s see what happens first!!

Al Rolling Eyes

Polly

Anonymous
gloomy
Have just found my credit card been debited with £64.95 on auto renew which I hadnt realised was there.
Plentymorefish didnt email to remind me or tell me they had taken money.
Credit card company dont want to know. Any ideas how I can get my money back please???

Jeff

Anonymous
cheerful
Quote by: Polly

Have just found my credit card been debited with £64.95 on auto renew which I hadnt realised was there.
Plentymorefish didnt email to remind me or tell me they had taken money.
Credit card company dont want to know. Any ideas how I can get my money back please???

Do not call your credit card supplier to complain. Your credit card company is usually required (depending on country) to dishonour/suspend any payments which you query IN WRITING. If you do not receive a satisfactory response within 10 business days, send copies of all your written correspondence to your ombudsman or equivalent thereof, then cancel your account and change over to a competitor. Keep escalating using peaceful & lawful methods until someone official contacts you to keep you as a customer. Demand at a minimum that you receive your money back as all payments must be opt-in, not opt-out.

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 09:12 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content