Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Derek

Anonymous
flirty
This site is awesome I met like 5 women super fast and they were fantastic and up for meeting right away. I am kind of a horn dog and slept with all of them but it as an experience I will never forget .

Whistle Blower

Anonymous
angry
Shag city is a scam I use to work for them and was told to send fake messages to males & females, this site should be shut down, fake pricks

Jens

Anonymous
cheerful
This site is great. I met my girlfriend on here and we have spent the most wonderful 5 nights of our lives together, thank you shagcity.

Amy

Anonymous
Avoid this site!! Its a total scam guys. They stole my profile from other dating site.

krocky

Anonymous
Fortunetly i read this topic before invest anything in this site. Curious thing is if you download a picture of any good looking girl on this site and compare on tineye you will find out many of pictures are used on sites from other continentes. So be aware what you buy.

ExposeCW

Forum User
It is all pretty much said in the original message in this thread and the replies that follow it. Can confirm that the profiles on there are fake. Original messages sent out are trigger messages and are the repeated crap you see. All messages you receive after you first reply are from an actual person but it is not the person you think you are talking to. There is a big chance that you are actually talking to a male too. You will never meet anyone on there as the profiles aren't real. The goal is to keep you talking so that they get paid. The people responding to messages are supposedly contracted by an outside source but it wouldn't surprise me if they are actually connected. The people at the top will be getting paid shitloads.

The same can be said about the sites match2flirt.co.uk and ukfornication.com. They are all part of the same network.

The way they get away with it is that they put it in the terms and conditions that these fake profiles exist knowing no one will read them. Also, it is on the main homepage right at the bottom if you even bother to scroll down that far.

I am going to keep an eye on this. I am trying to get a bigger picture of how much people are spending. I am aware of people who have spent hundreds and a few people maybe thousands. If you fell for the scam and willing to talk about it, please just say so

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 04:40 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content